Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-11-22, 06:04 AM  
Erica H.

Workouts for Elliptical?

I used to run pretty much exclusively for cardio until I got injured and needed surgery. I'm pretty sure my running days are over. I've been using my spin bike but wanted to get something else for variety and found someone I know selling an elliptical on FB Marketplace.

Can I use spinning workouts (I like a lot on youtube) for the elliptical? I have many Cardio Coach workouts that I know I can use but I was wondering what else is available or if I could just use the spinning workouts and adapt them for the elliptical.

Thanks!

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-22, 08:56 AM  
Vantreesta

Erica, I think it's Fitscope on YouTube that has some elliptical workouts I have tried. Also I think Sunny Fitness has some. I'll try to remember to check my subscribed YT channels later. Glad you can get an elliptical! I really like mine but don't use it as often as I should!

ETA: To address your actual question, I haven't tried using a spinning workout on it so I can't answer that.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-22, 09:05 AM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
Erica, I think it's Fitscope on YouTube that has some elliptical workouts I have tried. Also I think Sunny Fitness has some. I'll try to remember to check my subscribed YT channels later.
Thank you! I am definitely interested in any actual elliptical workouts that you've tried and liked.

Erica
Old 08-11-22, 12:21 PM  
gladgirl

Since you mentioned Cardio Coach…Candace Grasso has a workout called Elliptical Fit. It’s in my iTunes library…I just don’t remember how it got in there!😳
gladgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-22, 01:04 PM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladgirl View Post
Since you mentioned Cardio Coach…Candace Grasso has a workout called Elliptical Fit. It’s in my iTunes library…I just don’t remember how it got in there!😳
Thank you! I like her CC workout and will look for this.

Erica
Old 08-11-22, 07:21 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Fitscope has a streaming service that offers workouts for all different types of cardio equipment, including the elliptical: https://studio.fitscope.com/

They have a free 7 day trial so you could see if it's something that might work for you! There are a ton of offerings and you can filter by equipment type, workout time, difficulty level, instructor, music type, etc.
Old 08-11-22, 07:33 PM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
Fitscope has a streaming service that offers workouts for all different types of cardio equipment, including the elliptical: https://studio.fitscope.com/

They have a free 7 day trial so you could see if it's something that might work for you! There are a ton of offerings and you can filter by equipment type, workout time, difficulty level, instructor, music type, etc.
Thank you!

Erica

Tags
elliptical, elliptical trainer