Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-04-15, 04:04 PM  
RachelW

MyYogaWorks Groupon

Hi guys! I got a groupon for MyYogaWorks today for around $35 for 6 months. Not a bad deal. The site is normally $15 a month. It came with one of the referral code deals where if you use the link you end up getting $9 refunded. Thought I would share incase anyone is interested. Vytas is on it and I love him. They focus a lot on alignment.
Rachel

http://groupon.com/bwf/5622ae
Old 04-06-15, 09:33 AM  
Travelmug

Aaaaaah!!! So tempting!
Travelmug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-15, 08:17 AM  
katmom

Did anyone take advantage of this offer? I am finding it very tempting.
Old 04-08-15, 08:26 AM  
Travelmug

I caved yesterday. What brought me over was the quality of the instructors and just how many videos they have - there are even a few shorter-length pilates and barre ones! I haven't started my subscription yet, though (just perused the video description and comments).
Old 04-08-15, 09:31 AM  
katmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelmug View Post
I caved yesterday. What brought me over was the quality of the instructors and just how many videos they have - there are even a few shorter-length pilates and barre ones! I haven't started my subscription yet, though (just perused the video description and comments).
You caved for the same reasons I am considering it. I have udaya.com which I use a lot (glad I go in on the $9 deal). I caved on the Yoga Collective Groupon ($19 after one of my friends joined). However, I have not made as much use of Yoga Collective as I thought I would. I primarily only use a few of the same practices repeatedly or just use the 5-10 minute ones.

I like the looks of the Journey Series on myyogaworks.com.
Old 04-08-15, 09:58 AM  
Travelmug

Same here! I joined Udaya and got the Yoga Collective Groupon. That $19 price is just perfect for it though - they don't really add classes regularly and it lacks the same variety as Udaya and MYW. I didn't have a code for MYW, but $65 for 12 months seems like a great deal anyway. There are even the longer 90 minute practices as well, which the other two sites don't have.