Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-19-15, 07:14 PM  
maigosia

Thanks so much for such a quick reply! I do own "Total/Classic" one - so if it's not included, I'm fine (though I'm curious why they decided to do that... It would be so handy to have this awesome workout on your iPhone/iPad

Oh, and one more question! Does the production value of the streaming content compare to ,"Total/Classic"? Or is it rather like Leah's/Suzanne Bowen's/Hamelin's/Jessica Smith type of filming - in a tiny corner of a room
maigosia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-15, 07:28 PM  
cowfishpro

Maigosia,

IMHO, the streaming is beautifully filmed, and comparable to DVDs.

I actually ripped the Classic DVD segments so that I can have a digital copy for travel. I was able to do it with FreeMake Video Ripper. I now have the digital version on my iPad.
Old 07-19-15, 07:58 PM  
maigosia

Thank you so much for your help! I'll definiately have to rip my Total DVD! Thanks for a great idea!
maigosia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-15, 10:25 PM  
mizvespa

I love Ballet Beautiful

Butt - Mary Helen Bowers gave me my best butt ever in just a month or two of combining her bridge series and all fours workout from her blast dvd.
Legs - Her hip and thigh work promotes a pretty shape to my legs while getting rid of saddlebags. Her outer thigh work is VERY effective. I definitely noticed an improvement. However, her inner thigh work did nothing for me. This is coming from someone who gets incredible inner thigh results from callanetics (also TA when done very consistently). I've been doing Hamelin's inner thigh work for 4 days & ALREADY see a difference. Unfortunately, BB just didn't do much for me in that realm. Otherwise, I did like the pretty quad and hamstring definition. My calves did bulk very, very slightly (they shrink with TA and Callenetics).
Abs & Upper Body - Her upper body work loosens up any tension, while giving my arms subtle cinching. The ab work is great at defining the waist and tightening, but it alone did not give me much for definition (and my abs are the leanest part of my body). I feel her ab work is awesome when combined with something else.

I just love Mary Helen's attitude and spirit, and the workouts are quite meditative. I truly enjoy them. Ballet Beautiful wins for outer thigh & glutes!!! It gets a B/B+ for upper body/abs! I will continue to rotate BB with my new Hamelin experiment! : )

Tags
ballet beautiful, ballet body, butt