Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-23-17, 06:19 AM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieC View Post
Quick question about the streaming site. I am a subscriber. I am going on vacation soon and wanted to purchase a workout so that I can download it to my ipad. However, I can't seem to find the option to purchase a download now that I am a subscriber. Does anyone know if this is possible?
Hi and Congratulations again! I just emailed support about this about a week ago. This is crazy but they said that you need a second account with a second email address to purchase downloads. I haven't actually tried this but it should work. You just sign up to purchase downloads not to stream.

The other thing you may want to check out is iTunes. There are a limited number of downloads there and in most cases they cost less than on the website. 30 day Countdown is there. Not sure how you use iTunes if you aren't on an Apple device though......maybe an app?

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-17, 07:27 AM  
momofcha

Suzie- CONGRATS!!!!

What is this 30 day countdown? A single DVD?

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-17, 07:35 AM  
pollytc

Great results! Congratulations!
Old 07-23-17, 09:39 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
Suzie- CONGRATS!!!!

What is this 30 day countdown? A single DVD?
Yes, looks to be. I was looking to see about downloading it and it is possible and it looked like it was going to be $8.99 and I thought "how reasonable of them" and then I realized that was just the first level out of three (that I think are all on the one dvd).
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-17, 09:55 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Yes, looks to be. I was looking to see about downloading it and it is possible and it looked like it was going to be $8.99 and I thought "how reasonable of them" and then I realized that was just the first level out of three (that I think are all on the one dvd).
I found it on Amazon for $10.70. I like that you start with 5 days of only 25 minutes. I am trying so hard to cut back - as it seems Suzie realized too - for us(thyroid affected people) less is truly more.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-17, 10:04 PM  
SuzieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
I found it on Amazon for $10.70. I like that you start with 5 days of only 25 minutes. I am trying so hard to cut back - as it seems Suzie realized too - for us(thyroid affected people) less is truly more.
Yes, that is exactly it! I also do Essentrics/Classical Stretch (critical especially when I am in acute pain from the herniated discs), Jessica Smith, Petra Kolber, trying to add in some Ellen, and Hamelin's CardioTone.

When I first started Countdown, I thought it was lame to be honest! LOL. The more I did it with better form, the harder and more effective it got. I adored Level 2, just the right challenge for me. Level 3 was really tough and I took advantage of all the beginner modifications. I think I can grow with Level 3 for a very long time before I can truly master it. I'm sure I can go back to Level 1 and it will challenge me.
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-17, 10:04 PM  
SuzieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
Mandie,

I've been subscribing to the site for almost 11 months and it's been well worth it. Sandra Hanna has a lot of WOs on the site but it's her Foundation Series, Quick Tips and Master Classes that really made it worth it to me. They helped me take my form to a whole new level.

That said, I'll tell you that there hasn't been a lot of new content added since the 30 Day Countdown WOs were released.

I'm getting to a point where I'm thinking that between my DVDs, iTunes downloads and Callanetics site downloads I might be ok to stop subscribing but I never seem to want to pull the plug.
Thank you! I think I will get a Sandra Hanna workout - I have not done one of hers yet. :-)
Old 07-24-17, 03:28 AM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieC View Post
Thank you! I think I will get a Sandra Hanna workout - I have not done one of hers yet. :-)
Sandra's WOs have a different vibe than Lacey's. They are more like a real class. I use Sandra's form concepts even when I'm doing Callan's or Lacey's WOs. Sandra's DIL, Adelaide's WOs are quite demanding.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-17, 04:04 AM  
IceQueen07

Can I ask how is Callanetics different from pilates and/or barre?

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-17, 06:55 AM  
SuzieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
Sandra's WOs have a different vibe than Lacey's. They are more like a real class. I use Sandra's form concepts even when I'm doing Callan's or Lacey's WOs. Sandra's DIL, Adelaide's WOs are quite demanding.
Thanks Lannette -I'm looking for workouts that have a lot of form tips and aren't too advanced because I'm still a beginner at this. Any recommendations? I did Adelaide 'a beach workout and was t really sure what I was doing. Thanks!

Tags
callanetics, callanetics countdown, lacey kondi