(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-24, 10:57 AM  
FirmDeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post
This a Cathe Live that you could add ankle weights to…or not:

https://www.cathedownloads.com/291-l...-on-the-floor/
Thanks for sharing that link to Cathe's live floorwork & abs. Do you subscribe to her streaming? If so, does she do a live every week specifically for at-home exercisers? I've been thinking about subscribing but I'm not a fan of her in-gym workouts, but I like the one-on-one. One more question, do subscribers have access to past lives? Thanks!
FirmDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-24, 11:26 AM  
frostyjan
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyQ View Post
Gym Style Legs floorwork is approx. 25 minuts (a bit longer if you add the calf raises from the standing half of the workout like I do). It uses a stability ball and band. I really enjoy it.

Floorwork Legs:

Tibialis Anterior Toe Pulls
Glute Squeezes on the Ball
One Legged Roll Outs on the Ball (This Goes Right Into Glute Presses)
Glute Presses on the Ball
Glute Tucks with Step and Band
Roll Ins on the Ball
Inner Thigh Squeeze on the Ball
Inner Thigh Lifts with Band
Vertical Outer Thigh Press with Band
Outer Thigh Raises with Band
This is my favorite!!
frostyjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-24, 04:20 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirmDeb View Post
Thanks for sharing that link to Cathe's live floorwork & abs. Do you subscribe to her streaming? If so, does she do a live every week specifically for at-home exercisers? I've been thinking about subscribing but I'm not a fan of her in-gym workouts, but I like the one-on-one. One more question, do subscribers have access to past lives? Thanks!
Hi Deb! Yes, I subscribe to Cathe Live only (but not Cathe On Demand which includes all her dvd workouts and Cathe Live) because I own all her dvds.

She does a new Cathe Live every Thursday morning @9:30 am. She only skips a week if it falls on a holiday or she’s on vacation (which isn’t often). Her last workout was #484 and you have access to all of the workouts.

The ones with Cathe only were during the height of the pandemic. They are #289 - #346. During that time period it was just her and the film crew (with Jenn in the background sometimes assisting with filming). She had a couple of holiday ones in there with Jenn and Nancy (but they were masked up). But they are back to filming class workouts since #347.

Hope that answers your questions. I love Cathe Live! I’ve been a subscriber since the beginning.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-24, 07:57 AM  
FirmDeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post
Hi Deb! Yes, I subscribe to Cathe Live only (but not Cathe On Demand which includes all her dvd workouts and Cathe Live) because I own all her dvds.

She does a new Cathe Live every Thursday morning @9:30 am. She only skips a week if it falls on a holiday or she’s on vacation (which isn’t often). Her last workout was #484 and you have access to all of the workouts.

The ones with Cathe only were during the height of the pandemic. They are #289 - #346. During that time period it was just her and the film crew (with Jenn in the background sometimes assisting with filming). She had a couple of holiday ones in there with Jenn and Nancy (but they were masked up). But they are back to filming class workouts since #347.

Hope that answers your questions. I love Cathe Live! I’ve been a subscriber since the beginning.
Thanks, Kathy! I just signed up. Turns out the price is going up next week to $12.99 a month. Just my luck! Oh, well. Still a bargain compared to having to go to a gym. Anyway, today I'm doing the floorwork video you shared the link to earlier. I've been looking forward to that one!
FirmDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-24, 02:28 PM  
bjones

Gym Style Legs-I agree, it is my go to for when I can only do floor work. And at others times as an add on!
bjones is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe floorwork, floor work, floorwork