Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-10, 12:07 PM  
normandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabbadooey View Post
Where is the most inexpensive place to purchase this? The last time I saw it the shipping was insane!
Totalfitnessdvds.com Mary is wonderful, and THERE IS NO SHIPPING CHARGE IF ORDER IS OVER $19. I think also the password for discount is "10off" for 10% discount, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by normandy; 11-12-10 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Mistake as to order charge
normandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-10, 12:29 PM  
Dabbadooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by normandy View Post
Totalfitnessdvds.com Mary is wonderful, and THERE IS NO SHIPPING CHARGE IF ORDER IS OVER $19. I think also the password for discount is "10off" for 10% discount, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't see these on Mary's site.
Dabbadooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-10, 12:35 PM  
suegy3

I don't think that Mary sells this set.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-10, 12:49 PM  
Scbayless

So the "get sexy" set is where? I looked on his site, and didn't see a set called that. I must be confused. Sorry to be the dumb one on here.
Old 11-12-10, 01:04 PM  
RedPanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scbayless View Post
So the "get sexy" set is where? I looked on his site, and didn't see a set called that. I must be confused. Sorry to be the dumb one on here.
Update: Mary sells the second "Get Sexy" workout, and the first one is still available at Collage. As far as I know, "Melt it off with Mitch" is only available from Savvier Fitness.
Old 11-12-10, 01:06 PM  
dnna

I have just the original set, none of the add ons with Mindy. I think these workouts are as dull as dishwater! I realize I am the lone dissenter on this thread. I absolutely cannot make myself do them-and they just seem boring and repetitive to me. I don't get any enthusiasm-maybe because Mitch is such a low key guy- i don't know.Not on my to do list, and I am kind of surprised these are getting such raves- they have been out a long time and are rarely mentioned. I like Michael Carson's workouts so much better- he has such a positive fun vibe to his workouts.

just my 2 cents.
dnna
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
get sexy, melt it off, michael carson, mitch gaylord