Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-10, 09:27 PM  
shelleyann

You have to join the fan club. They are kind of expensive, in my opinion, but when you sign up as a member they send them to you automatically when new ones come out. Just go to the website and you can sign up there for whichever you want...Hip Hop Hustle, Turbo Kick or PiYo.
shelleyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-10, 09:28 AM  
iamme323

Thank you!
I will check it out!
Old 12-10-10, 09:36 PM  
mmis29

I ordered my first one without being in the fan club I LOVED Turbo Sport Round 35 was good too but not as intense as TS. I ended up using 2 lb hand weights through most of Round 35. So, next fitness purchase will be weighted gloves for sure.

I ended up calling Powder Blue Productions to join the TK Fan Club and I think if you really love Turbo it's worth it. You get 20% off each DVD and they auto ship them to you every couple of months, whenever a new fan volume comes out and they automatically charge your card but I believe they send a notice beforehand.

FYI Until 12/15, all the DVDs are being shipped free. So I caved and got two more I got volume 5 because I wanted Turbo Sport 2 and volume 7 because round 38 has such great reviews.

I still think it's kind of odd that they took ALL of their TK fan DVDs and any TK fan related info off their website but you can still call to get them...must be some beachbody contract thing.
mmis29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-10, 09:43 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmis29 View Post

FYI Until 12/15, all the DVDs are being shipped free. So I caved and got two more I got volume 5 because I wanted Turbo Sport 2 and volume 7 because round 38 has such great reviews.

I still think it's kind of odd that they took ALL of their TK fan DVDs and any TK fan related info off their website but you can still call to get them...must be some beachbody contract thing.
Hi,

Which rounds are on volume 7? I called and I thought they said vol 6 was the most recent - maybe she messed it up. I didn't get anything yet, I really want round 39 - I think that one looks really good.
Old 12-10-10, 10:14 PM  
mmis29

Round 38 and Best of Round something I think 6

I've called there twice and both times the girls are scrambling through paper and have to check "in back" to answer questions, they recently pulled all the info off the website which is where they used to get their info too

Round 39 from what I've read is a great one!
Old 12-13-10, 11:58 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Dear All,

I have recently fallen in love with TurboFire, and I am considering purchasing a single fan volume. I cannot afford more than one so I am looking for the most intense one available. I think currently up through 7 is available. Also, between Turbo Sport and Turbo Sport 2, which is more intense? By the previews it looks like Turbo Sport 2 is (it looks more intense and fun), but you can never tell.

Thank you in advance!! You all are great!
Old 12-13-10, 02:08 PM  
mmis29

I can only speak for the volume that has the Original TS on it. That TS is intense like a TF. The other round on it, not so much. Fun but not as hard. I just ordered some weighted gloves so I can kick it up a notch. I did just order the volume with TS 2 on it and should be getting it this week so I'll be sure to update this thread once I get my hands on it, I can't wait!
Old 12-13-10, 02:35 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmis29 View Post
I can only speak for the volume that has the Original TS on it. That TS is intense like a TF. The other round on it, not so much. Fun but not as hard. I just ordered some weighted gloves so I can kick it up a notch. I did just order the volume with TS 2 on it and should be getting it this week so I'll be sure to update this thread once I get my hands on it, I can't wait!
Awesome! Thank you for your response! I do want to try to get my order in by tomorrow for the shipping. Good to know about TS 1 though! TS 2 looks good . . . I can't decide.
Old 12-13-10, 03:52 PM  
acey

I have to say, I only have the first two Turbo Sports but I LOVE them - dare I say it, I actually prefer them over the Turbo Fires, Jams and Kicks! I love Jenelle's less-hammy manner and the use of athletic moves like jacks over "shaking it."
Old 12-13-10, 04:04 PM  
mmis29

Actually you might have 2 days...I am pretty sure the free shipping ends on 12/15

Tags
chalene, chalene johnson, piyo fan, powder blue, turbo kick, turbo kick fan, turbo sport