Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-22, 07:28 AM  
sciencelady

Good morning!

It's a rainy day here - my skylight is dripping - I need to make a call to the people that installed it to likely get it replaced. It'll be rainy all day - the spring yard can use it - I mowed yesterday. It's weird NOT to have to take a walk in the rain as I did with Gus. Today I'll be meeting some work friends for lunch and then going to a group meeting on the senior co-op I've put in money for this evening. I've let Adelija know I won't be around for dinner, although she's been out with friends most evenings. I'll be getting her friend here for the weekend as her host parents are getting out of town. It'll be a crazy busy weekend ahead!

Paula, you're still getting lots in your day despite not feeling 100%! I don't get NetFlix, although sign-up is just a few buttons away on my TV - I used to use them when they sent you DVDs for rent .

Laura, You've had a long day also! I'm thinking about calling and inviting over a friend from circus that's become a realtor. She could give me ideas on what needs fixing here and what can stay when I prepare for selling this place. I'd like to get a first time home owner that I can leave the gardening and outdoor equipment for and maybe something like my big speakers for my living room (I have surround sound) - just sized for this place.

Waves to all!

Anita
sciencelady is offline   Reply With Quote