Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-14-14, 08:07 AM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Wow that buff looks great. They are on sale now so maybe I will treat myself to one. I am glad I popped in to check out this thread again.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-14, 08:16 AM  
topfitmama

Wow, Ilde, I'm so glad your package arrived!
There's no telling with customs....
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-14, 08:24 AM  
sherry7899

Ilde, I am so glad your package did not get lost! I am sure Pam is very relieved.

Take care,
Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-14, 04:14 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Carmit, I am so glad you finally received your gift and so pleased that you like it! I had all but given up and was sure that it was lost! I can't imagine why customs would hang on to it so long. I hope you enjoy the dvds!

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-14, 05:48 PM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilde View Post
My dear Secret Santa, Yogapam ! Your beautiful package has finally made it here! I could hardly believe it as the mail lady handed it out to me today. On the package there was a sticker from customs which explains the long delay. No sign that customs opened the package though. In the time that has passed since you mailed it in Novermber it could have arrived with a walking courier .

It was well worth waiting for, that's for sure! I recieved a beautiful card from Pam, which I read with delight. In the package there were 4 DVDs: Leslie's Remixes and Gilad's Step Aerobics as well as two workouts from Canadian instructors: Shelly McDonald's Caribbean Workout and Charlene Prickett's Aerobics. I am eager to try them all and am very happy with your choices, Pam!

To my delight I also got Burt's Bees milk and honey body lotion and lip balm, as well as two organic chocolate bars from Pam's area. I love it all!

Thank you so much for the care and kindness that poured out of your package, and for the great gifts! Hugs to you and all the best!
So glad you got your gift! That particular Burt's Bees is my favorite one. Happy new year!
beyond.omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-14, 07:54 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Ilde, I am so glad your package did not get lost! I am sure Pam is very relieved.

Take care,
Sherry
Yes I am very relieved Sherry and thanks again for being my elf! I must also thank Ilde again for her patience!

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-14, 09:09 PM  
ots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilde View Post
My dear Secret Santa, Yogapam ! Your beautiful package has finally made it here! I could hardly believe it as the mail lady handed it out to me today. On the package there was a sticker from customs which explains the long delay. No sign that customs opened the package though. In the time that has passed since you mailed it in Novermber it could have arrived with a walking courier .

It was well worth waiting for, that's for sure! I recieved a beautiful card from Pam, which I read with delight. In the package there were 4 DVDs: Leslie's Remixes and Gilad's Step Aerobics as well as two workouts from Canadian instructors: Shelly McDonald's Caribbean Workout and Charlene Prickett's Aerobics. I am eager to try them all and am very happy with your choices, Pam!

To my delight I also got Burt's Bees milk and honey body lotion and lip balm, as well as two organic chocolate bars from Pam's area. I love it all!

Thank you so much for the care and kindness that poured out of your package, and for the great gifts! Hugs to you and all the best!
Wow - that's a long wait --- I'm glad there was nothing perishable in the package!
ots is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
holiday exchange 2013, holiday exchange thanks, holiday thanks