Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-30-19, 01:47 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

You are welcome Cindy. Hope it doesn’t leak. It was certainly to large for my hands . So I thought outside my frame and went big. You can leave it by your bedside like I do incase I need a sip or when I when I want to get that water intake started.

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-19, 06:55 PM  
Workingit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I just opened the gifts from my Santa "workingit" (her name is also Sherry )

Thank you so much! I love the way you packed the box. She put everything inside of a lovely wooden fabric lined basket and wrapped the lid of the basket with holiday paper. The gifts inside were wrapped also.

Inside, I received:

-Zumba Strong dvd

-Cathe X Train Hard Strikes dvd

(hopefully these dvds do not kill me! I am trying more advanced workouts)

-a psychological suspense book (my favorite!) called "One Dark Night." We are likely getting snow tomorrow, so it's perfect timing to curl up and read

-a huge bottle of OGX Shea Butter body wash (perfect for my dry winter skin!) I am putting that right into our shower.

-a lined journal with Snoopy on the front and Snoopy on every page

-two packages of color street press on nails (new to me-can't wait to try them)

-many squares of chocolate and and dark chocolate Ghiradelli pepermint bark-yum!!!! They are my favorite holiday treat.

You have made my holiday season! Thank you so much for your thoughtful and generous gifts. I really appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Hugs,
Sherry

Eta: the body wash smells wonderful! I will use it tomorrow.
Glad you liked it. Enjoy everything. And I apologize the gift wrapping wasn’t the best my 4 year old granddaughter was my helper. Merry Christmas.
Workingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-19, 10:15 PM  
ots

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I received a book by Ruth Rendell that I did not order. I am guessing a VF member sent it? Thank you to whomever did.
Wow - that arrived fast! Just a little thank you for being the elf! I couldn't find it new - and so I had to hunt down a used copy. Even though it's very short, I think it hits some of what you were looking for. I remembering enjoying it when I read it years ago.
ots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-19, 10:18 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by ots View Post
Wow - that arrived fast! Just a little thank you for being the elf! I couldn't find it new - and so I had to hunt down a used copy. Even though it's very short, I think it hits some of what you were looking for. I remembering enjoying it when I read it years ago.
Anne, that was so sweet! Thank you so much. I love British mysteries.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-19, 09:43 AM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

checking in with RECEIVED and SENT

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-19, 10:44 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

To my Secret Santa person,

Please accept my apologies, I am running behind due to some sad family matters. I promise to mail your package ASAP!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-19, 08:16 AM  
Demeris

To the person for whom I am the Secret Santa. I didn't know I was supposed to identify myself with the gift. So I can tell you that the sender's name on the package is 'VF Secret Santa.'

Also, I sent it yesterday, so you should, God willing and the creek don't rise, get it this week.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-19, 08:38 AM  
sherry7899

If anyone needs messages sent by an elf, please message me. :

Old 12-03-19, 01:46 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
I want to say a huge Thank You to my Secret Santa, Rhonda!!! My package arrived today and she hit it out of the park! First, an enormous bag of Sour Patch Kids that should last me at least until Christmas Then, a pack of assorted fuzzy socks that are so soft ( yes, I'm already wearing a pair). Also, a Cat calendar for 2020... which is amazing because I thought about putting that in my list because I buy one every year and haven't purchased next year's yet, but I forgot to add it to the list. Somehow, Rhonda was reading my mind anyway! Finally, two DVDs from my wish list; Paul Katami's Kettlebell Workout for Beginners, and Strong by Zumba, which I have been wanting to try for a while. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing the Zumba workout this weekend

Thank you so much, Rhonda, and I hope you have a great holiday season

Have you tried Zumba Strong? I received it also. I previewed it and hope to try it in the next few days. Thank goodness for the modifier!

Old 12-03-19, 01:48 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workingit View Post
Glad you liked it. Enjoy everything. And I apologize the gift wrapping wasn’t the best my 4 year old granddaughter was my helper. Merry Christmas.
That is so sweet that your granddaughter helped with the wrapping.

Tags
2019 gift thank you, holiday exchange thanks, holiday gift exchange