Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-06, 10:37 AM  
Rhae
Exchange Moderator

And here I was thinking that less boobs would be better.

I have to look for the most secure sports bras, which I find annoying, because my actual size always seems to be sold out.

And I have completely given up on golfing because I can't figure out how to hit the ball properly without having interference, so to speak . (Undoubtedly this is just me, but it is a problem for me .)
Old 02-06-06, 10:54 AM  
behaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhae
And I have completely given up on golfing because I can't figure out how to hit the ball properly without having interference, so to speak . (Undoubtedly this is just me, but it is a problem for me .)
I heard a public figure of some sort say (1980s, maybe?), that's why women will never be great golfers.

to which a comedienne on tv said, well, by that logic, men will never be great runners.

count me among those who considers emma's comment disturbing, as well as funny.

and liz n -- who needs boobs when one's back is as stunningly beautiful as yours is?
behaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-06, 11:02 AM  
Peggy T
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhae
And here I was thinking that less boobs would be better.

I have to look for the most secure sports bras, which I find annoying, because my actual size always seems to be sold out.

If my "good" sportsbra is in the wash, I have to actually hold the girls when I do jumping jacks. I should really get another good one, but I don't do that much high impact in a given week and I HATE trying on bras.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
-Will Rogers
Peggy T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-06, 11:42 AM  
Rhae
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara H
I heard a public figure of some sort say (1980s, maybe?), that's why women will never be great golfers.

to which a comedienne on tv said, well, by that logic, men will never be great runners.
LOL, that is true ! Quite honestly, I think I just don't have good golfing form or I don't think it would even be a factor.
Old 02-06-06, 11:45 AM  
Rhae
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy T
If my "good" sportsbra is in the wash, I have to actually hold the girls when I do jumping jacks. I should really get another good one, but I don't do that much high impact in a given week and I HATE trying on bras.
Well, I think I have enough good bras, but sometimes I choose the workout after I choose the bra--like choosing cardio when I was just going to do strength. Then it could be either a "hold on" situtation or a "gotta do low impact" situation.
Old 02-06-06, 01:17 PM  
Kathryn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy T
I'm not well-endowed by any means (barely B here, and probably could fit in an A, but I'm not going there!), but I need good support when rebounding.

2010 season speed-walking 5K PR: 35:47
2011 season race-walking 5K PR: 34:42
Kathryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-06, 04:53 PM  
belle411

Smile Hiliarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by athompson10
(*Snort*) at this thread! Whenever I think of boobs and working out, I think of Tracie Long - whom I like a lot - and her, er, enhancements, doing pushups during Tortoise and encouraging us between reps by saying, "Building cleavage!" I want to tell her, "Uh, it's not the pushups that built that cleavage, hon!"

Meow.

Allison

I love Tracie, but I gotta agree!

Currently, my boobs are HUGE thanks to nursing & I canNOT wait to get back to my A size flat chest. I don't know what my DH thinks, but I couldn't care less! LOL (But bigger boobs do make my lower abs look smaller. )
Old 02-06-06, 05:10 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Not to sound incredibly naive, but are you all so certain that Tracie has had a boob job? For some reason, maybe something I heard or read somewhere, I always thought that hers were real.

As a naturally large-endowed woman myself who developed very early and was subjected to crude and malicious teasing for years, I am uncomfortable with derogatory comments about anyone's breast size, large or small. However, I can't help feeling that some of these curvy instructors must have real breasts, even with a low body-fat. Maybe not Tracie, but someone?
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-06, 05:36 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
Not to sound incredibly naive, but are you all so certain that Tracie has had a boob job? For some reason, maybe something I heard or read somewhere, I always thought that hers were real.
I've been on an oldies kick recently and can vouch for the fact that Tracie was built *quite* differently in older Firms. As well as Karen Voight and several others.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-06, 05:42 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Obviously everyone has their own personal preference, but once I crossed the 40 year line, I started getting boobs. Maybe now a 34 or 36 C. I truly do prefer my 34A days - sports, dance, and workouts were much less complicated. And I loved wearing cute undershirts instead of bras.
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
instructors appearance