Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-18-10, 05:15 PM  
kali1

Hey Val! Love your siggy!
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-10, 03:35 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

LOL, thanks, Kali! The smiley face is exactly how I feel when I think of my statement!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-10, 09:51 AM  
Buzzer

I have to say, I'm sorry to see this thread die, but I hope I get to see everyone on the new no buy/slow buy thread. And just for the record, MomOf2Gremlins, I fell off the wagon hard this month.
I think I spent all the money I saved during my three months of no buying. I bought so much in December that I am afraid to see my CC bill
Christmas is so hard... I go shopping for someone else, and end up finding something I want! I gotta get that free shipping... or I got DH something I KNOW he'll love, but I know he won't get me an AOS KB workout, so I will just get it for myself... I've been good and not bought anything since September...
Ugh! Shopping hangover! but I promise to be better in 2011.
Thanks for the great support in 2010, and see you guys in the new thread!!
TA Omni 90 days completed! 7/11/11-ish
Tapout XT1 90 days DONE! 6/29/13
Body Beast: Done 3/14, minus the last week. I started JNL and never looked back!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-10, 10:00 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Buzzer,
oh no! That would be so me though! Not buying for months (as I've done up until May this year) and then doublefold buying as if needing to make up for the lost months! LOL
Oh yeah, and I totally buy gifts for myself 'from Hubby' for Christmas or b-day as well! But I think that's justified as at least that way we KNOW we'll like it -right!?

We'll support each other in the new year as well then via the new thread! We can do it!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dark side, enabling, fell off the wagon, mind control, resolutions, spending, vidiocy, vidiot's anonymous code, you know you want it