Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-04-11, 12:10 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleyann View Post
What??? Why is it $75 for one dvd??? And you have to be an instructor? I can't find the fan one.
The fan ones aren't on line - and the one with TurboSport 3 isn't available yet for fans. The most recent is Fan Vol. 7 which is Round 38 and "Best of Volume 6". The fan volumes are probably 6 or so months behind the instructor ones. You have to call to order, and each is 39.99 plus shipping, though you get a discount of 20% if you join the fan club.
Old 01-04-11, 12:20 PM  
shelleyann

I was a member for quite awhile, but dropped it because i was getting so many. So are you an instructor? Don't you have to be to get the other workouts? So the Turbo Sport 3 won't be coming out for awhile for fans? You used to be able to buy the Turbo Kick fan volumes online.
shelleyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-11, 12:37 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleyann View Post
I was a member for quite awhile, but dropped it because i was getting so many. So are you an instructor? Don't you have to be to get the other workouts? So the Turbo Sport 3 won't be coming out for awhile for fans? You used to be able to buy the Turbo Kick fan volumes online.
No, I'm just a fan *sigh*. I have Fan volume 7 - that's the one we are talking about - I called and ordered it. I have thought about doing the trainings though for certification. I can't this Spring though.
Old 01-04-11, 12:45 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bot View Post
The fan ones aren't on line - and the one with TurboSport 3 isn't available yet for fans. The most recent is Fan Vol. 7 which is Round 38 and "Best of Volume 6". The fan volumes are probably 6 or so months behind the instructor ones. You have to call to order, and each is 39.99 plus shipping, though you get a discount of 20% if you join the fan club.
But to get the discount you agree to receive Turbo Fan workouts when they are released and your card gets charged automatically. I know that is how the Instructor releases are charged if you are a VIP and get the Rounds automatically. It can really add up.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-11, 12:57 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedygs View Post
But to get the discount you agree to receive Turbo Fan workouts when they are released and your card gets charged automatically. I know that is how the Instructor releases are charged if you are a VIP and get the Rounds automatically. It can really add up.
Yes - you are right. I guess the fan rounds are released about every two months or so - and there are 2 rounds per DVD. They are also suppose to notify you before they send them out - I'm not sure if you can opt out of certain rounds and still stay in the club. I know you can cacel whenever you want. But you are absolutely right.
Old 01-04-11, 01:11 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bot View Post
Yes - you are right. I guess the fan rounds are released about every two months or so - and there are 2 rounds per DVD. They are also suppose to notify you before they send them out - I'm not sure if you can opt out of certain rounds and still stay in the club. I know you can cacel whenever you want. But you are absolutely right.
If it is similar to the VIP program (and I believe it is) if you choose to opt out and miss a release then you cannot just sign up for free as you did the first time. There is a charge to sign up for the Fan Club a second time but I don't know what it is.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-11, 01:17 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedygs View Post
If it is similar to the VIP program (and I believe it is) if you choose to opt out and miss a release then you cannot just sign up for free as you did the first time. There is a charge to sign up for the Fan Club a second time but I don't know what it is.
Interesting - I guess that makes sense for them financially.

Tags
chalene, chalene johnson, piyo fan, powder blue, turbo kick, turbo kick fan, turbo sport