Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 01-25-22, 07:31 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlitis View Post
Juice & Toya
20 Minute Upper Body Dumbbell Workout [Build Muscle & Strength] (20m)

Guillermo Gomez - Martial Fusion
Kickboxing Power Workout #1 | Zenbu Dojo Sarasota (30m)

Cassey Ho - Blogilates
10 Minute Anti-Bloating Cardio (Low impact) (10m)

SarahBethYoga
Yoga for Bloating, Digestion (12m)

(Having digestive/bloating issues today. Also, I liked trying several different workouts. )
You hit a little bit of everything with your workouts! Great job!
Old 01-26-22, 03:15 PM  
alisoncooks

Today:
20 min lower body Pilates
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gSnzads6O3w

10 min Keoni boxing
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aXdeok...DQljsy&index=9

And I’m sure I stretched but I cannot remember it at all, lol. Maybe…??…I stretched?
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-22, 03:59 PM  
manleym

Monday: Staff meeting after school ran late so I wasn't able do to Caroline's Shoulder workout. I subbed Cathe's Perfect Pump UB and forgot what a great short workout it is. I felt it yesterday.
Tuesday: 5 Parks Yoga for Tennis Players (and everyone else!) + MrandMrsMuscle Lower Body Warm Up Exercises + Caroline Balanced Lower Body Workout - Dumbbells & Bodyweight EPIC Endgame Day 17. I really liked the structure of this workout - just different. Caroline does all of the weighted moves 1st, followed by all of the BW moves, which made them harder since we had just finished with the weighted moves. It was a nice change from alternating weighted with a BW move. I added on her 12 Minute Dumbbell Deadbug Ab Workout at Home. Great ab workout. Finished with MrandMrsMuscle Lower Body Stretch - Muscle Recovery and Stress Relief.
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-22, 06:22 PM  
gigi

I started week 4 tonight. Day 16: Back Sculpt. It was a very good workout but next month, I really need her to kick it up a notch strength wise and introduce new moves. Because she films all the workouts in the same outfit and clips the parts together, I doubt I will ever do another 12 week rotation with her. I will do shorter workouts where it feels like she is actually working out with us like the two week Fierce program.
Old 01-26-22, 09:16 PM  
jetlitis

Jessica Smith TV: Kickboxing (15m)
Brian Syuki - Focus Fitness: Kickboxing (35m)
Burpee Girl: Cardio (low impact) (20m)
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-22, 03:53 AM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

Hi Everybody.

Sorry I’ve been MIA. I intended to post Monday through Friday and after the weekend I just forgot.

Gigi way to go trying CG. I like how she interacts etc. too. And I also have become dependent on a set routine. I add to it but I’m always a bit discombobulated when an Epic ends. I’m hoping she does more stuff like Epic but calls it something else. I know I could repeat them but I’m used to new ones. Lol.

Thanks, Manley, for the kind words. We’re all strong for us. It looks different on every body and at different life stages for sure. We’re all in the fight together!

Here’s my workouts. I was doing them just forgot to post. Sigh.

Friday: CG Epic #14 Total Body paired with KayKay’s Rise & Shine #21 Tabata
Saturday was an actual rest day for me. Gasp! Haha!
Sunday: Epic #15 Hiit. (I don’t know if it’s me but her hiits seem easier this time around which doesn’t mean easy…) paired this with KayKay’s R/S #22 what she called isometric moves. All bodyweight. Solid.
Monday: Epic#16 Upper Body Shoulders (ouch!) paired with KK’s R/S#16 Upper Body and then I finished it with Courtney Anderson’s Ignite #16 hiit for some extra torture, I mean cardio.
Tuesday: Epic #17 Lower Body paired with Courtney Anderson’s Ignite #7 Kickboxing combos (I really liked this one but it was hard to pick up all the combos in the ten second rests.). My daughter was super glad this was her off day because she HATES Bulgarian lunges and this had two sets plus 100 bodyweight ones for the finisher. Whew!
Wednesday: Epic #18 Arms and Core plus CG’s suggested add-on of a 20 minute cardio plus KayKay’s R/S #25 Upper Body with a focus on shoulders and back. The KayKay workout was really unique. All bodyweight and a towel. No weights. It was way tougher than I expected maybe because I did Epic first. Had some unique moves I’ve never done before. I did CG’s cardio last after the two strengths and was wondering what I was doing when I reached the last three minutes but I made it.
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-22, 01:07 PM  
alisoncooks

Today I rowed 25 minutes.

Stretched with Joelle.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QpNmdp...qeVT72&index=7

And did this seated workout with the kids.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v-3pHd...Qljsy&index=14
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-22, 02:18 PM  
jetlitis

Today was the first time I tried Penny Barnshaw - Garage Fitness Girl. I've been browsing her workouts this month on YT, and she looked rather intimidating, so I wasn't planning to do her workouts, until I found a beginner workout by her. OMG...this is doable but it was tough. My arms are still shaking...... I used 8/5/3 lb dumbbells. I even did some of the modifications she provided, but it was still tough. However, overall, an excellent full body strength workout. (I intend to do this workout in the future. I guess that's how much I enjoyed it.)

Penny Barnshaw - Garage Fitness Girl

FULL BODY STRENGTH WORKOUT | Beginner Strength Training (44m)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flLz6HWX0Rg
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-22, 06:19 PM  
gigi

HR2.0 Day 17 Brutal Leg Strength...I took extra rests so I could go heavier on the strength portions. It was a very good workout.
Old 01-29-22, 04:26 AM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

Thursday I had big plans for workouts but my husband and I had a disagreement which made me depressed. I did KayKay Rise/Shine #26 Inner Thighs and Hamstrings. Usually working out helps with depression but my friend started texting me and interrupted my workout numerous times. I was shot when I was done with this 40 minute workout. I never tell my friend I’m working out. It always seems to trigger people to talk about how they workout or they should workout. Do you know what I mean? Like I’m judging what they do based on what I’m doing which I’m not and I don’t.

Friday was Epic #19 Full Body and I added Courtney Anderson’s Ignite #17 Full Body with Cardio. CA’s workout was a tough 50 minutes. At the beginning a herd of boys went running by warming up for a practice or something. I thought that was kind of funny.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bobandbrad