Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-24, 01:45 PM  
AnMrsDe

Arrow JUST THE WORKOUTS~~FEBRUARY 2024~~*Everyone is Welcome*

February, 2024

I will be continuing on loosely following 2lazy4gym's STS 2.0 8 week version for a rotation, but may be including Cathe Live, my cardio variations, more core, mobility work & yoga. Really enjoying this rotation!!

WEEK 5 (CONT'D)
29 - Cathe Live #265 Strong & Fit: All Upper Body =54 min.; Mady (BPR); 90 Min. Yard Work
31- STS 2.0 Standing Abs: Metabolic Core Warm Up; STS 2.0 Lower Body 1 (as is =51 min.); KCM Cardio Fit (Cardio Kickboxing w/o DB's (but used 2# wrist weights) =21 min.); STS 2.0 Mat Yoga

1 - STS 2.0 Upper Body 2 (Express #1 - One Set Only =41 min.); STS 2.0 Foam Roller (UB); 2.02 Mile Walk (outside!); 55 Min. Yard Work This premix was enough for me today - my shoulders and upper back are so sore from using my 2# wrist weights while doing Kelly's k/b workout yesterday!! 2# and for just 20 min.?? I guess cause I was doing something different I haven't done for awhile...jeesh! Rolling out my UB felt so nice. I wore my 2# wrist weights for UB2 and plate mates were used as well since I didn't use my BB for the pullovers or the bicep tilt exercise but used my BB for the rest. Felt great to get outside for a walk (and yard work!). Finished up the pokey ball clean-up now that the snow is pretty much gone. 625 cal burn
2 - Active Rest Day Julia Reppel (Day 27 #OER BASE/10 Min UB CARs); (Day 31 #OER BASE/10 Min LB CARs); 8 Min. Beginner Hip Mobility Routine...)
3 - STS 2.0 Standing Abs: Metabolic Core W/u; Killer Legs (TS 1 Heavy Weights =21 min.); Total Body Barbell (Lower Body + Weight Plate Bonus, sans w/u & core =43 min.); Gloved Up & Sweaty (Jump Rope Bonus =10 min. w/ 2# wrist weights); STS 2.0 Foam Roller (Lower Body) Another leg combo I concocted but I didn't particularly care for the KL premix as a stand alone....I missed all the fun moderate weighted exercises and drew too much attention to all those dreaded D/L’s!! I loved the LB workout in TBB as an add on and got a great 64 min. leg combo and by adding on the jump rope bonus to hit 2 birds with one stone: cardio finisher and to work calves, as these 2 premixes do not include direct calf work. Felt great to roll out my LB! 542 cal burn
4 - Rest Day

WEEK 6
5 - STS 2.0 Standing Abs: Metabolic Core W/u; STS 2.0 Body Parts Chest & Tri's (Mish Mosh #1 =35 min.); KCM Body Design (Kickboxing w/ light DB's=12 min.); KCM Strength & Stamina (Bonus Step =22 min.) Like I previously reviewed, this MM premix focuses more on chest than triceps. Thought I'd try an older KCM...this premix was a snooze fest! Plus this was an older workout where Kelly's cueing could be much improved upon...I was wishing I had picked Cardio Fit again, LOL! But then I remembered her Step Bonus in S&S and pulled that one out for some light cardio...so much fun!! It's been a couple years since I dit it but remembered most of it. I kept it mostly in Zones 2, 3, & 4 today burning 433 calories.
6 - 2.0 Miles TM intervals; Michelle Goldstein Yin Yoga; Julia Reppel (10 Min. Full Body Stretch... =13 min.); Early hair appt., so shocked I even did anything! Loved Julia's latest stretch and bookmarked it.
7 - STS 2.0 BP Legs & BP Shoulders (Mish Mosh #1 =51 min.); Julia Reppel Day 12 #OER BASE (30 Min. Full Body Stretching Routine...); 2.25 Mile Walk outside This was a good premix, working legs with 13 exercises and 11 exercises for shoulders, with 3 band exercises, IIRC. I felt I could really heavy up on my weights for Legs today since I wasn't doing the full workout...I had 70# on my BB for weighted bridges (to replace D/L's) & Hip Thrusts. I wore my 2# wrist weights for all and used my 40# DB for the close grip sumo squats (+ plate mates), so a total of 46.50# which may be a record for me. My strength has really improved since starting STS 2.0 last summer, but more noticeably (and maybe even more exciting for me), is that my grip strength has improved even more so. I really have to give credit to my mobility workouts for that...other winters, my hands/wrists were a lot worse off./I usually take off my wrist weights for the shoulder exercises, but not today! I used 32.50#'s (+ 2# wrist weights) for the hip huggers, I think that may have been a record too, or else I tied with my previous record. So, progress all around today! Another great stretch of Julia's - she makes you work even in her stretches, so I didn't really think it was too relaxing; I have Mady for that! She includes some funny titled poses during this stretch, LOL, and puts her spin on familiar stretches which I found cool. 540 cal burn
8 - STS 2.0 Standing Abs (Mish Mosh Premix =20 min.); STS 2.0 BP Back & BP Biceps (Mish Mosh #1 =37 min. + Biceps Bonus = 43 min. total); 1.5 TM walk; stretch I never think to utilize this standing abs premix...it is the Metab. Core W/U + the Core + More (but if it's only standing abs, why is some of the floor work included? I will do it again, but stop at the floor work which would be plenty at 12 min. It was nice, though, to do the core work a little differently today. I'm starting to memorize the Metab. Core w/u's little quips! At least they're out of context a little, LOL). Back and Bi's premix was good - it did focus on the back a little more but I did add on the Biceps bonus since I've done Back numerous times and the last time for biceps was in Oct.! I used my wrist weights for all and today I could start with heavier weights before dropping down, so that's progress as well. For the pull downs, I set my Weider machine at the 69# poundage...now that got tough for all the variations of grips. I used 32.5# for one arm rows which may have been a PB since starting these workouts. This premix has 8 bicep exercises but I added on the Bonus Biceps since I hadn't done them since Aug.! I managed 4 good reps with 20's (44# total-both arms) for the Kneeling Clutch Curl before dropping to 15's (34# total), and the Waiter Curl seemed easier today as well using a 25# DB; and I still think it's easier to kneel while doing the WCurl than stand. I used all DB's today and wrist weights - no BB and got a great workout! Added on some walking while watching! ;0) 508 cal burn
9 - Active Rest Day Julia Reppel (20 Min. Morning Mobility Routine...); 112 min. Yard Work Felt great to do this first thing in the morning with 10 min. for UB and 10 min. for LB focus./Thought I'd strap on my Garmin for the Yard Work....according to my watch, I was in Zone 2 for 10 min.; Zone 3 for 66 min. and Zone 4 for 36 min. doing raking and picking up pokey balls/leaves...interesting! Who would've thought I'd be in anything other than Zone 1 or 2? And if that wasn't enough, I burned 634 calories!!! I burn more calories doing yard work than some of my workouts?? LOL!! Who knew? But wonder how accurate these watches truly are?? Either way, this was a VERY active rest day watching babies and doing the yard work, LOLOL!
10 - STS 2.0 Super Sets (as is = 58 min.); Five Parks Yoga (Stretch & Release Yoga Class =25 min.) Wore my 2# wrist weights and pretty much matched my previous poundages...it's hard to go heavier when there's 3 sets and not much rest between! I did use a heavier BB though for the rows and automatically felt it in my lower back...I guess I shouldn't use a 60# BB for those since my LB sees them as too much like D/L's. Live and learn, I guess. Also used 30's for calves and 25's for hip huggers (in place of shrugs). This workout is so awesome for the calorie effect and I was breathing today! These total body workouts are tough at the end of these weeks, working various muscle groups throughout the week, and I am tired today, LOL. I was just wanting a nice floor stretch afterward, and low and behold, Erin had just released a restorative all floor stretch a couples hours ago!! Go, Erin--perfect timing! Fantastic total body stretch - I need to bookmark this one! 410 cal burn
11 -Rest Day

WEEK 7
12 - STS 2.0 Standing Abs Mish Mosh Premix, sans floor core =12 min.; STS 2.0 BP Triceps & BP Chest (Mish Mosh #2 =41 min.); Yvette Bachman YT (Cardio Kickboxing BOSU Workout, sans w/u =54 min.; Mady (BPR) This premix is pretty equal # of exercises for both triceps and chest but includes more of the band work. I could try out two of my heavier bands I purchased for the banded chest flys and banded tricep press downs which worked well. The true test will be using them for the Back workout though, how these will fare. So far so good with these workouts. During this premix, I had to fiddle with putting my step back together from being inclined, FYI./I was really wanting to do some fun BOSU cardio and knew who to turn to for that! Loved Y's workout and thought I could stop halfway if I was dying! Wasn't sure my endurance level was up to her standards from not doing intense cardio for all these months, but I did pretty well and kept up fine (surprisingly! I guess it's true if your strength level improves, your endurance level will also). Had so much fun with the BOSU and missed my girl. At the end, there's a FW band/leg lift segment w/ ankle weights, but I goofed and put them on for the FW band segment too! That was a burner by the end of the leg lift session and was ready to stretch out everything, ripping off ankle weights and k/b gloves, LOL. Felt so good to get that endorphin high again and was a great core burner as well today! 583 cal burn
13 - Five Parks Yoga (Yoga to Calm Your Nervous System =45 min.); 2.60 Mile TM walk; stretch; P30 Mobility (TS Strength Premix =10 min.) Erin's class felt superb and calming before my dentist appt....happy teeth today, yay! My dentist told me to keep up what I'm doing...wow, didn't expect that! Later, walked on the TM after lunch (for me, it is tough working out in the afternoon!) Felt energized when done, though. The Mobility Strength TS premix includes the mobility squat which I try to do daily./My neck & upper back are sore from those chest/tricep band exercises from yesterday. I guess those heavier bands worked more than chest & triceps, LOL, but could also be my k/b gloves from Yvette's workout also OR both! :0)
14 - STS 2.0 Standing Abs: Core + Floor; STS 2.0 BP Shoulders & BP Legs (Mish Mosh #2 Premix =46 min.); BP Legs Bonus =8 min.; Michelle Goldstein Yin Yoga; 2.17 Mile Walk (outside) Great workout today...a little more focus on shoulder work than leg work, but by adding on the Legs Bonus, it was more equal. And doing the opposite Mish Mosh premix as last week, it all equals out. :0) No wrist weights today as my Upper back is still a little tender and I left them off for leg work as well. For D/L's, I did hip thrusts using my 52# (40 DB + 12 DB); and 42.5# for Close Grip Sumo Squats, & 25's for Lunge work. But instead of static lunges, I did the Drop Shift Side Lunges w/ 25# (via LB2) exercise instead. Love those and missed my side lunges! Used 20's for calves; I did Weider leg lifts/pull downs in between reps in place of the Hamstring Hip Hinges in the Bonus...they are too much like D/L's for my lower back and got extra quad/hamstring work with 44#. For the Firewalker Ladder and pizza presses, I strapped on my 2.5# ankle weights and used my Edge orange FW band (I knew not to use my heavy gray band, LOL) and my green fabric band for a great finisher...I was all set to eek out another set of pizza presses, but she only does 1 set! With all my change-ups to make it a little more challenging for me, I got a great workout today! 375 cal burn Felt great to stretch out my legs with Michelle./It is such gorgeous sunny weather, I decided to add on a walk.
15 - STS 2.0 BP Bi's & BP Back (Mish Mosh #2 =45 min.; STS 2.0 BP Back Bonus =6 min.; IBX Running (Fat Loss Tread Walk =40 min./2.5 miles); Mady (BPR) MM2 consists of 10 bicep exercises and 8 back exercises (1 band) but I included my new heavier bands for the OH/UH pull ups @ 90# (50 + 40#) during the Bonus. I used my pull down machine for the inverted Row Drop Set @ 69#. Wore 2# wrist weights and went a little heavier than last time for the BB curls. Pretty much matched my weights everywhere else. I don't think I can ever get enough Gorilla Rows...Love those! I thought I'd try this TM site mentioned in GD...Allgirlsinaz, I know you do a lot of these workouts too. Glad I tried this one...it was perfect, always showing speeds/inclines and what's coming next, so it was super easy to mute her and play my music. I tried to keep my speeds on her highest settings and I don't have an .5 incline option, so I used my 1 incline. Love how the speeds/inclines were always changing and challenging me...very sweaty when done! 638 cal burn *I do need to unmute her at the end of this workout and see why she flashes a RABBIT sign, though!
16 - Active Rest Day Juilia Reppel (Day 3 #OER BASE/10 Min. Hip Mobility); 31 Min. Shovel Max; STS 2.0 Mobility 2
17 - STS 2.0 Tri Sets Total Body (as is =60 min.); Stretch Max (#3 - Band) At the end of my week, it's hard for me to go so heavy as my muscles are tired, LOL, so no wrist weights today and lower poundages. Still got a great workout - love the sequence of this one (and even when doing the Mish Moshes too). These total body workouts are so awesome! 323 cal burn
18 - Rest Day

WEEK 8
19 - STS 2.0 Standing Abs Mish Mosh (no floor =12 min.); STS 2.0 Upper Body 1 (Mish Mosh #1 =57 min.); Finisher (5 min.); Yoga30For30 Mobility (UB); 2 Mile Walk outside (hilly, speed walk); 40 Min. Yard Work Whew! I had lots of energy today! I had a great UB workout --- this premix is the only way to do this workout, as it has zero dread with putting all the band work (and downtime) at the end (43 min. mark, working tri's & back last). It just flows soooo much better! I wore my 2# wrist weights for all and used my BB for the BB exercises. I went up in poundage for 5 exercises...probably 1-2# but still... Today I weighed my BB rod w/o any plates (4.8#), so no wonder they're harder than using my usual weights for BB curls(!), etc., and add in the extra 4# with the wrist weights as well. For a change, I followed Al for the Face Pull using the BB...I like it! For the finisher, I did 3 sets of 8 reps of UH/OH gripped pull-downs at 69#....that was a great finisher! Lauren's class is so great for my wrists/shoulders and felt good after an UB workout. I noticed this time it seemed to not feel as 'painful' for my wrists and shoulders...i.e., the shoulder exercise where you're 'stacking your upper arms' on top of each other with hands reaching opposite sides out wide while you're lying face down on the floor. That used to kill my one shoulder! I know for a fact that my wrists have gotten so much stronger, so I'm hoping my shoulders aren't as cranky either. Kinda forgot about this one and noted how I love listening to music during yoga!/It's a beautiful day so I opted for a hilly, fast-paced walk. For not doing the BIG hill for months, it felt super easy today!! Love it. Then did clean-up of the front/back yard. Picked up the pokey balls that blew down the street in front of my neighbors all around me too. Very active morning with lots of steps! 980 cal burn. [+ 2 loads of laundry done LOL!]
20 - Julia Reppel (7 min. Leg Day Warm Up); STS 2.0 Lower Body 2 (Mish Mosh =51 min.); Julia Rppel (10 Min. Lower Body Stretch); Mady (10 min. Evening Stretch for Beginners...); 2.61 Mile Walk outside Rotation called for LB1 but I switched them since I am more fresh at the beg. of the week and I like this one better, LOL. This premix has this sequence: Goblet Squats, BB Plie Squats, Squats, Drop Shift Side Lunges, Step Over Front Lunges, D/L's, Calf Raises, Glute Bridges, & Wall Squat. Loved it like it was a "new workout"! I utilized my 40# DB, 45# BB, 55# BB, 30's, 27.5#, 20, & 10# for one exercise along with my 2# wrist weights for all. Felt awesome and got a great workout. I felt really warmed up with Julia's additional w/u as well as Cathe's. Maybe there's something to that?? ;0) For D/L's, I did weighted bridges, so got LOTS of glute work today./Julia's stretch was anything BUT a stretch, ha, it included more mobility than stretching and since Mady's workout came up right after Julia's stretch, I added that on and LOVED it. Newer one for her and was perfect for stretching out my lower body. For the seated forward stretches, I stretched my legs lying on floor with a band./Another beautiful day and I got out there for a walk although it wasn't as fast as yesterday's and then I realized today was lower body day which totally made a huge difference with my already-fatigued lower body, doh! 606 cal burn
21 - 4.01 Mile Walk - (outside; hilly; speed walk); Five Parks Yoga (Stretch & Release Yoga Class + I added some IT band stretches @ end = 30 min. total) Another warm day! I am so not used to walking 4 miles!! I had over 11,000 steps by noon...that doesn't happen often! Felt good to breathe in the fresh air and I was dressed perfectly. Love Erin's stretch - all seated on the mat. 425 cal burn Missed VF for a couple days!
22 - STS 2.0 Mini Ball Abs; Julia Reppel 7 Min. w/u; STS 2.0 Upper Body 2 (Mish Mosh #1 =59 min.); 3.21 Mile Walk outside; Mady (10 Min. Evening Stretch) This MM has this sequence: Back, Ch/Tris, Bi's, Shoulders. Great way to create a new workout. I upped my BB poundages (i.e. 40# BB +4# wrist weight poundage for CG bench presses...that's a record for me and almost matched Cathe's 45# on those!) and used heavier bands for a few exercises. I did pullovers with 32.50# (+4# wrist weight poundage...I'm still hesitant yet to using my 40# DB for those... In place of dips, I did skull crushers with 15#'s. Great, great workout! Felt awesome to get out for a walk again today. 636 cal burn
23 - Active Rest Day Julia Reppel (Day 24 #OER BASE/25 Min. Rest Day Mobility Flow & Stretches); 2.34 Mile Walk outside Julia's workout hit every joint. Unbelievable weather and I was so consistent with my walks this week!!
24 - Julia Reppel (7 min. Running w/u to prevent injury); STS 2.0 Lower Body 1; Mady (15 min. Period & PMS Stretch); Five Parks Yoga (20 Min. Spine Strengthening & Stretch Yoga Class) Great finale of a workout to end the program. I tried to go as heavy as I could today and used my 70# BB for weighted bridges/hip thrusts...(in place of D/L's). LOVE those close grip squats (43.75# today w/ plate mates--putting 4 plate mates on one DB, LOL, although I omitted my wrist weights). I also applied my plate mates to my 30# for static side lunges. 345 cal burn So all around an awesome way to finish out this incredible rotation!! LOVED it so much and I enjoyed it as my BEST rotation ever!! I thought I'd burn out on Cathe but that wasn't the case, probably b/c I added in different cardio/mobility/yoga instructors to the mix. I felt I could really get a great workout each time with adding in these additional warm-ups (and core workouts in addition to Cathe's w/u)...will need to remember that in the future! But if I did this rotation again, I'd probably go back to doing cardio and weight work on separate days...there were times where I felt a little overtrained doing both on the same day (which was all my doing; not according to Jen's rotation. I think I wanted to make up for lost time from the vertigo fiasco, LOL!). A+++ on her rotation!
25 - Active Rest Day 25 Min. Yard Work

Recovery Week
26 - 3.10 Mile Walk; Mady (SFLBPR)
27 - 2.67 Mile Walk; 105 Min. Yard Work; Mady (SFLBPR); Michelle Goldstein (Yin Yoga) Record high's today and yesterday!!!
28 - Julia Reppel (20 Min. Mobility & Core Routine…); Michelle Goldstein (Yin Yoga) Julia has been including bear crawl exercises a lot lately…last Thurs., there were bear crawl exercises in every workout I did except Mady’s stretch!
29 - Karen Voight (Pilates Core Power); 25 Min. Yard Work What a classic in PCP--such a feel good workout, so why do I wait 5 years to do it again??

Total February Active Minutes: 1,973 (includes devotions)

Most Used Instructors - Feb. '24:

Cathe - 16 (sometimes multiple workouts/day)
TM/Walks - 13 (34.98 Miles)
Julia Reppel - 10
Mady Morrison - 7
Yard Work - 6 (362 min.)
Five Parks Yoga - 4
Michelle Goldstein - 4
IBX Running - 1
Karen Voight - 1
KCM - 1
Lauren Eckstrom (Yoga30For30) - 1
Shovel Max - 1 (30 min.)
Yvette Bachman - 1

Total Rest Days - 3
Active Rest Days - 5 (I also included a recovery week)
Devotions - 29/29
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-24, 01:46 PM  
Mell

~ February ~

Jung - MOMCHANG FITNESS_(Beauty Muscle Fit)

Cee - 30 min FB #4
Grant - Active De-Stress - 15 Minute Follow Along Exercise Routine for All Levels

rest

2 mile walk
Cee - 30 min FB #5

2 mile walk
Cailin - Standing Workout - Balance Series (Pilates for Strength & Mobility)

2 mile walk
Cee - 30 min FB #5

1.5 mile walk
Cailin - Standing Stretch and Flexibility ~ A Pilates Sculpt and Tone Workout

2 mile walk
Grant - 20 Minute Full Body Toning Home Dumbbell Workout

rest

Winsor Pilates for Hips & Waist

Pilates with Brooke #41 ~ Level 2 ~ Intermediate
Paul Eugene - 28-Min Turbo Power Walk Cardio Challenge | Fast Pace 160 BPM Cardio
Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-24, 03:08 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

February!!!

1. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #1, Jessica (Strengthen) Upper Body, Kirsty Godso iFIT treadmill interval walk (Hawaii)
2. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #2, Jessica (with Debbie) Interval Walk, Chris Clark iFIT treadmill interval walk (Italy)
3. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #3, Jessica (Strengthen) Total Body Stamina Sets, Jessica M.I.S.S Steady Cardio, Leslie Heart Healthy Walk
4. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #4, Jessica Barefoot Sunrise Walk, John Peel iFIT treadmill interval walk (Costa Rica)
5. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #5, Jessica Walk On 15 Minute Fast Fat Blast (Fast Fat Burn), Jessica (Strengthen) Total Body PHA Circuits, Leslie Walk the Blood Sugar Down
6. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #6, Ellen Barefoot Cardio, Marisa Cranfill QiGong for a Happy Heart
7. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #7, Jessica (Strength) Total Body Tempo Circuits, Leslie's Jenny Craig Walk Your Way Brisk walk
8. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #8, Stacie Clark iFIT treadmill interval walk (Italy), Jessica Fusion Flow & Glow (Full Body Flow), David-Dorian Ross Tai Chi Fit for a Healthy Heart
9. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #9, Jessica (Strengthen) Total Body Super Circuits, Lee QiGong for Weight Loss, Cain Carroll Heal Neck & Shoulder Pain (Mobility)
10. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #10
11. Jessica Feel Good Fusion (Fusion Strength), Jessica Walk On: 2 Morning Walks (Endurance Walk)
12. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #11, Jessica (Strengthen) Lower Body, Leslie Walk Off Fat Fast (Easy Burn)
13. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #12, Jessica & Debbie (Strength) Upper Body, Leslie 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk, Rodney Yee Flexibility Yoga for Beginners (Neck & Shoulders)
14. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #13, Leslie Walking Off the Pounds, Ellen Super Fast Body Blast
15. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #14, Jessica (Strengthen) Total Body Tri-Sets, Jessica (Stretch), Lee Qi Gong for a Healthy Heart
16. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #15, Ellen Peace, Love & Cardio, Rodney Yoga for Your Week (AM Connection)
17. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #16, Dean Yoga Charge (AM workout)
18. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #17, Jessica (Strengthen) Total Body Push/Pull Legs, Leslie Belly Blasting Walk
19. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #18, Leslie Exercise TV Start Walking at Home, Ellen Stretch Sculpt
20. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #19, Jessica (Strengthen) Push Pull Supersets
21. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #20, Jessica L.I.S.S. (Easy Go Flow), Rudy Mettia Yoga Warrior 365 (Gentle Yoga)
22. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #11, Jessica (Strengthen) Total Body Tempo Circuits, Sara Ivanhoe Crunch Candlelight Yoga
23. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #12, Leslie Burn to the Beat Walk, Elena Brower (PM Yoga), Dean Yoga Charge (PM Yoga)
24. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #13, Dean Yoga Charge (Rise AM Yoga), Sadie Lincoln Love Your Lower Body (Wake Up Your Body) & (Love Your Core)
25. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #14,
26. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #15, Jessica (Strengthen) Upper Body Push/Pull Pairs, Leslie Mix & Match Walk Blasters, Jessica 6 Mile Mix (Upper Body Sculpt)
27. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #16, Sally McRae iFIT treadmill interval hike (California), Dean (Slow Flow Yoga)
28. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #17, Kelsey Sheahan iFIT treadmill interval hike (Alaska), Chris Freytag Walk Yourself Fit (Cardio)
29. Dean 90 Days to Flexible #18, AnaMaria Ramirez iFIT treadmill (Chile)

April Focus:
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-24, 03:59 PM  
Tammie M

February

1 - Kim Eng Presence Through Movement: Yin Yoga - Daily Yin Practice
4 - Cathe Strong & Sweaty: PHA
5 - KCM 30MTF Amped Up Cardio: Workout 1
6 - KCM RAW Lean Physique: Butts & Guts + Classical Stretch Season 11: 1114
7 - Lilias! Yoga Gets Better with Age
8 - KCM RAW More Than Just Strength: Heavy Up and Move + Zyrka Landwijt Yoga: Gentle Practice - 32 min Series B
9 - KCM RAW Lean Physique: Kickbox NRG + Classical Stretch Season 11: 1117
10 - Linda Stejskal Barlates Hip Mobility Series: Mat
11 - Jane Adams Gentle Yoga - Lying Warm-ups, Balance & Standing Postures, Relaxation
12 - KCM RAW More Than Just Strength: Balance, Strength & Core
13 - Cathe Basic Step + Classical Stretch Season 11: 1118
14 - Baron Baptiste Power Yoga The Initial Challenge Level One
15 - Jane Adams Balance & Strength Exercises for Seniors - Learning 8 Tai Chi Forms + 8 Forms Practice
16 - Michele Olson Perfect Legs, Glutes & Abs - Mega Moves Legs, Glutes & Abs + Linda Stejskal Barlates Strength Express Series: Arms
17 - Jenny Ford Walk Across America: Arkansas + Classical Stretch Season 11: 1119
18 - Ellen Barrett Live Power Fusion
19 Zyrka Landwijt Yoga: Gentle Practice - 63 min Series B
20 - Michele Olson Perfect Legs, Glutes & Abs - Master Moves Legs, Glutes & Abs + Linda Stejskal Barlates Strength Express Series: Back & Chest
21 - Jenny Ford Walk Across America: Texas + Classical Stretch Season 11: 1120
22 - Ellen Barrett Studio Series Fusion Flow
23 - Kim Eng Presence Through Movement: Yin Yoga - Complete Yin Practice
26 - Cathe Strong & Sweaty: Boot Camp
27 - Jenny Ford Walk Across America: Nevada + Classical Stretch Season 11: 1121
28 - Ellen Barrett Live Fusion Floor Workout
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-24, 05:29 PM  
Luv2WO

Here!

1. Barre3 30 min signature, 20 min walk
2. PBL Bikini Body workout, Side Slimmer Workout, 30 min walk
3. Barre3 45 min signature, 30 min walk
4. PBL Lean and Trim Workout, Sexy Back Workout, Central Park Stretch, 25 min walk
5. PBL Winter Challenge Abdominal Routine, Glow Arms with Weights, Glow Stretch
6. Barre3 30 min signature, PBL New You Side Leg Toner
7. PBL Instant Butt Lift, Extreme Upper Body workout, 5 Min More Abs
8. Rest Day
9. PBL Upper Body Stretch, 5 Min more Stretch Routine
10. Barre3 Total Body Lift, BB Mat Stretch
11. Ballet Beautiful Classic workout
12. PBL May Makeover Waistline Workout, 5 Min More Arms, Pilates for Flexibility, 25 min walk
13. Barre3 Balance with Sadie, 25 min walk, PBL Glow Stretch
14. Barre3 Cupids Class, 25 min walk
15. Callanetics Countdown Level 2, PBL Graceful Flow Stretching Routine
16. PBL Everyday Essentials: Arms with Weights, Adore Your Core: Circuit, Fast and Firm Butt Workout, Toned in 10 Flexibility, 25 min walk
17. PBL Trim Waist and Thigh Workout, New You Redefining Upper Body, 5 Min More Stretch, 20 min walk
18. PBL Flex Your Core, Fast and Firm Upper Body, Kickstart Your day, 60 min mall walk
19. PBL Complete Core Makeover, Amazing Arms, Chest and Tricep Chisel, 25 min walk
20. Barre3 Wisdom, BB Mat Stretch
21. PBL Ultimate Upper Body Fitness Ball Workout, Trim it Down Leg Workout, Ultimate Flexibility: Quadriceps
22. PBL Bikini Body Workout, BB Bikini workout: Inner Thigh Blast, Outer Thighs, 25 Min walk
23. Ballet Beautiful Bridge, Abs and Arms from Total Body DVD, 25 min walk, PBL Detox Stretch
24. PBL Tuscan Tone Lower Body, Chiseled Upper Body workout, BB Mat Stretch
25. Barre3 Glow Prenatal, 25 and 20 min walks, PBL Daily Yoga Stretch
26. Barre3 Ballet Body, PBL Slow Burn Ab Workout and The Arm Sculptor
27. PBL Redefine Your Outline, Sexy Back Workout
28. Barre3 Lift, BB Inner Thighs, 45 min walk, PBL Recovery Stretch
29. PBL Sunrise Workout, Lake Como Upper Body, 25 min walk and 45 min walk, PBL Traveler's Stretch
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-24, 10:08 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

February 2024!

1 Jessica Valant Pilates - Dumbbells Plus Pilates - Beginner - 20 minutes; Improved Health - 20 Minute Weight Loss Walking Workout - 25 minutes
2 Jessica Smith - Nature Walk - 35 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Heart Opening Stretch Routine - 20 minutes
3 Senior Shape - Level Up Strength - 47 minutes
4 Senior Shape - Gentle Pilates & Stretch (Wrist Friendly) - 25 minutes
5 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Senior Shape - Strength on the Mat - 40 minutes
6 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Improved Health - 12 Minute Daily Floor Stretch
7 Rest Day
8 Improved Health - Cardio, Strength, Balance & Flexibility All-in-One Workout - 35 minutes
9 Improved Health - Cardio, Strength & Balance All-in-One Workout - 41 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Gentle Core Workout - 15 minutes
10 Improved Health - 20 Minute Fast Walk & Chest, Triceps & Core (Day 2 of 5 Day Weight Series) - 15 minute
11 GHUTV - Fat Burning Beginner Total Body Workout #1 - 25 minutes
12 Outdoor Walk - 40 minutes
13 Improved Health - All-in-One Workout #4 - 38 minutes
14 Silver & Fit - Stacey Lei - Outdoor Circuit Training - 2/12/24 - 30 minutes; Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - 10 Minute Hip Strengthening Exercises
15 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes
16 Silver & Fit - Dwayne - Intermediate Strength - 2/16/24 - 30 minutes
17 Silver & Fit - Dwayne - Intermediate Strength - 2/2/24 - 30 minutes & Penny - Intermediate Cardio 2/2/24 - 30 minutes; Trifecta Pilates - Unwind with Pilates Stretches - 10 minutes
18 Silver & Fit - Stacey Lei - Outdoor Circuit Training - 2/5/2024 - 30 minutes & Dede - Outdoor Yoga Flow 2/6/24 - 30 minutes; Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes
19 Silver & Fit - Penny - Intermediate Cardio - 2/9/24 - 30 minutes
20 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes
21 Jessica Smith - Strength: Total Body - 30 minutes & Seated Stretch - 10 minutes
22 Improved Health - 20 Minute Disco Walking Workout - 23 minutes & Stronger Core on the Floor Level 1 - 8 minutes
23 Improved Health - All-in-One Gentle Workout - 33 minutes
24 Sick
25 Sick
26 Sick
27 Silver & Fit - Stacey Lei - Outdoor Mindful Movement 2/22/24 - 30 minutes; Rachel's Fit Pilates - Lazy Girl Workout - 20 minutes
28 Rest
29 Silver & Fit - Sean: Intermediate Strength - 2/28/24 - 30 minutes

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-24, 07:59 AM  
allgirlsinaz

Finishing up my cardio/recovery week before moving onto something different.

1. SSoD No Repeat Cycle 2 45 min; SSoD Stretch For All Levels
2. Kat Gates-Buettner Walk to the Beat 80's & 90's mix; Zone 2 cardio 30 min
3. 6.17 mile hike
4. nothing

Starting Michelle Briehler's Build/Shred program

5. IBX Running Beginner Walk/Run 30 min; Chest/Tri's; 2.81 mile walk
6. 4.85 mile walk; Legs/Calves/Abs
7. Shoulders/Thighs
8. IBX Running Walk/Run Intervals 15 min; Back/Bi's/Abs
9. Zone 2 Cardio 45 min
10. No Jumping All Standing Cardio (with wrist and ankle weights); Inner Thighs (with ankle weights)
11. Ride with Alina Fat Burning Ride 60 min; Pilates Stretch

I had forgotten about virtual t/m walks and how I enjoy them. Plan is to do a virtual walk after work since I sit a stare at a computer screen all day.

12. TreadChic Beginner Intervals 20 min; Chest/Tri's; Bryce Canyon 64 min walk
13. Legs/Calves/Abs; Redwoods 46 min walk
14. Shoulders/Thighs; Makapu'u Lighthouse Oahu 42 min walk
15. IBX Running Tempo Series 15 min; Back/Bi's/Abs; Sharon Woods 46 min
16. Alyssa Engle Strength & Control 20 min ride; Mobility Training
17. IBX Running 90/60/30 40 min; Core Cardio; 5.02 mile walk (had to get in the and enjoy the awesome weather).
18. 3.63 mile hike
19. IBX Running Intermediate Hill Intervals 25 min; Toning Express; Ozarks 56 min walk
20. Chest/Back; 4.36 mile walk
21. IBX Running Tempo Dance Party 40 min; Torrey Pines 45 min walk DOMS are making their appearance today, so no weights.
22. IBX Running Tempo 15 min; Shoulders/Back/Abs; Douglas Spring 45 min walk
23. IBX Running To the Beat 40 min; Bi's/Tri's
24. Alyssa Engle Morning Burn 15 min ride; Legs/Calves; 4.38 mile walk
25. Standing Cardio Core; IBX Running Hiit Push 40 min; Stretch for Low Back 15 min
26. Chest/Back; Zion Canyon River Walk 40 min walk
27. Shoulders/Thighs; 3.60 mile walk
28. IBX Running Endurance Pyramid 30 min; Legs/Abs; 2.60 mile walk
29. Bi's/Tri's; Mammouth Mountain 65 min walk

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-24, 11:49 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

FEBRUARY

1 - Sadhana Day 32 - Joan Buckley, Archangel Raphael Healing Meditation; SeniorShape Cardio Cardio & Bodyweight Strength Workout; SarahBeth 15 Minute Super Chill Yoga Stretches for Relaxation; additional poses focused on spine; 5,224 steps.

2 - Sadhana Day 33 - Ally Boothroyd 10 Minute Yoga Nidra Reset Nervous System; Lee Holden 7 Minutes of Magic short AM practice; Perfect 10 workout 3; Kassandra 15 Minute Bedtime Yin Yoga; 4,199 steps

3 - Sadhana Day 34 - Ally Boothroyd 15 Minute Yoga Nidra Meditation; Lee Holden 7 Minutes of Magic; GYM for 10 minutes recumbent, 10 minutes arc trainer, and 50 minutes of weight machines, dumbbells and kettlebell; 7,377 steps.

4 - Sadhana Day 35 - 20 minute awareness meditation; GYM for 15 minutes recumbent, 45 minutes weights and KB swings, and 10 minutes arc trainer; my own yin inspired spine stretches; 5,950 steps.

5 - Sadhana Day 36 - 30 KB swings w/5# dumbbell; Perfect 10 workout 4; Ellen's Crunch Pick the Spot Pilates - Belly; Devi Daly Challenge Day 9 - Luxurious Yin; 3,729 steps.

6 - Sadhana Day 37 - Ally Boothroyd 10 Minute Grounding Yoga Nidra; yin class; 3,227 steps.

7 - Sadhana Day 38 - Holden Qigong Inner Smile Meditation; SeniorShape Level Up Walking; Holden Qigong Deep Sleep Bonus Segment (stretch); 5,864 steps.

8 - Sadhana Day 39 - Ally Boothroyd 12 Minute Yoga Nidra for Deep Rest; SarahBeth 20 Minutes Deep Stretch - Low Back 3,963 steps.

9 - Sadhana Day 40 - Lavendaire - 5 Minute Guided Morning Meditation for Abundance; Bellyfit Release and Reset (YouTube); Kassandra 10 Minute Evening Stretch; 3,412 steps.

10 - Ally Boothroyd 20 Minute Yoga Nidra - Connect to Sankalpa; GYM for 15 min. recumbent and 50 min. weight machines; my own stretch; 4,240 steps.

11 - 20 minutes awareness meditation; Devi Daly Challenge Day 10, Yin Yoga With a Bolster; 3,509 steps.

12 - 10 minutes awareness meditation; an 11 minute Silver Sneakers walk; Yoga Ranger Neck Stretch; 5,140 steps.

13 - 10 minute awareness meditation; Shovel Max; Winsor Back Workout; Devi Daly Challenge Day 11 - Divine Stillness; 3,969 steps.

14 - 10 minute awareness meditation; restorative yoga class; 4,518 steps.

15 - Ally Boothroyd 10 Minute Yoga Nidra Massage for Your Brain; Ellen's Fusion Flow (skipping dancer's lunge sequences); my own stretches; 4,204 steps.

16 - Holden Qigong Manifestation and Visualization; Yoqi Opening the Door of Life; an LWR 10 minute walk and tone; a 20 minute Kassandra yin; extra poses: 2 minutes each happy baby, half bow each side, deer each side, standing forward fold and dangling; 5,182 steps.

17 - 20 minute awareness meditation; short stroll at beach; 5,673 steps.

18 - 15 minute awareness meditation; GYM for 15 min. recumbent, 45 weight machines and 10 treadmill; 3,765 steps.

19 - Holden Qigong for Back Pain - face up; fitbymik 15 Minute Standing Arm Workout With Dumbbells; Devi Daly Challenge Day 11 (accidental repeat); 3,631 steps.

20 - Rest day; 3,215 steps.

21 - Ally Boothroyd 15 Minute Yoga Nidra Meditation; rest/massage otherwise; 4,059 steps.

22 - Restarted home PT; 3,651 steps.

23 - Yoga Ranger Meditation for a Challenging Day; Margaret Richard Home Improvement - warmup, abs, hamstrings and glutes; Devi Daly Yoga Chllenge Day 12 - Full Body Yin Bliss; 3,910 steps.

24 - 15 minute awareness meditation; GYM for 15/55/10 treadmill, weight machines and dumbbells, treadmill; walk at mall; 8,743 steps.

25 - Holden Qigong for Lower Back Pain - face up, face down and seated; GYM for 15 minutes treadmill, 50 minutes weight machines and 15 treadmill again; 7,038 steps.

26 - .66 mile lunch walk; Devi Daly Challenge Day 13 - Yin Freedom; 5,421 steps.

27 - Ally Boothroyd 17 Minute Yoga Nidra - Hygiene for Your Nervous System; Holden Qigong for Healthy Bones (11 minute workout); 1.08 mile walk; mat PT; 7,325 steps.

28 - Nothing formal; 4,719 steps.

29 - A 10 minute Improved Health walk; a 20 minute Kassandra yin; 4,184 steps.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-24, 07:59 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-24, 11:34 AM  
firmiewannabe

I'm here for February!!

1. Jessica Smith walk, stretch
2. Cathe LITE Stacked Upper, Tamilee stretch
3. walk
4. walk
5. Jessica Smith walk, stretch
6. walk
7. Jessica Smith walk, Tamilee stretch
8. Cathe LITE Stacked Upper, Tamilee stretch