Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-08-21, 11:39 AM  
icrosstrain

? on Jumpsport 105

Wedbug posted a special for Jumpsport 105 for a really great price. Would anybody know if this trampoline has a soft bounce or a firmer bounce? The 105 isn't on Jumpsport's website. Thank you

Dianne
icrosstrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-21, 08:38 PM  
YetAnotherDeb

I hoped this question would generate some discussion. I saw Wendug’s post too and wanted some opinions. I know it’s low-end on the highly regarded Jumpsport spectrum but I ordered one anyway. I plan to use it for Walk it Out! so I don’t need anything too fancy or big.
_____
YADeb
YetAnotherDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-21, 12:06 PM  
laurajhawk

I bet it'll be great. I didn't post initially b/c my Jumpsport is a 350i. When I looked up my purchase email to find out the model number just now, I saw that I've had it for ten years, used it a lot and it's still practically in new condition. I love mine, and I think the differences in model number are mostly around size, legs, etc. - I think you'll still get the Jumpsport quality with yours and the price you're getting is amazing.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-21, 09:02 PM  
YetAnotherDeb

My Jumpsport came today. I put it together and bounced for a couple of minutes. It is so much better than the big box, spring rebounder I used in the past. I can’t imagine how the high-end models must feel.

Figuring out how to install the bungees was a bit difficult and I’m not 100% sure I did it right, but my initial impression is that I’m very happy with it.

Thanks, Laura, for your input. It made me feel a little more secure with my decision to order.
_____
YADeb
YetAnotherDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-21, 09:06 AM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by YetAnotherDeb View Post
My Jumpsport came today. I put it together and bounced for a couple of minutes. It is so much better than the big box, spring rebounder I used in the past. I can’t imagine how the high-end models must feel.
Yay!

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-21, 09:02 PM  
horsemom2

I have both the original 40 inch and 44 inch JumpSports.
Their frames and legs are the thicker more expensive types but I think the type of mat probably affect the bounce more.
I have a couple of cheaper and larger bungees with thinner frames and straight legs and like their bounce alot.

I have 4 different mats for the 40 inch JS.
The first petal mat was defective and tore so they sent me a skirt mat till the newer petal mat became available.
I didn't like he new and improved petal mat as much as the skirt mat. The petals just didn't work for me.
Then a friend got the wrong size newest petal mat that had more cords so sent it to me.
That is the stiffest bounce of all of my jumpsports so I still prefer the cheaper skirt mat.
Fortunately the 44 inch is a skirt mat.
As far as having adjustable cords in the more expensive models, I didn't notice much difference there either LOL
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jumpsport