Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-21-13, 12:22 PM  
Linda KH
VF Supporter

I have gotten -2- packages!! One from "Elf" Sherry 7899 that had 4 wrapped packages inside...I unwrapped one (because I can never wait to open presents ) and it was a book I wanted (The Postman) I have told myself I can unwrap the other three when I finish reading it.

I also received another package from someone else (I'm guessing it was my actual Secret Santa??), but she didn't include her VF name...hopefully she'll "out" herself on this thread! It was Suzanne Bowman's "Tighten, Tone, and Torch", which I am sooooooo excited about trying!!

I am anxiously gathering things for my giftee...I want her to be just as excited opening her box as I have been opening mine...
Old 11-21-13, 12:29 PM  
sherry7899

Linda-I am glad the package got there. I saw it had arrived last Saturday. Enjoy the book!

sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-13, 08:55 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

I Couldn't Believe It - Sherry's My Secret Santa

Sherry sent me a box. I knew it was coming; we trade a lot of things back and forth - videos, books, etc. It has been a busy evening, so I sent her a message telling her that it was here and that I'd open it tomorrow.

Then, we were watching a TV show and I picked it up and went ahead and opened it. I was confused when I opened it because I saw some of the stuff I expected, but there was stuff wrapped in Christmas paper. Fortunately, she put a note on top explaining that she's my Secret Santa and that she was going to send an initial shipment with the stuff she had told me was coming.

Woo hoo! What fun. And, what a great surprise - Amy Grant CDs, some of which I used to have on tape and never did get on CD, and homemade cookies. My DH is gluten sensitive, dairy sensitive, and diabetic, so I don't cook myself homemade goodies and I DO cook him stuff. So, I really, really enjoyed fully glutenated, dairy-fied, and sugared baked goods at home. Plus, Sherry is a GOOD cook! Yum!!!

Thanks, Sherry. I really appreciate it.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-13, 09:03 PM  
sherry7899

You are so welcome, Laura! It was really hard to keep my mouth shut I sent you homemade goodies for that very reason-enjoy!!! My son was not happy to see the cookies leave the house, but I promised to make another batch very soon.

Part two will be arriving in a few days......

Sherry

Old 11-22-13, 01:26 PM  
sherry7899

bumping

Old 11-22-13, 01:36 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

I got back from a business trip last night to find a HUGE box addressed to me sitting on my kitchen table. I thought for sure it was from my Secret Santa but it was something I ordered for my son. Which is just as well-I wouldn't have been able to resist opening it and I would like to wait until closer to the holidays.
I have pretty much everything I want to get for my recipient- I will probably wait until just after Thanksgiving to mail it.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-13, 12:03 PM  
PJOwens

Package received! I'm going to save it to open on my birthday on the 30th. So excited!
Old 11-24-13, 07:38 AM  
sherry7899

Penelope-you have such willpower! I hope you have a wonderful birthday

Leslie-I'm sorry the box wasn't yours.

Sherry

Old 11-24-13, 10:50 AM  
desertMermaid

Hi Secret Santa Rhonda, I received your package. I have not opened it yet but I know I will love everything. I'm trying to be good and resist (no idea how long that will last). I have not finished being Santa myself!

Thank you for being my Santa Rhonda. Happy thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to you and yours.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-13, 05:10 PM  
nastsm0m

Hi, I had not checked my mail all week due to some things going on in my life. I checked It today and there was a dvd and a card from my secret Santa. The card said another package would be coming soon. Thank you so much Secret Santa!!! This has been a rough week for me and this really cheered me up! I still don't know who he/she is but what an awesome surprise!

Nastsm0m
Terri
nastsm0m is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
holiday exchange 2013, holiday exchange thanks, holiday thanks