Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-11, 07:32 PM  
carres1973

Custom 3 Fit

I am thinking these are brand new? Mary just posted the link and clip on Facebook. They look really good! I like that there are three levels of intensity and the person doing each level changes. It looks really good. Does anyone have this one yet?

http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Cust...orr-p/1097.htm

I can't tell if the instructor's name is Mollie Tittle or Angie Gorr. I haven't heard of either one!

Carrie
carres1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-11, 02:52 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

That does look interesting. She certainly gives a lot of options to follow. I'll be interested to hear what people think about it once it's out.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-11, 05:01 PM  
KathAL79

This reminds me of the Prevention Pick Your Level workouts (Michelle Dozois' Walk Your Way Slim, and didn't she have a Pilates one, too?) and that old Kathy Smith Functionally Fit Peak Fat Burning. I'm surprised more people don't do this; these types of workouts are especially great for those newer to videos to grow with. I definitely appreciated having these on my shelf earlier on, especially when I wasn't quite ready for the whole concept of making my own modifications and substitutions.

That said, the bpm seems pretty fast in the cardio portion upon first viewing.

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-11, 09:32 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Kath,

Ellen Barrett did the Pilates Pick your Level workout.

April Focus:
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-11, 11:48 AM  
KathAL79

I checked, and Michelle's Prevention Pilates workout where she tells you to pick your level by following one of three exercisers is called "Flatten Your Belly with Pilates." But, yes, Ellen has a workout specifically titled "Pick Your Level Pilates."

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
angie gorr, custom 3 fit