Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-15, 12:37 PM  
donnamp

Actually maybe every other day or every third day w/ CS/Essentrics and Walking/Fusion in between would work nicely.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-15, 05:19 PM  
Lori_Michigan

At first, I tried to do every other day with Tracie, and now I'm down to two or three times a week. My body just needs the extra recovery time (and that's just with 5 pound dumbbell!). I find I just bulk too quickly, and my gosh, I'm too darn hungry and downright cranky (sorry family) if I do more in terms of weights and cardio. It's a delicate balance for me!
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-15, 06:39 PM  
donnamp

I can see that happening to me, too, Lori. If I get sore I almost get sick from it, not to mention that my body aches and gets out of alignment. I think I would have to play around to see what the right balance for me is.

I do a lot of Jessica Smith's rotations - she seems to hit a good balance for me w/ some "traditional" weight work mixed in w/ fusion and body weight and lighter workout days. (Although I did quit half way through her Spring Ahead challenge b/c she had a lot of weight work and HIIT in there and that didn't agree with me!!)

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
classical stretch, cs rotations, essentrics, essentrics rotations