Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-22, 05:20 PM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi View Post
Late workout again tonight. I did 40 Minute Effective Total Body Workout. I'm really loving this guy. It was a solid workout. I was not in the mood to workout so I really had to make myself do it. I went lighter on the weights. This is one to grow with. I did one of his warm ups but kept it low impact and I did his CD.

I really need to give up my Cathe subscription but I have "bouts" where I uses her stuff. I'm also looking forward to hearing more about this next series if it ever comes out...LOL!
Yes, Daniel is a great instructor! I'm enjoying trying his different workouts. Brava for pushing yourself to get in a workout late. That is so hard to do!

Cathe did send out news today of her next series - STS 2.0. For whatever reason Cathe never clicked with me, but I know she is a favorite instructor of many.
Old 09-19-22, 05:57 PM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
So my butt is so sore today after the Barlates workout! I wasn't sore after the squat marathon but Linda and her light weights got to me. That's the positive of mixing things up! Your body can get used to workouts and needs something different!

Today's workout was Body Kind Fitness- 30 Minutes Cardio Kickboxing. Plus her 7 minute cool down stretch. This is my first workout of hers and I liked it. She did a kickboxing move for 45 seconds, and then fast feet running for 30 seconds. I did change up some of the kickboxing moves as I could tell that's not her specialty. She has a lot of walking workouts and I will definitely do another one of her workouts. The cool down had lovely scenery of her on the beach. Soothing.
Thanks so much for your support, Wendy. I do walk with DH most days for about 30 minutes. It's nice to spend that time and get out together. We skipped today because of storms and he was busy with work.

It really is amazing how mixing things up shocks those muscles and makes you sore. I'm going to check out the workout you posted for sure - sounds interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi View Post
Late workout again tonight. I did 40 Minute Effective Total Body Workout. I'm really loving this guy. It was a solid workout. I was not in the mood to workout so I really had to make myself do it. I went lighter on the weights. This is one to grow with. I did one of his warm ups but kept it low impact and I did his CD.
I really like his workouts too. They are great - very basic and effective.

Today I did the lower body portion of Day 11 of EPIC | Dumbbell Quads & Abs Workout (skipped abs) and IRON Series 30 Min Posterior Chain Workout - Glutes, Hamstrings, Back | 13 (skipped abs and floorwork). Great workout.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-22, 05:30 PM  
wendug

Hi Angela & Erica!

First things first- what happened to Daniel PT Fitness on YT? His site is gone and Ripple XRP 2022 is showing up. His videos I had saved in my favorites are gone, too. Did someone hijack his page? I have so many questions!

So since I couldn't do a Daniel PT workout, I did a Tiff & Dan workout instead- 40 Minute Complete Upper Body Dumbbell Workout. I liked the setup of this workout. 3 moves for a particular upper body part and then you move on to another upper body part. It went Chest, Back, Abs, Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps, Chest, Back, Abs, Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps, & Core. A lot of instructors do all the chest work in a row and it starts to bother my hands and my grip. Mixing it up this way gave my hands a break while still getting an awesome workout.
Old 09-20-22, 06:02 PM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Hi Angela & Erica!

First things first- what happened to Daniel PT Fitness on YT? His site is gone and Ripple XRP 2022 is showing up. His videos I had saved in my favorites are gone, too. Did someone hijack his page? I have so many questions!

So since I couldn't do a Daniel PT workout, I did a Tiff & Dan workout instead- 40 Minute Complete Upper Body Dumbbell Workout. I liked the setup of this workout. 3 moves for a particular upper body part and then you move on to another upper body part. It went Chest, Back, Abs, Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps, Chest, Back, Abs, Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps, & Core. A lot of instructors do all the chest work in a row and it starts to bother my hands and my grip. Mixing it up this way gave my hands a break while still getting an awesome workout.
Oh no!!!! I hope his workouts come back! I have a bunch of them scattered in the rotation I set for the next 6 or so weeks. Thanks for letting us know. If you see them come back, please update here if you don't mind.

I like Tiff and Dan's workouts. Some of them are really tough. I'm planning on doing a lower body one tomorrow.

Darn - I'm really sad about Daniel. That is a big fear of mine - losing access to all of these great workouts.

ETA - oops, forgot to say that I did back/biceps from Epic 1 Day 36 today

Erica
Old 09-20-22, 07:16 PM  
Erica H.

Quote:

First things first- what happened to Daniel PT Fitness on YT?
I found him on Instagram and Facebook and sent a message on both. I'll let you know if I hear back.

Erica
Old 09-21-22, 08:20 AM  
Erica H.

Daniel replied and said he was hacked. I hope he can get the videos back and it doesn't happen to anyone else!

Erica
Old 09-21-22, 09:05 AM  
wendug

I was just going to post to say I think he was hacked and then saw your post. Thanks for confirming that you contacted him through Insta & FB. I don't do either of those so I had no way of confirming. I hope he can get his videos back and posted to YT. How horrible that this happened to him!
Old 09-21-22, 09:31 AM  
Erica H.

Quote:
I was just going to post to say I think he was hacked and then saw your post. Thanks for confirming that you contacted him through Insta & FB. I don't do either of those so I had no way of confirming. I hope he can get his videos back and posted to YT. How horrible that this happened to him!
Here's what he posted on Instagram. It was so nice of him to answer my private message - he must be swamped.

It’s a bummer but unfortunately the YouTube channel has been hacked and probably YouTube deleted the channel in order to protect the community and the platform!

I’ve already take actions and contacted YouTube about the issue and it will take up to 2 business days to reply and then the question is if we are able to get the channel back or not…

IF we get the channel back then GREAT! We are back at it!
IF NOT I will launch a new channel and upload all the videos on the new channel (will be a bit of a hassle but doable).

As a temporary option you can always try my website 7 days for free. You will get access to 300 commentary workouts (just don’t forget to cancel after 7 days of trial!)

And THANK you for all the supportive and kind messages!
I appreciate YOU🙌

They can hack the channel but never the spirit 🤘😃
Old 09-21-22, 04:12 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Hi Angela & Erica!

I just realized this as I had one of his workouts on tap today. I'm SOOOOO sad.
Old 09-21-22, 04:13 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica H. View Post
Here's what he posted on Instagram. It was so nice of him to answer my private message - he must be swamped.

It’s a bummer but unfortunately the YouTube channel has been hacked and probably YouTube deleted the channel in order to protect the community and the platform!

I’ve already take actions and contacted YouTube about the issue and it will take up to 2 business days to reply and then the question is if we are able to get the channel back or not…

IF we get the channel back then GREAT! We are back at it!
IF NOT I will launch a new channel and upload all the videos on the new channel (will be a bit of a hassle but doable).

As a temporary option you can always try my website 7 days for free. You will get access to 300 commentary workouts (just don’t forget to cancel after 7 days of trial!)

And THANK you for all the supportive and kind messages!
I appreciate YOU🙌

They can hack the channel but never the spirit 🤘😃
What a nice guy!

Tags
cardio, mobility, strength, walking workouts, youtube workouts