Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-13, 01:32 PM  
Darisa

Holiday Exchange Thank You Thread

I posted this on the Holiday Exchange Wish List Thread too, so sorry for the repeat~~~~~

OMG OMG I think I just received my Holiday Exchange package. I looked at the postage and thought to myself, "Hmm that's weird" because I have not traded for anything lately and the postage is international (keeping the country private in case my SS wants to keep it private) and opened it and the box is full of wrapped gifts. I'm leaving it unopened for oh about 30 more seconds and then I'll probably tear into it. I've never been patient. I'm going to try and wait to a date closer to Christmas. The operative word being "try".

Thank you SS. I can't wait to open everything!!!!

PS~ I still haven't unwrapped my gifts. A miracle!! LOL
Darisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-13, 01:42 PM  
MJ525

You have more willpower than me AS soon as I know it's from my SS everything else gets put on hold until I tear into my gift
MJ525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-13, 02:02 PM  
sherry7899

Darisa-I would not be able to resist that package! You do have willpower!!

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-13, 03:51 PM  
Darisa

I've been fondling it all afternoon I found the card and now know for sure my SS's name and username. I will not out her unless she wants me to. I'm keeping strong ladies!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Darisa-I would not be able to resist that package! You do have willpower!!

Sherry
Darisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-13, 11:44 PM  
Sidlynn

I mentioned in the wishlist thread that I received a package from my Secret Santa. I think I'm going to save the specifics for when I know my Santa, since right now I just have a post-it note letting me know the 2 DVDs were from my VF Secret Santa - package was from Mary at totalfitnessdvds (I've heard of her helping out in the past and just had to google the return address to satisfy my hunch). Kind of wishing I'd had things sent separately to my giftee to save on postage and heighten the suspense - this is fun!

"This is good for us!" ~Gilad
Sidlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-13, 07:45 AM  
sherry7899

Did anyone who received their gifts open them yet? I am so impressed by such willpower to hold onto them without opening them

Sherry

Old 11-14-13, 11:48 AM  
aunatural

People are receiving packages already! I am always so jealous of the ones who just jump right in and get their packages mailed out. I am still obsessing over my giftee's gift list. I did buy 1 or 2 small things but the bulk of the items still need to be found and purchased.

2014 Goal- Be consistent! Embrace yoga!
aunatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-13, 11:50 AM  
sherry7899

I only have one thing left to get, but I think I'm going to wait until the end of this month or the first few days of December to mail. It doesn't feel like the holiday season to me yet. My giftee had a great detailed list of very easy to find items, which I really appreciated.

Sherry

Old 11-14-13, 01:03 PM  
hollymarie

Yikes! I just got a Secret Santa package that says "Do Not Open Until XMAS." What should I do

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” Albus Dumbledore

hollymarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-13, 01:36 PM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollymarie View Post
Yikes! I just got a Secret Santa package that says "Do Not Open Until XMAS." What should I do
Hmm, I say celebrate Hannukah, and open it then (it starts on 11/27)
dela is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
holiday exchange 2013, holiday exchange thanks, holiday thanks