Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-07-23, 12:37 AM  
Fonzie
VF Supporter

I don't usually preorder but these looked good and I'm glad to have DVDs. I already have the Fit Tower and did not want the bars as I don't have the space and can do dips on a chair. I ordered a door anchor from Amazon that seems to be similar to Cathe's and it came with tubing. The door in my workout space is Hobbit-sized so I am limited in some exercises.. I enjoy Cathe, but am unwilling to pay the shipping costs for her equipment.
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-23, 12:03 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

From today's Cathe newsletter:

As we head into the Easter Holiday weekend we wanted to let everyone know that we have now sent all of the STS 2.0 assets to our DVD replicator in California, including the custom DVD custom cases for those of you who have ordered the entire STS 2.0 bundle as well as the disc art, art for the wraps for the individual DVDs, and most importantly all of the DVD masters.

After we receive and sign off on the STS 2.0 check discs from the replicator our mass production run will begin. As soon as we know more we will update everyone again. In the meantime, if you have moved since you pre-ordered make sure to contact our customer service team with your new address at support@shopcathe.com. Changing your address on our site will only affect future orders, not your pre-sale order. So make sure to contact us if you have moved.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-23, 09:14 AM  
TracyQ

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink View Post
I preordered but have been unsure, and know I could still cancel.

One thing Iím not sure about is how much I will have to substitute.

I think the clips look good.
PrettyinpinkóIím always concerned about having to substitute since Iíve had rotator cuff surgery and doing anything overhead which Cathe does a lot of is difficult.

However, the clips look good and I appreciate that Cathe is still making DVDs so I ended up ordering these. Iím excited!

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-23, 10:54 AM  
prettyinpink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyQ View Post
PrettyinpinkóIím always concerned about having to substitute since Iíve had rotator cuff surgery and doing anything overhead which Cathe does a lot of is difficult.

However, the clips look good and I appreciate that Cathe is still making DVDs so I ended up ordering these. Iím excited!
Yes, I can see how that would make you concerned about the shoulder work in these. A lot of us seem to share a concern about shoulders; I have one shoulder I have to be careful not to overdo, too.

Iím excited, too! Itís been so long since I was looking forward to a whole new set of workouts. Itís fun, and Iím also glad Cathe is still out there doing her thing and putting out DVDs.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-23, 07:33 PM  
Lannette

Mobility 1 recovery workout clip is up.

https://youtu.be/0xmQknpYirU

This looks great to me!

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-23, 08:05 AM  
zoegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
Mobility 1 recovery workout clip is up.

https://youtu.be/0xmQknpYirU

This looks great to me!
Me, too!!!! Can't wait!
zoegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-23, 10:11 AM  
adawn
VF Supporter

From a Cathe email today:

Some good news to share today. Our replicator has now started the production run of the STS 2.0 DVDs. This should take around 7 to 12 days to complete and then a few more days for inserting the DVDs into their cases.

Also, later today we're going to post our 23rd STS 2.0 video clip ( No Equipment Abs), so make sure to check our social media sites and our STS 2.0 shopping cart Abs page to view the clip.
Old 04-14-23, 03:47 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Cathe's STS 2.0 No Equipment Abs Workout clip

https://youtu.be/A34RItQbHjQ
Old 04-15-23, 09:43 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by adawn View Post
from a cathe email today:

Some good news to share today. our replicator has now started the production run of the sts 2.0 dvds. this should take around 7 to 12 days to complete and then a few more days for inserting the dvds into their cases.
yayyyy 🙌😄🤩

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-23, 09:36 AM  
adawn
VF Supporter

From today's Monday newsletter:

And as we mentioned on Friday, our replicator has now started the production run of the STS 2.0 DVDs. Once our production run is completed it will then take a few more days for the replicator to insert all of the DVDs into their cases. We're not sure exactly how long all of this will take at this time, but we're hoping the replicator will finish by the end of next week. We will update you as we know more.

Also, later today or tomorrow we're going to post our 24th STS 2.0 video clip ( Chair Yoga), so make sure to check our social media sites and our STS 2.0 shopping cart Chair Yoga page to view the clip.

Tags
announcement/announcement, cathe, cathe presale, cathe sts 2.0, danielpt, pre-sale, sts 2.0, sts 2.0 reviews, troy lite bar