Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-28-19, 07:56 PM  
anetta

Jumpsport Streaming

((SIgh))-just when I thought that CS and WOW was enough streaming I get an email for free trial for Jumpsport streaming. I am going to try 30 day free trial.

Resisted streaming forever, now I am big fan and actually thinking of selling my dvds (except CS for backup) even my Firm dvds.

Was actually thinking of selling my Jumpsport too-darn email

Anita
anetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-19, 08:49 AM  
killoffsonny

Depending on how much the monthly subscription is it might be something for me. I just do freestyle jumping. And until this week I had not used my jumpsport in two months.
Old 03-30-19, 06:16 PM  
horsemom2

I found the offer online and like some of the music but still prefer WalkingOnlineWorkouts for bouncing.

https://video.jumpsport.com/

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-19, 02:01 PM  
TinaT

I love my Jumpsport and still use it as my main cardio choice. I use weighted gloves and light weights, 1-3 lbs, from time to time. Youtube is great for outdoor walks, jogs, etc to use with it. I also have a few dvds. I would definitely be interested in this...

ETA: Not trying to high jack the thread, but here's my favorite Youtube channel for rebounding. The music is great and her personality is wonderful! (gotta love the accent).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...wlT4dWH9WYWuSQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXnkD_cr8ZE&t=1348s This is one of my favorites of hers. It's a killer but wonderful. I can't keep her pace, so I do what I can.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-19, 03:33 PM  
anetta

Barb:
I love WOW. That and CS are my favorites. I know I am paying 24.00 per month but WOW has a new workout every week and CS has been adding new workouts.

I have to keep myself from doing too many

Thank you and Tina for the links. There are some great free workouts on youtube-love it

Anita
anetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-19, 03:51 PM  
rhbrand

OMG I had never heard of WalkingOnlineWorkouts and I might just have to sub. I love these kinds of workouts and to have such gorgeous locations to look at, nice!
Old 03-31-19, 05:32 PM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhbrand View Post
OMG I had never heard of WalkingOnlineWorkouts and I might just have to sub. I love these kinds of workouts and to have such gorgeous locations to look at, nice!
It became my favorite subscription almost immediately in early April 2018 and remains so for almost a whole year now.
I am almost done doing my second tour LOL

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jumpsport, jumpsport bungee workouts, jumpsport streaming