Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-29-16, 03:28 PM  
antbuko

The gloves came with my set that I bought from Leslie's site. Free shipping would have been nice, but oh well.
Old 02-29-16, 07:37 PM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by antbuko View Post
The gloves came with my set that I bought from Leslie's site. Free shipping would have been nice, but oh well.
I got it from that site after it was discounted and the gloves were not mentioned or included

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-16, 07:56 PM  
rosepetals

I got confirmation on this set from QVC.
rosepetals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-16, 02:55 AM  
fishywaters

It was pretty cool to see her live on QVC. I got this set back in August, 2015 when it was first released. It's a great set btw. I just love Nick. He has the same sense of humour as I do. I love seeing the other regulars on there also. I ended up ordering it via digital download and the cost was much lower. I really didn't need the gloves and the band because I have loads of those types of items. Also I'm an international customer and digital download just takes a few minutes and I love the idea that I don't have to wait for shipping and if the dvds have any damage. I'm a big Leslie walking junkie anyway. I think I have pretty much all of her workouts.
fishywaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-16, 11:54 PM  
beanpeanut

I just received mine today, opened it up and it looks used? The corners of the set booklet are a bit roughed up, the dvd slots are torn on the ends and my dvds have finger prints and a few scratches on them. Qvc will not charge me for the return because it is damaged. I did view discs 1 and 2 and quite frankly, I'm not really interested in getting a replacement. The studio has too much of an infomercial/live promo feel and there is just too many workout folks on board.

Josephine
beanpeanut is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
miracle miles, purple player