Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-17-11, 05:29 PM  
Snuckles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit Mommy View Post
Oh wow...I remember him from the hills...he is one good looking dude, that's for sure!

I might actually cave on this one...I have a weak spot for kettlebell DVDs and this one looks interesting!
Let us know if you cave. You'll have to come back here and dish!
Snuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-11, 03:36 PM  
Fit Mommy

I'm still contemplating this one...I just can't stop thinking about it. Yes, it's expensive, but you get 10% off right off the bat and 16- 30 minute workouts...I truly think that's a good value for $100 bucks or so...

I have to convince my husband now that I actually NEED this system...haha! Wish me luck!
Fit Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-11, 07:12 PM  
bee1forfitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligurl View Post
wow.... he's really pretty!!!!!!
Yes he is a very "pretty" man, I remember him on the Hills to and wondered why the chic (don't remember her name) wasn't turn on by him...now he looks even better, much better body, thanks to Kbells?? I'm not sure. But unless this price goes down I'm not going to purchase it. Despite of my chances of missing working out with a very "pretty" man
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-11, 07:30 PM  
rose2boys

That sytem looks perfect (and so do the guys!), but I'm worried it will be boring or repetitive. I wish they would have clips of actual workouts. Not clear if clip shows the real thing or it's just a promo.

I also want the pink 18lb KB!! Too bad the cheapest shipping is $35 to MD and that's parcel post --- how long will that take?? UPS has much better options, I think.

I am VERY intrigued! Anyone order it?
rose2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-11, 07:43 PM  
counterclockwise

Quote:
I'm still contemplating this one...I just can't stop thinking about it. Yes, it's expensive, but you get 10% off right off the bat and 16- 30 minute workouts...I truly think that's a good value for $100 bucks or so...
Well, when you put it like that, the price really doesn't sound so bad, lol! If it weren't for my wise buying challenge, I'd be all over this.
counterclockwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-11, 07:59 PM  
Fit Mommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by counterclockwise View Post
Well, when you put it like that, the price really doesn't sound so bad, lol! If it weren't for my wise buying challenge, I'd be all over this.
If you take the plunge and buy it, I will too! Lol....lets do this!
Old 05-19-11, 06:56 AM  
counterclockwise

Quote:
If you take the plunge and buy it, I will too! Lol....lets do this!
Ha ha, you are terrible!

Maybe I can go sell some things and that will ease the guilt, lol. I recently bought rip:60 and Skogg!
Old 05-19-11, 10:10 AM  
Fit Mommy

Quote:
Ha ha, you are terrible!

Maybe I can go sell some things and that will ease the guilt, lol. I recently bought rip:60 and Skogg!
I'm actually considering skogg too...what are your thoughts on it? Is it worth the price? Gosh, I'm such a sucker for kb DVDs...eeek!
Old 05-19-11, 11:42 AM  
counterclockwise

Quote:
I'm actually considering skogg too...what are your thoughts on it? Is it worth the price? Gosh, I'm such a sucker for kb DVDs...eeek!
So am I! I don't know how I have been able to resist this, the new MB45, and Lauren's new one so far. And then Amy's pre-sale is coming up!

I bought Skogg off the Ya-ya's so I got it a little cheaper, and I have only done one workout so far (Ladders), but I'm not sure if it was worth it yet. The workouts are very basic (not easy though), and that can be a really great thing, but I don't mind doing paper workouts and I've seen similar written workouts before. So I don't know if I really needed these DVDs. But, if you really need/like DVDs for the motivation/music/etc., they would probably be worth it. I really like Skogg though and think the instruction is great.

Oh, I just read that Reinhardt uses 13 exercises...much more than Skogg does (again, not necessarily a bad thing)! I think I'll email the RKS people and ask how much of their 16 workouts is repeat footage.
Old 05-19-11, 12:05 PM  
Fit Mommy

Quote:
So am I! I don't know how I have been able to resist this, the new MB45, and Lauren's new one so far. And then Amy's pre-sale is coming up!

I bought Skogg off the Ya-ya's so I got it a little cheaper, and I have only done one workout so far (Ladders), but I'm not sure if it was worth it yet. The workouts are very basic (not easy though), and that can be a really great thing, but I don't mind doing paper workouts and I've seen similar written workouts before. So I don't know if I really needed these DVDs. But, if you really need/like DVDs for the motivation/music/etc., they would probably be worth it. I really like Skogg though and think the instruction is great.

Oh, I just read that Reinhardt uses 13 exercises...much more than Skogg does (again, not necessarily a bad thing)! I think I'll email the RKS people and ask how much of their 16 workouts is repeat footage.
Oh wow, thanks for all the input on skogg...I'm still thinking rks is a way better deal though...and the instructor Owen is RKC, so I know they will be awesome!....please report back if you end up emailing them...I'd really like to know what you find out!

Tags
doug reinhardt, evan owens, evil enablers, kettlebell, owen evans, reinhardt, reinhardt kb system, rks, rks workout