Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 04-25-22, 01:04 PM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontmindthemess View Post

AnMrsDe Awesome that your blood work numbers improved!! I do miss Yvette but my foot still gets a little PF twinge after work sometimes and I noticed it more on days I did an Yvette workout. I’m sure it’s the impact so I’m just going to let it go away completely before a start her workouts again. So glad that your mom is doing good!!

Jane
Thank you! Enjoy the steady state cardio!

ASAS, so, it WAS you re: the Superman tricep work!! Couldn't remember for sure. When you mentioned it before, I thought what??? How can those two exercises go together?? But after doing them with Michelle, I can totally see how as long as I kept my arms straight and just did tricep pulses without the bent elbows. But using 8's was tough!!! However, they are a great option for some posterior chain work!!! //ETA: thanks for the congrats! Tell your SO it IS doable!! Just need to ease up on the red meat…if he is anything like my DH, though, he likes his meat and potatoes!! Thankfully, DH eats anything I put in front of him, so in that respect, it was easy!!

Hi Elsie! Great job with your consistency this month! Hope the packing is going good...

Hope everyone has a great week!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-22, 04:02 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

AMD, I am impressed you did it with 8s! You are one tough cookie! // You are welcome! And, glad to hear it is doable! We both love red meat and potatoes we both need to give it a try!

I am having a hard time getting on VF, I had to Google our checking to be able to open a page and then post.

Take care everyone!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-22, 07:58 PM  
T2B

AMD - I’ll take cold weather over 80+ temps any day. I won’t begrudge anyone their love of summer heat although I hate it! Glad to hear that your Mom is still doing great. What are you going to do with your extra time now that you don’t have 3 lawns to take care of? Just kidding, My DD has always done YT workouts, she used to only do pilates & yoga workouts.

I took advantage of Apple TV’s 4 months free offer after I got a new iPhone. Sometimes the Target app has those free offers as well. I just checked Target Circle offers and they have a 4 months free offer available.

Jane - I’m looking forward to trying Caroline this summer. I hope she’ll get me through my summer slump. That’s great that your daughter & boyfriend are doing Caroline’s workouts too.

AsSweet - your DD is watching you too and she has already internalized the many benefits of exercising. Your SO gave you good advice about those neoprene weights. I would want my new weights to look new too. .

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-22, 08:23 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

T2B, nice! I hope she will keep at it. My SO is also working out, he bought himself a weighted bar set, just lacking a bit of motivation to be more consistent with it. // My SO actually thought I was too picky! Maybe I phrased it wrong, but I am the one wanting them to look great, my weights at home looked better than the ones I saw in store, and they are older than my DD. I want to go back another day to check if they got more back in stock and in better condition, they are selling them for $13.97, other places have them for $25 and over each! I miss the days where $1 was = 1lb.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 04-26-22, 09:12 PM  
T2B

ASAS - I’m sure you phrased it right, I was just typing away using my faulty memory as a guide. Well then, I agree with you. New has to look like new. We are never too picky when it comes to weights or workouts, lol. If I was buying used weights, I probably wouldn’t care. I would not buy used neoprene weights since they seem to hold sweat so it has to be my sweat. Ha. That is a great price so maybe you’ll find some non-scuffed weights next time you’re in WM. I miss the days when weights equaled to $1 per lb too. Good that your SO is working out, good vibes that he stays motivated.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
Old 04-26-22, 11:43 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

T2B, thanks for the good vibes for my SO // I totally agree about the sweat on neoprene dumbbells, I wouldn't buy them used either!

Old 04-27-22, 10:39 AM  
AnMrsDe

T2B, haha, right?? I will STILL have plenty to do with 2 yards, thank you very much! I can't say I will miss cutting back all those Day Lillies at my mom's condo or that stinkin' bush of hers that required it to be cut back 4x during the summer!!! Her neighbor said she may "hire me" to still continue to cut back the Lillies since they are between the two condos! Ugh, please NOOOO!!!

May thread:

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...48#post2963448
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-22, 12:25 PM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
T2B, haha, right?? I will STILL have plenty to do with 2 yards, thank you very much! I can't say I will miss cutting back all those Day Lillies at my mom's condo or that stinkin' bush of hers that required it to be cut back 4x during the summer!!! Her neighbor said she may "hire me" to still continue to cut back the Lillies since they are between the two condos! Ugh, please NOOOO!!!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Tags
just the workouts