Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-13-13, 01:47 PM  
Jeanne Marie

It's so much fun (and inspiring) to see what everyone does, and how they structure their days and weeks.

I have to admit I don't really have any structure. There is a method to my madness, but it's definitely not pre-planned and varies quite a bit.

The one thing that doesn't change is my morning run. I get up at 6:30am and run with my neighbor. We run 4 miles every single day. It's a great time of day because it's still cool, the traffic is light and we get it over with early in our day. It takes us about 36 minutes to run 4 miles, so we're done before a lot of people are out and about.

After my run I eat a good breakfast and then do an hour workout of some sort. I alternate between heavy weights... upper body, lower body, total body.... and body weight workouts, light weight high rep, etc. I do it all. I just make sure I don't do the same body part two days in a row. This works well for me because I get to choose what I want to do every day. If I don't feel like a certain workout, I pick one that appeals. It keeps me motivated!

Tags
cardio, rotations, strength