Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-09-20, 02:13 PM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecififi View Post
https://www.youtube.com/c/CarolineGirvan/videos

Try lower body day 7 - within 24 hours you will not be able to walk down a flight of stairs
I did it this morning and loved it (she does love lunges, though!). Any others you recommend trying? I like longer splits, but can piece them together if you like shorter ones.

ETA - I think I'm going to start her EPIC program. It looks really good!

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-20, 03:21 PM  
AnMrsDe

Today I did Caroline's 15 min. Dumbbell Arms & Shoulders workout as an add-on to Cathe Live Strong Express UB #234. Loved both! I've done Cathe's before and how she puts the hurts to you from the get-go, but it was the first time for Caroline's. I really liked it....2 sets of 13 exercises done in the 15 min. and I actually had time to do 3 sets today....holy smokes! That was an incredible upper body fry session with the two workouts! Loved it!

I'll have to try that Lower Body workout...sounds great!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-20, 03:28 PM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
For those that like Caroline Girvan, you might like Heather Robertson.
https://m.youtube.com/user/heatherrobertsoncom

I did an arm workout with her today, and there was no talking -- just music and visual "up-next" cues.
I've done lots of Heather's workouts, too - she's equally as good! In fact, I did her "Brutal Booty & Leg Slimming" workout on Wednesday. A goodie!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-20, 05:54 PM  
alisoncooks

Today I did the 20 min isometric/weights upper body workout, as well as the 20 min inner/outer thigh workout. They were a good pair! Hit the spot!
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-20, 06:27 PM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Today I did the 20 min isometric/weights upper body workout, as well as the 20 min inner/outer thigh workout. They were a good pair! Hit the spot!
Good to know - I'm planning on doing that upper body workout tomorrow. I am really enjoying her workouts. She is one strong woman!

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-20, 10:44 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
After reading your post I also had to try the inner/outer thigh workout. I did without weights and really liked the standing portion. Thanks! The isometric one wounds interesting also.
Old 10-14-20, 10:59 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
After reading your post I also had to try the inner/outer thigh workout. I did without weights and really liked the standing portion. Thanks! The isometric one wounds interesting also.
I only did the Standing and the side-lying bits, then I was maxed out, lol. No weights. If you liked the Standing parts, try the 8-min booty band workout. It's all Standing and really good. (and my phone keeps correcting the word Standing to be capital, lol)

My triceps are feeling the isometric arm workout (I did not go heavy!).
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-20, 01:04 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
I only did the Standing and the side-lying bits, then I was maxed out, lol. No weights. If you liked the Standing parts, try the 8-min booty band workout. It's all Standing and really good. (and my phone keeps correcting the word Standing to be capital, lol)

My triceps are feeling the isometric arm workout (I did not go heavy!).
That's funny about standing. Funny! It started out as capital for me. I backed up over it and retyped it with lower -- just to experiment. I will look for the 8 minute booty band -- thanks!!

Tags
caroline girvan, mcfit method, youtube workouts