Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-04, 04:26 PM  
doskymom

Walkblaster opinions?

It seemed like a lot of people here had ordered this, but I haven't seen too many comments lately from people who have received the set. So what do you all think about it?
doskymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-04, 04:40 PM  
Maddie
VF Supporter

I just received mine a few days ago and got in all the workouts. I like them but then I liKe Leslie's workouts. The new workouts are not all that much more intense but you can make them as easy or hard as you'd like.

Maddie
Maddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-04, 05:07 PM  
ncmom

I have the walkblaster and I like it though I do wish more workouts were included in the kit. Really the only workouts I use are the longer one and the second one ( the first is an introduction workout). I did email Leslie to see if she planned on making more for the walkblaster.

I am wondering which has more intestesity Leslie or Gin.
ncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-04, 05:13 PM  
luvcritters
VF Supporter

f
luvcritters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-04, 05:29 PM  
ncmom

The only Gin ramp workout I have is cardio challenge and that didn't get me in my heart rate zone. I was wondering if her other ones are better.
ncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-04, 05:35 PM  
doskymom

I don't think any of Gin's ramp workouts are that intense, but she's supposed to be coming out with some new ones. I'm wondering if she'll up the intensity in those...
Old 10-24-04, 06:33 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I didn't order the Walkblaster set of Leslie's, but have Gin's original RAMP workouts from the basic set. I find Gin much more entertaining and amusing than Leslie. She will say something funny, and something about her reminds me of Reba's sense of humor from her sitcom.

I would also be interested in something more intense from Gin, and just prefer her to Leslie. Even though I have tons of Leslie walk workouts, they get very old after a while. When I workout with Leslie, I do tune her out, but Gin puts a smile on my face. I don't mind at all when Gin gets a bit silly, but Leslie can drive me a bit nuts!

Pam
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-04, 06:52 PM  
michl43

I'm interested, but the ramp is such big piece of equipment... Does it fold up for easy storage. I just got BSS3 w/box, and would have to have a really good reason to get Leslie's or Gins ramp & dvds.... like more challenging that beginner level. I do like BSS3 alot, especially the muscle shaping & body sculpting dvds.
michl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-04, 07:06 PM  
doskymom

It doesn't fold up, but it can lay pretty flat for fairly easy storage. No challenging ramp workouts yet, though...
Old 10-24-04, 09:00 PM  
joanna33

i just got mine . i am having buyers remorse.....unexplained, as i have NOT even previewed the dvds! i also bought a few of gin's dvds and have not looked at them. i did some free style stepping on it.....cant imagine the intensity will be high enough to suit me......but then again, i have not watched a workout. maybe i will be surprised in the end!!

Tags
leslie sansone, walkblaster