Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-23-16, 05:04 AM  
Negin

Thank you all so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishywaters View Post
the newest one from Jessica called 6 mile walk.
Oh let me add this also about Leslie she does have a great set of dvds out there called Miracle Miles. Here is the link to it: http://store.walkathome.com/miracle-miles.html. I know she was just on QVC few weeks ago and they have it for sale on there also. I can look for you if you like.
Adding Jessica's 6-Mile Walk to my wish list. Thank you. The only Jessica that I have is her "Walk Strong 6 Week Total Transformation." Although I love it, I was disappointed that they're all separate 30-minute workouts on separate DVDs.
I will look into Leslie's Miracle Miles. So far, I haven't really cared for her newer workouts. I prefer her older stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
I don't have any of the ones you listed. I do have 5 day slim down-probably my favorite Leslie- it has 5 miles & plays through. I also have Ultimate 5 day walk plan which has 5 different miles & is programmable so you can walk up to 10 miles uninterrupted.
Her 5-Day Slim Down is my all-time favorite.
I have her Ultimate 5-Day Walk Plan and don't care for that one nearly as much. Again, probably because I don't like her newer stuff (what I've seen of her newer stuff so far).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
WOFF - 20, 30, or 40 minute option (no play all option)
Mix&Match - premixes: play all 104 minutes, 54, 35, 32 or choose up to 10 walks
Thank you.
Old 03-23-16, 09:11 AM  
wishiwasinhawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negin View Post
Thank you all so much.

Adding Jessica's 6-Mile Walk to my wish list. Thank you. The only Jessica that I have is her "Walk Strong 6 Week Total Transformation." Although I love it, I was disappointed that they're all separate 30-minute workouts on separate DVDs.
I will look into Leslie's Miracle Miles. So far, I haven't really cared for her newer workouts. I prefer her older stuff.
I'm doing Jessica's 6 Mile Walk right now and LOVE it. I finished her 6 Week Transformation rotation late last week and was going to redo it, but then decided to make my own rotation using 6 Mile Walk and it's a lot of fun and easy to program since you can pick the workouts you want from the menu and they play in the order you picked. I somehow lost 6 lbs on the 6 Week Transformation, which is the first time I've lost weight doing a rotation since I became perimenopausal. I'm really quite amazed. The 6 Mile Walk has a nice selection of workouts and each one is 15 minutes, so I've been doing two of those along with the warmup and cool down. I'll probably do this for a month or so and then I'm going to transition into Rippedism or maybe go back to P90X3. We'll see.
wishiwasinhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-16, 03:08 AM  
Negin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishiwasinhawaii View Post
I'm doing Jessica's 6 Mile Walk right now and LOVE it.
Thank you again. This is good and encouraging to hear. Great job on your weight loss. I'm going to order her 6 Mile Walk.
Old 03-25-16, 03:55 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

What about:

- Leslie Sansone's 5 Mega Miles this one use a resistance band for some segments.

- Leslie Sansone's Ultimate-5-Day-Walk-Plan Friday's Workout is 5 Mile Walk + Full Body Stretch.

Wishiwasinhawaii, congrats on the great results!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-16, 09:55 AM  
Negin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
What about:
- Leslie Sansone's 5 Mega Miles this one use a resistance band for some segments.
- Leslie Sansone's Ultimate-5-Day-Walk-Plan Friday's Workout is 5 Mile Walk + Full Body Stretch.
Thank you.
I already have the Ultimate one. Off to look into the first one you recommended.

Tags
5 day slim down, 5 mile walk, jessica smith, leslie sansone, miracle miles