Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-08-19, 05:55 PM  
JENILU

Thumbs up Up To The Beat Fitness Holiday Workout

If anyone has already posted this, i apologize, but i remember some of us loving holiday themed workouts. happy holidays everyone!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3TMBWd0ZUk

PS: Here is the one from last year:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEg7lKYiWFs&t=48s

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-19, 06:08 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I did this year's Christmas workout this morning. It was fun and Gina was her usual bubbly self. I really liked it and time flew! Not sure if I ever did last years. I'll have to check it out.
Old 12-08-19, 06:31 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
I did this year's Christmas workout this morning. It was fun and Gina was her usual bubbly self. I really liked it and time flew! Not sure if I ever did last years. I'll have to check it out.
Glad to know it. I hope to try and do it tonight if my headache goes away. If not, I'll try it tomorrow, but she's always one to make you happy!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
Old 12-08-19, 06:57 PM  
wendug

YouTube recommended this to me so I did it yesterday afternoon. It was fun! My first Up to the BEat workout!
Old 12-08-19, 07:13 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
YouTube recommended this to me so I did it yesterday afternoon. It was fun! My first Up to the BEat workout!
Isn't Gina's enthusiasm contagious? I've done many of her youtube workouts and I purchased her Total Body Circuit 2 from Amazon and I like that one too, although the music is better on her youtube workouts. She's so much fun!
Old 12-08-19, 08:06 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

OMG, that was so much fun!! Someone must have talked about her on vf previously, because I am subscribed to her channel, but I think this is the first I've ever done. Loved that it was easy to follow and she is adorable. Thank you!!
Old 12-08-19, 08:13 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
OMG, that was so much fun!! Someone must have talked about her on vf previously, because I am subscribed to her channel, but I think this is the first I've ever done. Loved that it was easy to follow and she is adorable. Thank you!!
She is adorable! I really like her lime (?) green pants and the red top. Looked awesome and she's so cheerful without being annoying and over the top. Love all her workouts.
Old 12-08-19, 08:36 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

That looked like so much fun! I have to try that... Thanks!
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-19, 02:53 AM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
YW!! Sometimes it takes me a minute to catch on, like she just does what she feels as she goes (??), but I LOVE her personality, and its basic enough to catch on pretty quick, even with 2 left feet. I take that back..i have not been exactly graceful with her workouts when I have done them, but she laughs and I laugh and it really doesn't matter, or thats how I feel anyway. They aren't rigid. One of these days I will try her DVDs. I really like her on youtube.

Old 12-09-19, 03:02 PM  
Annie S.
VF Supporter

I just took a quick skim through it, and it didn't look half bad! I don't usually do YouTube or any other online workouts, but I might have to make an exception. I have some of Gina's DVDs and really like her.
Annie S. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
christmas workouts, dance that walk, gina buber, holiday workouts