Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-24, 04:17 PM  
Vantreesta

Great job, Sissy!

Have you seen this YouTube channel? https://www.youtube.com/@trainingtall/videos Someday I might do his Row-20 challenge.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-24, 12:22 AM  
Sissy B

Thanks, Vantreesta!!! I’m pretty proud of myself. It may not seem like much, but to me, it’s a MAJOR accomplishment. I was determined to complete this challenge. I’ve printed my certificate and I ordered myself a t-shirt and magnet to celebrate/commemorate completing the challenge.

I have seen some of Training Tall’s posts on Instagram, but I haven’t watched any of his YouTube videos. Thanks for sharing. I want to start incorporating some weight training and/or yoga now that I have completed the Revolutions Challenge but I still plan to keep rowing. My plan is to start with Dark Horse Rowing and do some of his 10 minute workouts that focus on drills.

DH and I are going up to the condo this weekend and we’re going to drive over to my dad and stepmom’s for lunch on Saturday. They live about 2 1/2 hours away. DD’s going to drive up too and we’re going to celebrate Christmas and her birthday (it was last week) with them.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-24, 12:00 PM  
Vantreesta

Sissy, I agree that it's a major accomplishment! Good on you for ordering the t-shirt and magnet too! I haven't done any of Training Tall's workouts but had watched some of his videos on form a long time ago. I can't see him replacing Shane for me though.

Enjoy your celebration weekend!

Just finishing out January. I'm going to try to get into the habit of computer time at 9 PM to start posting more regularly.

Tue 1/23 10 minutes BABYSITTING
10 minutes (from 1 dog walks .7 mi) I was so tired after getting the kids up and on the bus I took a 2-hour nap!
Pedometer: thru 4:13 PM 5063 steps, 2.54 mi/Fitbit: 6447 steps, 3.04 mi pedometer is having issues, reset itself again and I hadn't yet recorded the day's end for Tue & Wed

Wed 1/24 20 minutes BABYSITTING
20 minutes (from 2 dog walks 1.39 mi) another nap
Pedometer: thru 4:08 PM 5752 steps, 2.8 mi/Fitbit: 7136 steps, 3.37 mi

Thu 1/25 46 minutes LAST MORNING OF BABYSITTING
46 minutes (from 3 dog walks 2.69 mi) today's nap was 2 1/2 hours!
Pedometer: 9476 steps, 3.51 mi/Fitbit: 9704 steps, 4.59 mi

Fri 1/26 21 minutes UP NORTH
21 minutes (from 1 dog walks 1.18 mi)
Pedometer: 7315 steps, 3.41 mi/Fitbit: 7482 steps, 3.61 mi

Sat 1/27 0 minutes UP NORTH
Pedometer: 3356 steps, 1.68 mi/Fitbit: 3655 steps, 1.73 mi

Sun 1/28 15 minutes UP NORTH
15 minutes (from 1 dog walks .86 mi)
Pedometer: 4495 steps, 2.19 mi/Fitbit: 4628 steps, 2.19 mi

Total weekly minutes: 203
Total YTD minutes: 829
9 minutes (from Human 2.0 Fitness -MOVEMENT CHALLENGE - Day 19 | Mobility Training & Injury Prevention Exercises, YT) 1st time
8 minutes (from Dr. Bri Functional Pelvic Floor Exercises At-Home Kegel Camp Day 19, YT) 1st time
11 minutes (from Yoga With Kassandra Flexible Body, Flexible Mind 30 Day Morning Yoga Challenge day 19 Compassion, YT) 1st time
53 minutes (from 3 dog walks 3.13 mi)
Pedometer: 13035 steps, 6.38 mi/Fitbit: 13380 steps, 6.32 mi

Tue 1/30 57 minutes second day of headache, haven't done much at all today
15 minutes (from Yoga With Kassandra -Evening Yoga Movement day 19 Evening Yoga Stretches Evening Yoga Flow, YT) 1st time
42 minutes (from 3 dog walks 2.66 mi)
Pedometer: 10539 steps, 5.05 mi/Fitbit: 10565 steps, 5 mi

Wed 1/31 175 minutes
9 minutes (from Yoga With Bird -10 Minute ENERGIZING Everyday Yoga Flow | 30 Day Yoga Challenge 2022 | DAY 19, YT) 1st time
8 minutes (from L. Holden 30-Day Qi Gong challenge day 19)
3 minutes (from Lacey Rae Fitness -day 17 25 Days of Holiday Zumba: "4 Carats" by Kelly Clarkson, YT) 1st time
3 minutes (from Lacey Rae Fitness -day 18 25 Days of Holiday Zumba: "Puppies Are Forever" by Sia, YT) 1st time
7 minutes (from SanFran Fitness rebounding 5 min Mini Moves Series Day 19 High Energy Moves, YT) 1st time
9 minutes (from Barre Fitness 31 Day Challenge day 19 -2-in-1 No Equipment Butt & Abs Workout, YT) 1st time
13 minutes (from D. Libin Fundamental Mobility, Vimeo) 1st time too much talking, not enough doing
18 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 5)
23 minutes (from L. Bomgren nourishmovelove New Year Challenge Strong in 20 Day 1: 20-Minute Leg and Back Workout, YT) 1st time not a fan
13 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 6 active recovery)
19 minutes (from Yoga With Adriene -CENTER 30 Day Yoga Journey day 19 Play, YT) 1st time
50 minutes (from 3 dog walks 2.93 mi)
Pedometer: 16075 steps, 7.82 mi/Fitbit: 18390 steps, 8.71 mi I cleaned floors, much more arm movement than hip!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 02-01-24, 07:12 PM  
Vantreesta

We were at my father-in-law's last weekend. I had time to set up a workout plan that would finally finish my old challenges and take me through early March. This week I started it and decided it's not gonna work so I'm revising again. Plus yesterday I did my first workout from nourishmovelove on YouTube and I was not a fan. She moved and talked too fast for me. But I kind of want the 20-minute time for weights right now so I think I'm actually just going to work through Stephanie Huckabee's PowerFit workouts again. The weights irritated my elbow some so I'm thinking maybe starting back with bands might be helpful. Plus Stephanie is no dread and has a calm demeanor so that will help. Hopefully after that I can start a Cathe rotation. And I was listening to Chalene the other day and really missing CLX so I'm toying with the idea of doing 3 weeks or XTrain/STS 2.0 (plus the new three) and 1 week of CLX, repeating as long as I can stick with it. This freakishly warm weather has me really wanting to run too!

Today I didn't feel well so I didn't really do anything but take a nap and empty the dishwasher. We finally took our morning walk about 2:30! I need to do yoga tonight for my delayed Sadhana (restarted on Monday). I started the newest Crossrope challenge and unfortunately probably won't be able to get it all done before it's locked to free users. That happened with the two I was doing the last few months too. It gets so frustrating! They leave it free for quite a while so I have no complaints with it, but btwn my inconsistency and all the things I want to do I have trouble finishing in the allotted time. But I love doing them so I guess it is what it is. I'm not paying the $60 a year to have access all the time.

Old 02-08-24, 12:17 PM  
Vantreesta

Thu 2/1 39 minutes
39 minutes (from 2 dog walks 2.3 mi) didn't feel well today
Pedometer: 7943 steps, 3.78 mi/Fitbit: 7683 steps, 3.63 mi

Fri 2/2 68 minutes
68 minutes (from 3 dog walks 3.91 mi) ran errands and then ended up with a headache by the time I got home
Pedometer: 14171 steps, 6.8 mi/Fitbit: 14187 steps, 6.7 mi

Sat 2/3 114 minutes
12 minutes (from Yoga With Kassandra Flexible Body, Flexible Mind 30 Day Morning Yoga Challenge day 20 Acknowledge, YT) 1st time
13 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 7)
15 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 8)
12 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 9)
20 minutes (from J. Miller Yoga Tune Up Post Athletic Stretches -tennis)
42 minutes (from 3 dog walks 2.58 mi)
Pedometer: 13682 steps, 6.49 mi/Fitbit: 14986 steps, 7.17 mi

Sun 2/4 45 minutes
45 minutes (from 3 dog walks 2.67 mi)
Pedometer: 9312 steps, 4.45 mi/Fitbit: 9903 steps, 4.69 mi

Mon 2/5 133 minutes
8 minutes (from M. Hsu Upright Health -Stiff Hip Stretches in the Morning - READY FOR HIP MOBILITY (and surfing)!, YT) 1st time
25 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 10+warmup)
12 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 11)
16 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 12)
13 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 13 active recovery)
10 minutes (from Yoga with Joelle -Yoga for Upper Back & Rhomboid PAIN ✨ 10 min Fix and Relief, YT) 1st time
49 minutes (from 3 dog walks 2.91 mi)
Pedometer: 14977 steps, 7.22 mi/Fitbit: 16202 steps, 7.69 mi

Tue 2/6 117 minutes
15 minutes (from David O Yoga -Fresh Start 30 Day Morning Yoga Challenge day 20 -15 Minute Morning Yoga for Neck and Shoulder Tension RELIEF, YT) 1st time
20 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 14)
14 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 15)
20 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 16)
16 minutes (from C. Jordan -Best Hip Stretching Routine To Relieve Tight Hips 15 Minutes (FOLLOW ALONG), YT) 1st time?
32 minutes (from 2 dog walks 1.83 mi) overdid it today, hip hurting so no 3rd walk, do active recovery day tmrw
Pedometer: 16101 steps, 7.68 mi/Fitbit: 16068 steps, 7.7 mi

Wed 2/7 105 minutes
21 minutes (from S. Cummings Houdyshell -20 Minute Foam Roller Stretch | ACCELERATE - Day 7, YT)
7 minutes (from Human 2.0 Fitness -MOVEMENT CHALLENGE - Day 20 | Mobility Training & Injury Prevention Exercises, YT) 1st time
15 minutes (from Annie Pilates Physical Therapist -Pain on Mid Back? Medial Scapula Pain Follow Along Exercises Program Fix!, YT) 1st time
10 minutes (from Yoga with Joelle -Yoga for SI JOINT PAIN Relief - 10 min Stretches for Sacroiliac Joint Pain, YT)
10 minutes (from Yoga with Joelle -Yoga for Lower Back Pain - Release your QL (Quadratus Lumborum Stretch), YT)
42 minutes (from 3 dog walks 2.59 mi)
Pedometer: 8916 steps, 4.37 mi/Fitbit: 9410 steps, 4.45 mi

I'm trying so hard to finish this jump rope challenge before it closes to free users, which is supposedly Feb 10. I'm hoping they leave it open longer like they usually do bc at this rate I'm not gonna finish in time. I still have I think 14 to go. I've been doing multiples and overdid it on Tuesday so had to just do active recovery yesterday. More than just the jumping itself, though, since I've been doing so many in a day I've been very neglectful of warming up and stretching properly, which I need more of now than I used to! Anyway, the active recovery day yesterday made my body feel better and helped my mind relax so I'm ready to hit it again today. It was a bummer to not even get 10k steps yesterday though, esp after getting so many the two days before! But oh well. The body wants what it wants, I guess.

I did get the jewelry supplies put back yesterday and while there wasn't room for any yarn I was able to put the soldering and glue guns in there, little fabric remnants and embroidery stuff. I wish I could figure out a great way to store my yarn. It's mostly under the bed but also bags of it all over the room. Our closets and dressers are all full so those aren't options at the moment. (Yep, I have a problem! ) I haven't made jewelry in many years but I always enjoyed it and would like to get back to it. I realized yesterday if I would stop wasting so much time on the computer and phone in the mornings I would actually have time for real hobbies again!

Old 02-10-24, 11:37 AM  
Sissy B

We had a very nice “Christmas” visit with my dad, stepmom, DD and my youngest brother and his girlfriend. My dad grilled steaks for lunch and my stepmom made baked potatoes, sautéed mushrooms and salad. I got another Nutcracker to add to my collection, some earrings and a Barnes & Noble gift card. My daughter got a KitchenAid Stand Mixer for her birthday and we got her some Woobles Crochet Kits - the PacMan set. I also went ahead and gave her her box of Reese’s Hearts and a Snoopy Squishmallow for Valentine’s Day.

We came home from the condo on last Monday. I got my hair colored and cut Thursday. DH was supposed to go back to work Thursday night but ended up calling in sick - he has had a horrible stomach bug. He is going back to work tonight. I’ve been sleeping in the living room so once he goes to work tonight I’m going to change the sheets on our bed and wash all the extra covers.
Old 02-15-24, 03:15 PM  
Vantreesta

The server busy error is driving me absolutely crazy! I am getting it pretty much all the time and have to keep trying before I finally get in. And when I do get in it's super slow to load. Very frustrating. Trying to remember to copy every post before I hit submit. And trying to reply to questions directed to me!

I preordered Cathe's new set today. I'm excited about it.

We finally got snow!!! It's only about 3" and you can still see grass poking through but it's so pretty. I have been waiting all winter for winter!!

We didn't watch any of the Super Bowl, we were playing D&D with friends. I'm hoping to watch the halftime show on YouTube, though. That's the only part I ever care about. I'm super excited that spring training has started for baseball though!

Thu 2/8 39 minutes
39 minutes (from 2 dog walks 2.31 mi)
Pedometer: 9212 steps, 4.48 mi/Fitbit: 12081 steps, 5.72 mi

Fri 2/9 128 minutes
12 minutes (from C. Jordan Hamstring Tendonitis Pain: Exercises That Will Help Heal Your Hamstrings part 2, YT)
6 minutes (from T. Merrick -5 Minute Upper Body Mobility Routine! (FOLLOW ALONG), YT) 1st time
30 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 17+warmup)
26 minutes (from T. Webb Total Stretch for Beginners -Beginners Stretch for Flexibility)
49 minutes (from 3 dog walks 2.89 mi)
Pedometer: 12433 steps, 6.02 mi/Fitbit: 14376 steps, 6.81 mi

Sat 2/10 40 minutes
40 minutes (from 3 dog walks 2.38 mi)
Pedometer: 10675 steps, 5.13 mi/Fitbit: 11455 steps, 5.42 mi

Sun 2/11 25 minutes D&D DAY
25 minutes (from 2 dog walks 1.57 mi)
Pedometer: 6217 steps, 2.99 mi/Fitbit: 5870 steps, 2.78 mi

Mon 2/12 129 minutes GRIEF GROUP
8 minutes (from L. Holden 30-Day Qi Gong challenge day 20)
6 minutes (from Yoga With Bird -5 Minute Yoga Everyday Stretch | 30 Day Yoga Challenge 2022 | DAY 20, YT) 1st time
29 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 18)
31 minutes (from C. Friedrich Gloved Up & Sweaty -skipped chapters 8-10 bc of time) 1st time
10 minutes (from own stretch)
45 minutes (from 2 dog walks 2.85 mi)
Pedometer: 17567 steps, 8.35 mi/Fitbit: 18891 steps, 9.14 mi

Tue 2/13 41 minutes
41 minutes (from 3 dog walks 2.56 mi)
Pedometer: 9660 steps, 4.66 mi/Fitbit: 9989 steps, 4.73 mi

Wed 2/14 111 minutes
4 minutes (from Lacey Rae Fitness -day 19 25 Days of Holiday Zumba: "All I Want for Christmas" by Mariah Carey & Justin Bieber, YT) 1st time
3 minutes (from Lacey Rae Fitness -day 20 25 Days of Holiday Zumba: "Christmas Isn't Christmas" by Kylie Minogue, YT) 1st time
8 minutes (from Dr. Bri Pelvic Floor Coordination Training At-Home Kegel Camp Day 20, YT) 1st time
6 minutes (from SanFran Fitness rebounding 5 min Mini Moves Series Day 20 Abdominal Focus, YT) 1st time
21 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 19)
13 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 20 active recovery)
16 minutes (from Yoga With Adriene -CENTER 30 Day Yoga Journey day 20 Restore, YT) 1st time
40 minutes (from 3 dog walks 2.53 mi)
Pedometer: 13398 steps, 6.47 mi/Fitbit: 13927 steps, 6.56 mi

Old 02-27-24, 01:16 PM  
Vantreesta

Saturday I went to my friend's house. We hung out eating and watching movies. It was a really fun day. Sunday and yesterday I was pretty much couch-bound with dizziness and headaches, though. Feeling better today, although not 100% yet.

I have the baby blanket done (again...had to tear out pretty much the whole thing bc of an error I made in the beginning and didn't notice) up to the point of adding the border. Feels so good to have it looking good now! Thankfully I was able to crochet while I was dizzy since it didn't require a lot of movement. I hope to have it all done and mailed soon.

I finished my jump rope challenge last week, as well as the 25 days of holiday Zumba. It will be nice to not have to stack so many jump rope workouts in a day now, plus I will have time for other types of workouts. I was glad to finish the Zumba one bc well, I'm over Christmas. I'm planning to start running and weight training again March 10th, and still working through the old 30-day challenges I haven't finished yet. I ordered a beaded jump rope so I'm excited to get that. I have more of a speed rope and sometimes it kinks.

I've been listening to spring training games as I'm able. So excited to have baseball back!!

Workouts since I last posted them (I think):
Thu 2/15 46 minutes
46 minutes (from 3 dog walks 2.84 mi)
Pedometer: 13107 steps, 6.3 mi/Fitbit: 13872 steps, 6.57 mi

Fri 2/16 130 minutes
3 minutes (from Lacey Rae Fitness -day 21 25 Days of Holiday Zumba: "Ay Ay Ay" by Ricky Martin & Rosie O'Donnell, YT) 1st time
2 minutes (from Lacey Rae Fitness -day 22 25 Days of Holiday Zumba: "Frosty Bounce" by Diplo, Angger Dimas & Nicky Da B, YT) 1st time
18 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 21)
13 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 22)
11 minutes (from Barre Fitness 31 Day Challenge day 20 -Toned Arms (and Legs!) Workout, YT) 1st time
20 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 23)
15 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 24)
5 minutes (from Yoga with Joelle -Yoga for Feet & Ankles 5-min Stretches to Relieve Tension, YT) 1st time?
7 minutes (from Yoga with Joelle -Yoga for Calves-Lower Leg Stretch & Release, day 26 of 28-Day Yoga Challenge From Head to Toe, YT) 1st time
17 minutes (from Yoga With Kassandra -Evening Yoga Movement day 20 Evening Yoga Class Relaxing Yoga Stretches Before Bed, YT) 1st time
19 minutes (from 2 dog walks 1.29 mi)
Pedometer: 13148 steps, 6.33 mi/Fitbit: 14662 steps, 6.95 mi

Sat 2/17 38 minutes
38 minutes (from 3 dog walks 2.35 mi)
Pedometer: 9511 steps, 4.59 mi/Fitbit: 9988 steps, 4.71 mi

Sun 2/18 41 minutes
41 minutes (from 3 dog walks 2.55 mi)
Pedometer: 9533 steps, 4.65 mi/Fitbit: 11981 steps, 5.48 mi

Mon 2/19 146 minutes
6 minutes (from T. Merrick -5 Minute Upper Body Mobility Routine! (FOLLOW ALONG), YT)
22 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 25)
15 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 26)
10 minutes (from 1.0 mi row for S. Farmer Dark Horse Rowing -The BEST Rowing Machine Workout for GETTING STARTED: 10 Minute Build) 1st time?
14 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 28)
13 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 27 active recovery)
5 minutes (from Yoga with Joelle -Yoga for Feet & Ankles 5-min Stretches to Relieve Tension, YT)
61 minutes (from 3 dog walks 3.82 mi)
Pedometer: 19175 steps, 9.24 mi/Fitbit: 20544 steps, 10.06 mi

Tue 2/20 123 minutes
6 minutes (from SanFran Fitness rebounding 5 min Mini Moves Series Day 21 Shoulder Mobility Exercises, YT) 1st time
5 minutes (from C. Jordan Help for Shin Splints Exercises, YT)
22 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 29)
29 minutes (from Crossrope 2024 Jump Rope Fitness Challenge day 30) FINISHED!!
5 minutes (from Yoga with Joelle -Yoga for Feet & Ankles 5-min Stretches to Relieve Tension, YT)
10 minutes (from Yoga with Joelle -Yoga for SHIN SPLINTS - 10 min Stretches and Exercises for Pain Relief, YT) 1st time?
46 minutes (from 3 dog walks 2.83 mi)
Pedometer: 16510 steps, 7.86 mi/Fitbit:17050 steps, 8.37 mi

Wed 2/21 93 minutes
49 minutes (from 2.54 mi solo walk during oil change)
44 minutes (from 3 dog walks 2.67 mi)
Pedometer: 17173 steps, 8.13 mi/Fitbit: 16704 steps, 7.91 mi

Thu 2/22 50 minutes
5 minutes (from Cha Cha Slide dance)
45 minutes (from 2 dog walks 2.7 mi) headache with light sensitivity, no afternoon walk
Pedometer: 9924 steps, 4.75 mi/Fitbit: 10624 steps, 5.03 mi

Fri 2/23 124 minutes
10 minutes (from Yoga With Kassandra Flexible Body, Flexible Mind 30 Day Morning Yoga Challenge day 21 Curiosity, YT) 1st time
2 minutes (from Lacey Rae Fitness -day 23 25 Days of Holiday Zumba: "Rockin' Little Christmas" by Shakin' Stevens, YT) 1st time
4 minutes (from Lacey Rae Fitness -day 24 25 Days of Holiday Zumba: "Christmas C'mon" by Lindsey Stirling & Becky G, YT) 1st time
4 minutes (from Lacey Rae Fitness -day 25 25 Days of Holiday Zumba: "Feliz Navidad" by Thalia, YT) 1st time FINISHED!
2 minutes (from D. Austin Healthy for the Holidays challenge day 3 lower tummy toe taps)
9 minutes (from Crossrope 8 min Move It Tabatas)
19 minutes (from C. Donnelly Strong Knees 7 Minutes to Save Your Knees + stretching)
30 minutes (from Yoga with Shaunneka -REST'MAS #6: 30 Minute Yin Yoga Stretch for the Winter Solstice - Nourish Your Inner Light, YT) 1st time
44 minutes (from 3 dog walks 2.76 mi)
Pedometer: 13026 steps, 6.24 mi/Fitbit: 13310 steps, 6.23 mi

Sat 2/24 25 minutes LUNCH & MOVIES WITH FRIEND
25 minutes (from 2 dog walks 1.61 mi)
Pedometer: 6504 steps, 3.15 mi/Fitbit: 7543 steps, 3.57 mi

Sun 2/25 11 minutes
11 minutes (from 1 dog walks .7 mi) no 1st or 3rd walk, dealing with dizziness, mostly couch-bound
Pedometer: 2949 steps, 1.44 mi/Fitbit: 3454 steps, 1.63 mi

Old 02-27-24, 03:46 PM  
Sissy B

I haven’t done anything workout-wise since I completed the Concept 2 January Revolutions Challenge. My plan is to get started back with weights this week.

I went back up to the condo last Thursday with the dogs. DD got there Friday afternoon and we went to see the latest play, Alabama Story, at the community theatre. Saturday I helped her color her hair and we went to dinner at her favorite restaurant in town for a late birthday celebration - her birthday was in January. I got home from the condo about 30 minutes ago.
Old 02-28-24, 02:15 PM  
Vantreesta

Sissy, sometimes when those challenges end it's easy to take a few days off and soon they become a lot of days off! Good luck getting back to it!

I discovered that I still have access to the workout calendar in the Dark Horse Rowing app. I thought free users wouldn't have access to anything once it went fully live on Dec. 1. So I'll be doing some of those workouts as I can.