Quote:
Originally Posted by MsThistlebottom View Post
Here you go! Miracle Miles
Thank you!
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-16, 04:33 PM  
ardnas

Thumbs down

I got sucked in by the posted infomercial. IMHO it is not worth the $48. Mine arrived 3+ weeks after ordering in a non-padded envelope, inside box crushed and ends ripped, 3 of 5 DVDs loose & out of cheap oversized cardboard holder. I find the band flimsy and it seems like it will break sooner rather than later. I only have done 2 of the walks w/band, but they are nothing new, just faster with generic music. I doubt I will do these often, no fun factor. If this had better music, was in a normal sized hard DVD case, and had a thicker/stronger band, then I wouldn't regret ordering. I will try the other workouts (eventually) & decide if I am going to get rid of.
Old 02-11-16, 06:25 PM  
lrb04

Everyone is different! I the band & I find it challenging & use it instead of the stretchie band in other walks. I even bought another band. I suppose like most Leslie it the same but different to a degree. If you love doing her walks as I do then it is a win win. I wish she shipped it better but when I ordered I had something extra (like DVD) which they put the order in a box. If I had ordered just the kit I would not be happy about the envelop package.
lrb04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-16, 07:20 AM  
horsemom2

I really like this set and love the band! It is the only band that does not dig into my back or aggravate my hands and is very easy to adjust. Most of the miles start out the same, then have a boosted segment and a band segment. However, I do most of the workout bouncing on bungee rebounders, tweaking the walking moves into bouncing moves. I like the band segments while sitting on a large stability ball.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-16, 12:05 PM  
Jean@125

Do these workouts have segments dedicated to using the band or is it intervals of walk/toning?
Jean@125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-16, 01:09 PM  
antbuko

I like the set. I don't remember how mine was packaged; had to be boxed because of the band and gloves, but everything arrived intact. I like this set a lot. There are solo walks with just Leslie and then walks with the whole gang. I like the band and the gloves. They boost the walks and add variety and novelty.
Old 05-24-16, 10:50 AM  
imhere2dance

I wasn't sure about this set because I hate resistance bands. I finally decided I wanted to try it a few days before Leslie announced on Facebook that the set would be on QVC. Obviously, I'm glad I waited because I got a better deal. (A few cents less, free shipping, and cash back through Ebates.) I actually like the band a lot. I normally use hand weights or no boosters when I do a workout that requires a band. Now I can use my "Miracle Miles band" for everything!

QVC sent my set in a small box. Two of the discs had come loose, but they weren't scratched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean@125 View Post
Do these workouts have segments dedicated to using the band or is it intervals of walk/toning?
The 1 mile DVD has a few short toning segments: upper body with Leslie, lower body with Leslie, and full body with Nick leading the other background walkers. It's all standing. Leslie walks alone in the 1 and 3 mile workouts. She leads a group in the 2, 4, and 5 mile walks.
imhere2dance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-17, 04:46 PM  
DejaDeb

Old thread alert!!!

I've been doing a massive purge my workout DVDs, and I find the ones I'm enjoying/keeping the most are my walking DVDs (Leslie Sansone, Jessica Smith, Debra Mazda).

That being said, I have A LOT of walking DVDs! I don't have Leslie's Miracle Miles set, though, and like any good vidiot, I wonder what I'm missing out on!

After over a year, this set hasn't gone down much in price! So I'm really wondering ... if I have "every other" Leslie Sansone DVD ever made, do I "need" this set as well? (Someone please tell me "NO!" LOL! )
Old 02-14-17, 04:53 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

I have not done very much of this set, & I do Leslie Sansone workout every Monday, so that means I don't like it that much. I bought mine from QVC sometime last year. I didn't return it, because I figured I'd have returner's remorse. I have to get back to trying more of the workouts. I think every workout has boosts & maybe not much variety IMHO.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-17, 06:05 PM  
MsThistlebottom

Isn't it funny how opinions can vary so widely? I still love the set, have no regrets about buying it, and still use it regularly (and I normally don't like exercise bands). That said, does Debbie really "need" this set? Nope, but as we know, "need" is a relative term on this forum.

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people." -- Abraham Joshua Heschel
MsThistlebottom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3 fast and fun miles, leslie sansone, miracle miles