Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-21-16, 12:56 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

sampling the full workouts

For anyone who is on the fence about the Miracle Mile set, all of the videos from the set are on her Daily Walk App (which is a Purple Player Platform App).

http://www.walkathome.com/your-daily-walk/

It's 4.99 a month and the first month is free. It's very easy to cancel the subscription.

The subscription is through the Purple Player Platform and when you subscribe, all of the Leslie Purple Player videos show up in your Purple Player account. I don't even use the App; I go straight to my Purple Player account to choose the video I want to play.

https://player.platformpurple.com/

Within the above page, you click on "View Account" to cancel the subscription or to deactivate auto renewal.
Old 02-21-16, 12:59 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyK View Post
She sells the band by itself on her site and I read on VF that there is a similar/better one sold at Walmart. I also read that the gloves run large.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
Thanks for letting us know, Penny!
I'll have to check out Walmart then!

Here's the band on the Walmart website:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Gold-s-Gym...-Band/40138194
Old 02-21-16, 01:32 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey211 View Post
For anyone who is on the fence about the Miracle Mile set, all of the videos from the set are on her Daily Walk App (which is a Purple Player Platform App).

http://www.walkathome.com/your-daily-walk/

It's 4.99 a month and the first month is free. It's very easy to cancel the subscription.

The subscription is through the Purple Player Platform and when you subscribe, all of the Leslie Purple Player videos show up in your Purple Player account. I don't even use the App; I go straight to my Purple Player account to choose the video I want to play.

https://player.platformpurple.com/

Within the above page, you click on "View Account" to cancel the subscription or to deactivate auto renewal.
Sweet, thank you so much! I just subscribed for a month and love that the 1st is even free!
And thank you for the link to the Walmart band, I'll have to see if our WM has it!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-16, 02:02 PM  
beanpeanut

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
Look for Fran's (lrb04 - her posts are colorful) breadowns here http://www.videofitness.com/~vfwnk/f...d.php?t=211834
I had many laughs reading some of the posts, so hilarious!

Thanks for the help.

Josephine
beanpeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-16, 02:13 PM  
beanpeanut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolieikl View Post
I have this set and I love it. All of the workouts in the set use the band. A lot of the "walking" is done without the band, but then she picks it up and does band work, then more walking, band work, walking.....

HTH

Linda

Ok, good! I was hoping they used it often, the workouts look really fun and I love the gloves. Order time!

Thank you for the info, Linda!

Josephine
beanpeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-16, 02:14 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyK View Post
She sells the band by itself on her site and I read on VF that there is a similar/better one sold at Walmart. I also read that the gloves run large.
And... I'm talked out of it. Thanks, Penny! I'm just going to wait for a price drop, which I know will be at least a year. It's not like I need more Leslie. Although now I'm considering the Leslie trial. Thanks, Kelsey!

Josephine, you're welcome.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-16, 04:40 PM  
sm4987

I ordered the set as my daughter who is 16 and I really love walking with her. Speaking of daughters, behind Lealie in the clip seemed like her daughter Marie. If that is her, it is great to see so many of their kids (like Denise Austin's daughter) staying and being involved in fitness.

Anyway I'm excited because it was time for some new workouts!
Old 02-21-16, 06:14 PM  
bolieikl
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanpeanut View Post
Ok, good! I was hoping they used it often, the workouts look really fun and I love the gloves. Order time!

Thank you for the info, Linda!

Josephine
You're welcome
I hope you love them!
bolieikl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-16, 08:02 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

I just checked my order on QVC's website, & it says it shipped today! I'm not sure if I believe that it actually shipped out today, since it's Sunday, but I should have my set by Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll probably try the 4 mile workout on Saturday.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-16, 01:14 AM  
mamaste

In the presentation, it says the gloves are included.

Tags
miracle miles, purple player