Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-16-15, 08:34 AM  
Sharaz

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by deineira View Post
Sharaz,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I saw the teaser and signed up for the email, but I can't figure out if this is a good investment or not. The price for the second set is kind of high for someone that is an unknown quantity to me. After looking at the materials, is there anything new or unique of of added value here? Thanks.
So, you are interested in Booty 1? Take that one and see if you like it.

ETA: forgot to add that Booty 2 is "extreme" because the last week is just for *shredding* I guess that is how I would call it lol You add cardio in the morning.
Old 07-16-15, 09:21 AM  
deineira

Thanks, Sharaz! Given that I have a million other workouts in the queue, I think I'll hold off on these. Please share more about how you like the programs once you start using them. I liked her demeanor and she and the ladies on her site have great physiques, I'm just not sure this is a good program for me. I think heavy weight training works for my lower half but not my upper half (as far as what I'm going for which is leaning out). I might get the first one, which is much cheaper, to see what it's all about.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-15, 07:38 PM  
pbnj

I'm interested in both, but I will probably just order one. I'm leaning towards the new one, but I'm not sure.
pbnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-15, 08:25 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by deineira View Post
Thanks, Sharaz! Given that I have a million other workouts in the queue, I think I'll hold off on these. Please share more about how you like the programs once you start using them. I liked her demeanor and she and the ladies on her site have great physiques, I'm just not sure this is a good program for me. I think heavy weight training works for my lower half but not my upper half (as far as what I'm going for which is leaning out). I might get the first one, which is much cheaper, to see what it's all about.
Booty 1 sounds good too and you get 3 lower body workouts. If you are not going to use upper then is a better choice because is cheaper.

Booty 2 put more emphasis on heavy lifting. Takes things to the next level. keep us posted
Old 07-16-15, 08:27 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbnj View Post
I'm interested in both, but I will probably just order one. I'm leaning towards the new one, but I'm not sure.
Hard to decide I know
Old 07-16-15, 08:42 PM  
Sharaz

Want to let all following that I just got accepted in the FB group. May be able to post more intel about both programs later on

I am off to bed now zzz
Old 07-17-15, 07:26 AM  
Rhonda

Sharaz what is the FB link? I liked two pages but evidently they are not the right ones if you had to be accepted. I am not good at rotations but I would like to be able to chat with you once we get the programs.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-15, 07:58 AM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Sharaz what is the FB link? I liked two pages but evidently they are not the right ones if you had to be accepted. I am not good at rotations but I would like to be able to chat with you once we get the programs.
The FB page link is located as a hyperlink in the workbook. Not sure which one, maybe both, but I located the link when I started reading. They encourage to join for support and motivation.

I send an email with proof of purchase because I also use Sharaz on FB, so they took time to accept my request. I let them know I was the same person lol

Everyone post pictures and motivates each other. There are belfies everywhere. Also, inspiration stories. There is one lady who started at 220 pounds 5 years ago and showed an impressive transformation.

There is also a challenge with prizes.

Once I get the program I will check-in as the Edge Booty Challenge, It doesn’t matter if you don’t follow the rotation entirely. Join me and we will chat anytime
Old 07-21-15, 07:27 AM  
Rhonda

Hi Sharaz, I am on the FB page, it is a nice informative page and you get answers quickly. I am still waiting on the DVDs but would love to check in with you. Will you be starting the check in next week - hoping the DVDs arrive by then.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-15, 09:23 AM  
deineira

So I bought EBE 1 and will start a rotation in two weeks once I'm done with my current month of HDM customs. I previewed one of the workouts and it looks good. The rotation looks like it's the workouts I have, plus adding HiiT or other cardio as a supplement daily. There also days of upper body work + cardio outlined in the rotation. The workouts range from 10-17 minutes or so and are all focused on lower body, although some have some upper body moves as a complement, it's focused on LB. I'm used to working out for an hour, so these workouts are brief, even with the added cardio. She seems to recommend no more than 10-20 minutes of extra cardio per day. Maybe I'll just relish having shorter days instead of obsessing about it.

Ingrid is a likeable instructor based on my quick preview.

There is a large .pdf doc that comes with the four videos. They outline an upperbody plan and some cardio options, but those are not included in the follow along workouts. I'll just be doing my own cardio videos following along on the days as promised. I'll do my own video upper body workouts too. The document also includes two basic meal plans. One for meat eaters, one for vegans/vegetarians which is nice. It's VERY basic and repetitive, so it's not really telling you anything you don't know. Eat clean foods and complex carbs (like quinoa and sweet potatoes). It also includes daily protein shakes. It looks like any food plan you might see on a body building site. It does include a decent amount of food, which is good. It's actually more food than I could personally eat or am eating now.

I'll post more as I have more time to preview and I'll try to have complete breakdown of the EBE 1 workouts in this thread.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
booty, edge booty extreme, glutes, ingrid romero, muscle building, muscle definition