Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-05-16, 09:07 PM  
lorajc

Exercise Gliders or Air Walkers -- Fun??

Hi,

I have a bike and an Elliptical in the basement and never like to use them, as I hate the dark, dingy basement and the Elliptical is sort of "hard" for me. I am injured and trying to get back in shape and really need to add in cardio. Due to this, I purchased a SunnyHealth Fitness Air Walker from QVC. It was only around $100 or so and it is a "freestyle" glider....doesn't have resistance on it. It supposedly has a "small footprint" so that I can most likely fit it upstairs in my living room so I can be upstairs (under my skylight) and Glide while I watch TV.

I was just wondering if you have a Glider without resistance and think you still get a bit of toning for your legs and arms, as I DO want some toning aspect. I am 57 and have spinal issues...so I thought this would be good for me....and hopefully fun.

Anyone care to share their experience with one? I really shouldn't be purchasing anything, as money is extremely tight....however, I purchased it as a Christmas Gift to myself on "Flexpay". I'm worried about liking it and thinking it's fun...however, I know I can send it back and have until the end of January with the Holiday's and QVC returns.....so??

http://www.qvc.com/Sunny-Health-&-Fi...c=F248982-CSWB
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-16, 09:36 PM  
Orlita

I have never had one, but it looks great to me. And the reviews are generally quite favorable. Let us know how you like it!
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote