Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-15-13, 07:07 AM  
Inchworm

I'm so glad I got this set! I've done my 9th workout in the last 2 weeks and already seeing pretty impressive results! I love it! I also have recently bought the cordless jumprope and I like it even better now.

Kelly
Inchworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-13, 08:32 AM  
Rose Ohio

Awesome Kelly. I love this set, too. I just did Upper Body Transformer. What a great, sweaty workout! Are you following the JNL Rotation calendar? I think I may start the rotation suggested on Monday. I set them aside the last couple of weeks and have been doing KCM. I just got her new ones and really enjoyed doing them. But I think it's time to get back to JNL.
Old 06-15-13, 09:10 AM  
LeanneM

That's so awesome, Kelly! Have you made any changes to your eating at all?

I've been doing a JNL/TA mix for the last two weeks. I'm down 1.5 pounds, but feel like I still need to clean things up for better results.
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-13, 09:15 AM  
andtckrtoo

Grrr.... You enablers!! You caught me at a moment where I'm thinking I need something new. (I don't - I have so many videos that it's not even funny). But I ordered. Should be here shortly... Why do I do this to myself?! I want T25, too! I'm insane, that's it....
Old 06-15-13, 09:20 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtckrtoo View Post
Grrr.... You enablers!! You caught me at a moment where I'm thinking I need something new. (I don't - I have so many videos that it's not even funny). But I ordered. Should be here shortly... Why do I do this to myself?! I want T25, too! I'm insane, that's it....
Christine, I'm the same way! I re-ordered JNL after I sent it back to the company the first time. Now I also want the new Beach Babes, T25, and the Dream Body ones! I think you'll really like this set!
Old 06-15-13, 09:25 AM  
Inchworm

I pretty much follow a healthy eating plan already, but maybe have dessert a little less often. I had been neglecting my upper body a bit, other than doing planks and pushups, so this has really helped me get into full body weight training again. It really is an excellent system!

Kelly
Inchworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-13, 09:39 AM  
LeanneM

That's so great, Kelly! What great results in such a short amount of time, too!
Old 06-15-13, 10:17 AM  
fit44

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
Christine, I'm the same way! I re-ordered JNL after I sent it back to the company the first time. Now I also want the new Beach Babes, T25, and the Dream Body ones! I think you'll really like this set!
I did the exact same thing! I sent back the first order because I got Body Beast a week later, and thought I have too many endurance based workouts. I re-ordered JNL at a higher price! Is there a 12 step program for this problem?
I just ordered both Beach Babe workouts and I'm considering T25....who am I kidding, I'm buying T25. I'm hopeless.
fit44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-13, 10:19 AM  
ssa438
VF Supporter

Atmosphere is Great!

After reading all of your endorsements and successes on this thread, I did 2 of the JNL workouts this week- yowza! I am amazed at how much I feel like I am part of a class with these workouts, and it this has helped to keep me going when I wanted to stop. Some of the banter is silly and a bit over the top, but I really enjoyed it!
I was able to complete both workouts, although I did have to pause the dvd a couple of times. I noticed in both workouts the toughest part mentally with wanting to quit was 10 minutes into the workout.
ssa438 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-13, 10:32 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fit44 View Post
I did the exact same thing! I sent back the first order because I got Body Beast a week later, and thought I have too many endurance based workouts. I re-ordered JNL at a higher price! Is there a 12 step program for this problem?
I just ordered both Beach Babe workouts and I'm considering T25....who am I kidding, I'm buying T25. I'm hopeless.
LOL! Same here -- I re-ordered JNL at a higher price, too -- and also want Beach Babe and T25! I think it's a sign that we are true vidiots!

Tags
cordless jump rope, jennifer nicole lee, jnl fusion, jump roping