Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-28-21, 03:07 PM  
Hsim

Well I feel as if my collection of about 200 DVDs is a program that I follow. I divide them up into category and I pick one each day until I have completed them all. The Dvds plus added runs and walk compromise a whole system that I have devised to keep myself in shape. And I have to say it works pretty well!
Hsim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-21, 04:39 PM  
Sarah O.
VF Supporter

It’s weird, but for me trying to follow a specific program generally kills my progress. As soon as I decide I’m going to follow, say, the Firm 90 Day rotation, I think it’s going to be so great and then the next thing I know, I don’t want to do the type of workout I’m supposed to do next. I find I’m much happier and therefore consistent when I have a general idea of what I want to do (cardio, weights, AWT) and allow myself the freedom to choose whatever I want. As it happens, I’m basically doing all-Firm for 90 Days because I’m enjoying it so much but I’m just going with my instinct each day.
Sarah O. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-21, 11:47 AM  
Leela
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsim View Post
Well I feel as if my collection of about 200 DVDs is a program that I follow. I divide them up into category and I pick one each day until I have completed them all. The Dvds plus added runs and walk compromise a whole system that I have devised to keep myself in shape. And I have to say it works pretty well!

This is a fantastic idea. Breaking up into category and then picking from the category - helps with not feeling overwhelmed with quantity
Leela is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
programs, results, systems