Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 05-03-21, 08:53 PM  
fanofladyvols

Donna those sound like great Ellen workouts. Hope all is well and that you have only very mild side effects this time around. It's been fun having you join us doing Ellen on Sundays.

Carol music is very important to me so that's good that your Barre3 has better. I am wondering, have you tried all of the Define and Align workouts ? The reason I ask is I'm curious how many of the workouts you think are ones you'd want to return to do again. That's kind of how I judge the value to me of a set purchase.

Today was Day 13 of the push pull swing challenge and a full body Kettlebell workout along with some mobility.

Dana looking forward to doing Ellen together again I'm planning on doing Fusion Flow this Sunday( unless you change my mind of course ).

Sending you all Happy Tuesday wishes... especially Brenda, and Christine!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-21, 08:17 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Good morning!

TBP Fat Burning Walk - 29min. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oQ-WNJoYtM&t=1543s
Leslie's Boosted Workout - 30min. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvEJ5WFk2KE

I barely broke a sweat with the Body Project workout. This guy is still irritating me for some reason, and I'm still not sure I'm clicking with their style. Nothing wrong with it, in fact the workouts are fine and they actually may be OK in small doses, so I'll try some more of them. Leslie's Boosted Walk was from the Miracle Mile set but it must be on the 5 Mile DVD because I wasn't familiar with it and I have that set but haven't tried the 5 Mile DVD yet. Too much Leslie for me - to do 5 miles at once. Funny....I sound crabby this morning but I don't feel crabby.

Carol, good to see you back working out again and that you're still enjoying Barre3.

Donna, I hope your 2nd shot went well yesterday!

Linda, I have Fusion Flow DVD but I haven't done it in years. I'll happily join you again this Sunday with the Fusion Flow.

Hi to Christine, Brenda and Cheri!
Old 05-04-21, 10:19 AM  
donnamp

Oh my goodness, the 2nd vaccine really threw me for a loop. Fever, chills, headache, you name it. I have been in bed all day...ugh.

Hopefully I will start to feel better, I feel accomplished that I was able to sit up....so maybe there is hope!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-21, 12:28 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Oh my goodness, the 2nd vaccine really threw me for a loop. Fever, chills, headache, you name it. I have been in bed all day...ugh.

Hopefully I will start to feel better, I feel accomplished that I was able to sit up....so maybe there is hope!

Donna
Oh wow, Donna! I hope you feel better soon!
Old 05-04-21, 03:40 PM  
fanofladyvols

Dana sometimes the workouts just ain't all that. Doesn't mean you're in a bad mood though.

((((( Donna))))) Hugs and more hugs!! please keep us posted.

Today was day #14 of the push pull challenge and RWH upper premix no blasts. Subbed in kettlebell moves for some of the exercises.

Lots of clouds and rain today! My plants need it

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 05-04-21, 07:21 PM  
Brenda in WA
VF Supporter

My arm isn't better yet. Yes, I should have called the dr by now... but I keep thinking it will get better on it's own.

Donna, hugs to you!

She girds herself with strength, and strengthens her arms. Prov. 31:17
Brenda in WA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-21, 07:45 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post

Carol music is very important to me so that's good that your Barre3 has better. I am wondering, have you tried all of the Define and Align workouts ? The reason I ask is I'm curious how many of the workouts you think are ones you'd want to return to do again. That's kind of how I judge the value to me of a set purchase.
[/B]
I believe I have done all but one of the Define and Align workouts, and I can't think of a single one I wouldn't do again. The workout I enjoyed the least was Cardio Fusion Circuit, mainly because it was pretty grueling for me - cardio and strength 45 seconds of work and 15 seconds of rest, per the description.

Since you like music - the music on these workouts is bad, but you can do the workout without the music and that hasn't bothered me at all.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-21, 07:46 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda in WA View Post
My arm isn't better yet. Yes, I should have called the dr by now... but I keep thinking it will get better on it's own.
It's time (maybe past time) to see the doctor... Since I'm old, I can nag you like a mother would.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-21, 08:19 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
It's time (maybe past time) to see the doctor... Since I'm old, I can nag you like a mother would.

Carol
And I'm gonna bandwagon the nag.
..time to go to Dr

Old 05-04-21, 08:20 PM  
fanofladyvols

Carol being able to turn off the music and play my own is a huge plus to me...is that what you're saying?