Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-20, 09:51 AM  
JezthePuff2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusca View Post
I made the mistake of watching one of her videos on Facebook a while back. I regretted it cause I was doing CLX at the time which I don't mind her in and I couldn't shake the feeling of the shallowness of her personality in the facebook video. I still love clx but i vowed never to watch her business or personal videos again.
I'm glad it's not just me. In my earlier post I said she came off as one of the high school popular girls. But that's not quite right. It's that she comes off as a wannabe. Kind of a climber. Again, just my opinion based on the videos I saw. She may not be that at all. But hard to get past.

~~~Well behaved women rarely make history.~~~
JezthePuff2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-20, 01:14 PM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusca View Post
I made the mistake of watching one of her videos on Facebook a while back. I regretted it cause I was doing CLX at the time which I don't mind her in and I couldn't shake the feeling of the shallowness of her personality in the facebook video. I still love clx but i vowed never to watch her business or personal videos again.
I try not to hear instructors personal or political views. If I like an instructor's style I don't want my view of them to be tarnished because of something they said online non-fitness related.
Old 03-06-20, 01:35 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
I try not to hear instructors personal or political views. If I like an instructor's style I don't want my view of them to be tarnished because of something they said online non-fitness related.
I have had my view of a few instructors tarnished for that reason. I wish I could "unread" that information.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-20, 04:07 PM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
THIS! There are some instructors I really like so I intentionally don't read anything personal, political, etc. because I don't want my view of them to become tarnished or to change. I just want them to provide a good workout.
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chalene, chalene johnson