Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-27-23, 10:47 AM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
I think it’s only for those who own Lift and Shift.
I'm pretty sure it's for everyone. Lots of folks were complaining on Facebook that we've purchased all of her DVDs; some people have purchased many digital downloads; and now so many of Jessica's newest workouts will only be available on the All-Access-Pass. So she's been offering that discount for some time now.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-23, 02:42 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirmDancer View Post
I'm pretty sure it's for everyone. Lots of folks were complaining on Facebook that we've purchased all of her DVDs; some people have purchased many digital downloads; and now so many of Jessica's newest workouts will only be available on the All-Access-Pass. So she's been offering that discount for some time now.
That could be true! I was posting what was in her latest email about that particular discount code.

Quote:
As a “Lift and Shift” member you are invited to use our VIP discount to join our “All Access Pass” membership!

We would love to continue training with you! Please enter the discount code VIPSPECIAL in the box marked PROMO CODE (it’s on the right side above the payment info - be sure to hit ‘apply’ to see the discount reflected prior to completing your purchase) at checkout to lock in your $99 annual rate (your membership will auto-renew at this rate unless or until you cancel).

Please note this offer code will expire at 11:59pm ET on June 1st, so please don’t wait!
I have read that if you are a VIP member (own most of the content), you can contact Jessica for the sale price. I’m wondering if that would be a different discount code.
Old 05-27-23, 07:45 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Collage order:
got 30% off on all items, including KCM Power Splits. free shipping threshold is still $25.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-23, 04:01 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Just got a shipping notice from Collage. to qualify for free shipping, I bought a Yoga CD by Anastasia. they gave me a refund ($2) because they ran out. that was unexpected. you'd think their website would auto-refresh.

items are being sent via media mail.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 05-31-23, 05:01 PM  
fanofladyvols

Well I sent Collage two emails asking about the free KCM DVD offer and never heard anything back ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-23, 02:37 PM  
JENILU

Thank y'all so much for posting. I have been so out of whats going on, and when most sales sent newsletters, I was out of town. glad to see that some come in to June. Hopefully I can look tonight. Thankyou!!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-23, 07:36 PM  
jetlitis

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Well I sent Collage two emails asking about the free KCM DVD offer and never heard anything back ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Strange, I wonder what's going on with Collage's customer service? Also, the Memorial Day Sale isn't even mentioned on their website (at least I can't find it). If you hadn't posted the sale on VF, I don't think I would've even known about the sale. The free KCM DVD offer sounded tempting though! Oh well...
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-23, 08:37 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlitis View Post
Strange, I wonder what's going on with Collage's customer service? Also, the Memorial Day Sale isn't even mentioned on their website (at least I can't find it). If you hadn't posted the sale on VF, I don't think I would've even known about the sale. The free KCM DVD offer sounded tempting though! Oh well...
I hunted all over the site before I emailed, too. But I promise the sale price will show up in your cart!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-23, 12:21 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlitis View Post
Also, the Memorial Day Sale isn't even mentioned on their website (at least I can't find it). If you hadn't posted the sale on VF, I don't think I would've even known about the sale.
same here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
I hunted all over the site before I emailed, too. But I promise the sale price will show up in your cart!
yes, the code worked, and I read each screen during the check-out process because i had an earlier question about the free shipping threshold (it's $25).

the only thing was that they don't refresh the inventory status, hence the refund i mentioned earlier. i just hope they don't charge me for shipping because it took me awhile to figure out what to buy to get to the $25, especially because everything is 30% off.

you have to work backwards to see what will get you to that minimum.

Old 06-02-23, 12:59 PM  
jetlitis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
yes, the code worked, and I read each screen during the check-out process because i had an earlier question about the free shipping threshold (it's $25).
I did a mock cart ($80 in cart), and while MEMORIAL30 worked (30% off), MEMORIAL10 does not work (for the free KCM DVD). I don't know if Collage even allows us to use 2 discount codes in the same order. Also, today's the last day of the sale, so really too late for Collage to fix anything. I guess it's their loss.
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collage, collage coupon code, sales