Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-24, 11:09 AM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Yay, VF seems easier (and faster) to get into today!

Of course, that could change. :/

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-24, 11:17 AM  
Paine
VF Supporter

Beth, I was reading your post and saw that I got my avatar back, YAY! It now shows that my VF subscription is paid.
Paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-24, 11:24 AM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Things are looking up! I hear KateTT has offered to step in and try and save VF. Fingers crossed!

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-24, 11:28 AM  
Paine
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogapam View Post
Things are looking up! I hear KateTT has offered to step in and try and save VF. Fingers crossed!
PAM, oh that's wonderful news!!! I like KateTT too!!
Old 01-10-24, 11:30 AM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Paine, glad that WW is back!

Yes, today seems better - I'm not sure what changed, but I'll take it.

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-24, 12:51 PM  
JustSandra

Hi!

Today's Workout: Back to the gym for stationary biking and various weight machines. I added in a Chest Press machine today -- it was okay. Said hello to my Wednesday class yoga teacher on my way out. I hope to resume the yoga classes at the gym at some point, but I feel that's still several weeks or months down the road. Still haven't tried out one of the stretches on Jessica's new DVD but promise to do so later today.

Wishing KateTT the best of luck!

Paine: Good to see Wonder Woman is back! I hope your back is feeling better.

Waving to all!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
JustSandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-24, 01:14 PM  
YogaGal

Thanks to those who shared the good news about the future of VF; I’m glad to see that the current problems/issues have been addressed in a formal and public manner. Hopefully, KateTT and perhaps some other techie people will be able to update the software and keep us going!

I wasn’t online much yesterday as we were out and about celebrating DH’s birthday. Then in the evening, BIL, SIL, and DH’s cousin came over with birthday cards and to visit. But the days before, every time I sat down to catch up on VF, I’d get through one page and then when I tried to get to the next page, “server busy” error would pop up. Like most of you I'll keep posting here as long as I can, but will move to our check-in on VF Roost when the time comes.

Sherry: Nice to see you here again! I see you did a Brett Larkin practice; I am doing her Evolve yoga challenge for the second year in a row. I am making some notes on each practice to let me know which ones I might want to add in throughout the year.

Karen Jo: Sending mucho {{{Hugs}}} as you care for your mother. I hope she gets well enough to go home.

Beth: Sorry to hear about your yoga 1:1 getting cancelled and the reason why.

Paine: Could you share the YouTube link to that Rodney Yee Garden meditation? I’d like to check it out and couldn't seem to find it with my YT searching. Your WW avatar has returned! I hope your back is better soon.

Sandra: That new Jessica stretch dvd sounds good; it’s on my Wishlist, so I might get it later this year. Keep us posted on the kitten updates!

Pat: That fitbymik cardio workout looks nice; I bookmarked it to try soon. I've done so many new strength workouts lately, but would like some new indoor cardio options for when I do go for an outdoor walk with DH. Hope your strength comes back soon; in the meantime enjoy tea and good books when you can!
Old 01-10-24, 01:23 PM  
Paine
VF Supporter

Carolyn, I think the Rodney Yee Garden meditation is at this link about 3/4 of the way into the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmcE...hannel=VHSJess
Old 01-10-24, 01:35 PM  
YogaGal

Paine: Thanks for sharing that link so quickly! I'll check it out!

Saturday:
Nice 3.2 mile Walk in the late afternoon with DH for our one day of temps in the low 60s; this coming week has highs in the 50’s. Post walk stretch with
Brett Larkin’s Yoga for Women’s Health | Stretch Your Body & Mind, Evolve Day 6

Sunday:
Kaleigh Cohen’s 8-minute Supreme ABS Workout
Brett Larkin’s 20-Min Morning Yoga for Women | Full Body Yoga to Become More Intuitive, Evolve Day 8

Monday:
Roxanne’s Upper Body Dumbbell Combos Workout | Day 8 & 22 FITin4 Challenge AND
Joelle’s Yoga for Lower Back Pain and Hips – 15-Minute Beginner Stretches for the Low Back. I skipped Larkin's Evolve series today as I felt the need to give some attention to my lower back.

Tuesday: Just a short walk in the mid-afternoon with DH.
Old 01-10-24, 01:59 PM  
KarenJo
VF Supporter

Here's a link to just the Garden section of Yoga for Meditation. FYI, this DVD is filmed in Yosemite. I think I recognize the meadow. One of my sisters lived in Yosemite and taught at the elementary school for over 20 years.

Rodney's Garden

Quick post and run. I had a couple of days of not much. Home yesterday and I walked to my Pilates session and home, then did about 25 minutes of meditation in bed. 8736 steps.

They can't get Mom's platelets to where they wanted, so they are going to a plan B that hopefully will keep her stable enough. She'll go home as soon as they get an ambulance approved, maybe today. I'm home for a few days and will catch up on stuff while other siblings pitch in.

Hope to be back later for comments.

I now have a doctor's order to never again do push ups (yippee!)
KarenJo is offline   Reply With Quote