Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-22, 09:48 AM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Cathe’s Lite Strong Body Stacked Sets: Lower kicked my butt this morning. I forgot how metabolic this routine was. My heart rate was in zone three for the entire workout. I lifted lighter than Cathe and sometimes used bodyweight for the first set since the movements were more rapid and I wanted to make sure I had proper technique. What a cardio effect! The difference with Peloton versus Cathe is the amount of rest you get in between circuits or sets. It can vary between 15 seconds to a full minute. Plus there’s more talking and shout outs in their workouts. And I often do a mix of instructors that are on the schedule. So I get rest in between those sections as well. Another difference with Peloton is the form pointers. It has really helped me in my strength training, yoga and cycling. I think they have over 50 instructors so lots of variety and variations on technique. I also added on six pack abs #1 + extended stretch. Really need to substitute more Cathe in my Peloton schedule. It would be a nice way to mix things up. Sometimes I get lazy and just follow the calendar or only use her warm-ups on occasion.

My daughter and I are taking my mom to lunch today. Happy Friday!
Chele, just had to pop in here and laugh because "lazy" is NOT a word I'd ever associate with you. It's been a while since I've done Stacked Lower but I do recall it being incredibly aerobic and fast moving and leaving me drenched. Kudos to you for getting through it!!

Phrase for 2024: Streamline and simplify.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fierce watulans, watulan check-in