Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-06-22, 02:27 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

My first fitness DVD order in I don't know how long!

NOTE: I just remembered I had bought Cathe's Boss bands set. Err, I guess they didn't stick in my mind. Because they are in a box somewhere...

Due to life changes, I haven't ordered any fitness DVDs in over a year. Maybe longer. (What kind of VFer am I? The shock! The embarrassment!)

I've been doing Debbie Siebers' Body Dynamix Rest & Restore workout quite a bit. Her BD first set had been gifted to me by a generous VFer. Today, I suddenly (and, without warning) got the urge to buy the set. It includes newer workouts plus the old ones.

They look good. I've always liked Debbie. I've done her SI6 Slim & Limber stretch hundreds of times over the years.

Here is the link: Body Dynamix by Debbie Siebers

I hope I like them!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-22, 02:41 PM  
Mickey12

Good for you, Alta! I hope you love the new workouts! Of course I had to check out the link. I see a 50%off sale! Now you have me pondering…. I vaguely recall these before. Do you know how long the workouts are?
Old 03-06-22, 02:54 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
Good for you, Alta! I hope you love the new workouts! Of course I had to check out the link. I see a 50%off sale! Now you have me pondering…. I vaguely recall these before. Do you know how long the workouts are?
I only remember for Rest & Restore. It's about 40 minutes. Ya know what, I'm going to post that question because I'd like to know, too!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-22, 03:28 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Her streaming looks interesting. Does anyone subscribe? Looks like she adds a lot of new content regularly.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-22, 04:55 PM  
fatkat555

I’ve been on a fitness dvd buying spree lately. Seeing the availability of workouts go behind streaming paywalls I think is prompting my renewed purchasing along with many workouts simply going out of print.

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-22, 04:56 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post
NOTE: I just remembered I had bought Cathe's Boss bands set. Err, I guess they didn't stick in my mind. Because they are in a box somewhere...

Due to life changes, I haven't ordered any fitness DVDs in over a year. Maybe longer. (What kind of VFer am I? The shock! The embarrassment!)

I've been doing Debbie Siebers' Body Dynamix Rest & Restore workout quite a bit. Her BD first set had been gifted to me by a generous VFer. Today, I suddenly (and, without warning) got the urge to buy the set. It includes newer workouts plus the old ones.

They look good. I've always liked Debbie. I've done her SI6 Slim & Limber stretch hundreds of times over the years.

Here is the link: Body Dynamix by Debbie Siebers

I hope I like them!
I hope you like them, too. If you want to unleash your enabling power then I expect a full report young lady!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-22, 05:45 PM  
Nelly G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
After each workout there is an information button where you can see how long the workout is and a discription and picture. So push the i button after each workout name. I hope this helps.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-22, 05:53 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
After each workout there is an information button where you can see how long the workout is and a discription and picture. So push the i button after each workout name. I hope this helps.
(Bringing over from the other thread.)

Quote:
So following Gams advice:

Body Insurance 21 m
Yoga Flows and poses 20m
Tone and walk 12m
Cardio walk 20m
Core walk 19m
Core on the floor 26m
Restore and repair final 41m
Balance and agility 22m
Pep in your step 26m
Upper body blast 32m
Stretches with chair 24m
Anti aging 32m
Mat routine for bone health 30m
Easy chair yoga 24m
Take a seat 56m
Basic strength 55m
Balance ball 32m
Yin restore routine 30m

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-22, 10:08 PM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkat555 View Post
I’ve been on a fitness dvd buying spree lately. Seeing the availability of workouts go behind streaming paywalls I think is prompting my renewed purchasing along with many workouts simply going out of print.
I completely understand! Lately the only DVD's I've been buying are used Firm workouts I'm missing in my collection. I want to buy them before I can no longer find them. Unfortunately some of their oldest offerings are really hard to find!

Oh, I did buy KCM's Cardio Fit with her pre-order sale. But I haven't bought anything new in some time.
Old 03-07-22, 09:19 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Enjoy your new workouts! You deserve some shiny new DVDs!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body dynamix, body dynamix 2, debbie siebers, mobility, new exercise dvd's, sales, senior moment, stretch workouts, stretching