Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-22, 07:03 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I AM REVIVING THIS OLD THREAD...

Because I found some other great rebounder workouts with good pumping music. Sorry, if some of these has already been posted.

AlohaJump by Aloha Dance Fit, these are in Spanish, but the choreography is not complicated to follow along, the choreo change for each song and there is a little break between songs, the format looks similar to a Zumba DVD, and there is some weights included, into the workout, sometimes resistant loops or booty bands, I tried one workout today and had a blast, there are 7 rebounding workouts in their channel so far, but they also have some Polynesian dance workout that look very good as well.

I did this one today
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LyKbEXunHAA

Another great channel is Jakub Novotný - Jumping Fitness MT, he has verbal and no verbal cuing, it is English and again the music is great! https://m.youtube.com/c/JakubNovotn%...mpingFitnessMT

And I also love Tania de Alba channel https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCtM7f3Izz_6Lbd3oVTA3ZJA

I did this one the other day https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4TNMsal7fz4

I also enjoy Bounce Fit Babe workouts, I have done two so far and they were great https://m.youtube.com/c/BounceFitBabe

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-22, 07:43 PM  
ChelePA

Have you tried Kat Gates-Buettner? She has 5 rebounding workouts on YouTube. Wish she would add newer ones. Loved her step videos and playlists, and these routines are a very similar style with great music.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-22, 08:26 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Chele, thank you!! I didn't know she has rebounding workouts! Just bookmarked them, great music!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 09-12-22, 11:26 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I found another one!

BodyJump 39 complete class (around 54 min. long):
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rXI7nvFFrpc

Body Jump Series complete class (around 50 min.)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=554GP19OabI

Old 09-19-22, 09:11 AM  
amery

Thanks for reviving this thread! I am always on the hunt for new (free) rebounder workouts.
I also love Jumped and Jacked for quick jumping workouts!
amery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-22, 10:28 AM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by amery View Post
Thanks for reviving this thread! I am always on the hunt for new (free) rebounder workouts.
Thanks for posting this. I previewed a few and they look great. Really like the music too!
Old 09-19-22, 03:42 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Hi, you are welcome!!! I bookmarked one of her workouts(Full Body Cardio & Sculpt Workout) a while back, and totally forgot about her, thanks for the reminder!! I like her energy and fun music, I need to try one of her workouts soon.

ETA: I see she is using the new Acon Fit trampoline, the white frame look very chic!

Old 09-21-22, 07:22 AM  
ChelePA

Quote:
So I finally had a chance to try these workouts. I want to thank you again. So much fun and a perfect length for the rebounder. Plus I love the music! I’ve been doing Kat Gates Buettner but she only offers five workouts for the trampoline. I need a good playlist to keep me motivated with cardio. This group always has the best recommendations!
Old 09-21-22, 11:23 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Skybound have two 33 minute workouts:

- Cardio Bounce and Balance & Plyometrics

- Cardio Bounce with Handlebar & Core Focus

Old 09-21-22, 11:50 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

ReboundFit:

- ReboundFit Beg/Int. Rebounder Workout

- ReboundFit Advanced Rebounder Workout

- ReboundFit Relaxation & Stretch on Mini Trampoline

Tags
fun workout, rebounder workouts, rebounding, rebounding workouts, skip jump, tatiana trévia, trampoline workout