Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-17-21, 01:47 PM  
suzanne63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfit View Post
She does not do any toning. As far as favorites, the workouts are all very similar so I think your favorites would probably depend on what kind of background scenery you appreciate. Personally, I like the Hawaii workout and also the Florida one (even though it is in a rainstorm). A few of the workouts have additional people besides Jenny, and I tend to like those too.
Hi Hawaii and Florida workouts sound fun. I am excited to do these workouts for the New Year
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-22, 12:09 PM  
suzanne63

Ok. I did day one of Walk across America with Jenny Ford. I LOVE this. It was not too hard on my heart and you can make it as hard as you want and add your own bonus workouts. Mine was extra toning and abs. It was so much fun and it was fun putting my very first magnet on my refrigerator when I finished Utah and record it in my journal book. This was a awesome fun idea for Jenny to do. She is sweet and real and I love her and I will do many more of her workouts. I am so happy motivated and excited to be Walking Across America with Jenny. I would love her Step across America too one day. But I can't afford it.
Old 01-22-22, 12:51 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne63 View Post
I would love her Step across America too one day. But I can't afford it.
the price will undoubtedly go down - i waited to buy her WAA for maybe 6 months, and got it for $37.

price drop history for WAA:
3/2021 DVD set released: Jenny offering it for $80.10, including + $9.95 shipping (included map)
4/2021: Mary at Totalfitness was selling it for $64.95, and was eligible for free shipping and the 10off discount code (excluded map)
9/2021: $37 on Amazon, w/free prime shipping - - I bought mine at this time (excluded map)
10/2021: $29.99 on Amazon, eligible for free prime shipping

prices for WAA are back up:
1/22/22 (today): $49.99 on Amazon w/free prime shipping

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-22, 01:02 PM  
suzanne63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
the price will undoubtedly go down - i waited to buy her WAA for maybe 6 months, and got it for $37.

price drop history for WAA:
3/2021 DVD set released: Jenny offering it for $80.10, including + $9.95 shipping (included map)
4/2021: Mary at Totalfitness was selling it for $64.95, and was eligible for free shipping and the 10off discount code (excluded map)
9/2021: $37 on Amazon, w/free prime shipping - - I bought mine at this time (excluded map)
10/2021: $29.99 on Amazon, eligible for free prime shipping

prices for WAA are back up:
1/22/22 (today): $49.99 on Amazon w/free prime shipping
Hi Thank you One day, I'm gonna get her Step Across America too. Onnnee dayyy....
Old 01-22-22, 01:18 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne63 View Post
Hi Thank you One day, I'm gonna get her Step Across America too. Onnnee dayyy....
a pacified myself for a few months doing freestyle walking and watching Series 1 and 2 of the entertaining "How the States Got their Shapes" documentary series hosted by actor Brian Unger (total of 14 hours - borrowed from library)!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-22, 01:29 PM  
bubbles76

Bzar my plan is to wait a bit as well. I do love Jenny's step workouts, but I'm trying to be more conservative with my purchases.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-22, 09:06 PM  
OSusanna

I’ve just received it within the last couple of weeks and have now done 4 workouts all on the rebounder. What a nice set!

I’m working through a vertebrae injury in my neck and have to restart with exercise. The challenge level is exactly where I’m at right at the moment.
OSusanna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jenny ford, mindless workouts, outdoor settings, outdoor workouts, walk across america, walking workouts