Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-02-04, 07:18 AM  
Dabbadooey

Is the new Leslie Walkblaster just repackaged

Gin Miller ramp stuff? It looks like maybe the Gin stuff did not sell well, so they got good old Leslie to incorporate it, so Goodtimes would not be stuck with a warehouse full of ramps. Also, when I had the ramp, it slid all over the place when I tried to step on it, and was cheaply made.
Dabbadooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-04, 07:36 AM  
KaeLaVie
VF Supporter

I think they're trying a new angle with the ramp. I guess Gin's didn't sell as well as they hoped and they're bringing Leslie in and hoping to draw in her customer base.

I have Gin's ramp and it does look like the same ramp. I have to say that I don't find the ramp to be cheaply made, though. It's actually one of the better Goodtimes products that I've seen. I do put it on top of a sticky mat that is cut down to size so it won't slide.

Gin is going to be releasing some new workouts that are more difficult than the earlier releases - I can't wait!
Karen
KaeLaVie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-04, 08:09 AM  
TerriP

My ramp is sturdy also, and doesn't slide around. I work out in a carpeted area, maybe that has something to do with it?
TerriP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-04, 08:27 AM  
PamelaP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaeLaVie
I have Gin's ramp and it does look like the same ramp. I have to say that I don't find the ramp to be cheaply made, though. It's actually one of the better Goodtimes products that I've seen. I do put it on top of a sticky mat that is cut down to size so it won't slide.
Ditto here. I work out on hardwood and the sticky mat works perfectly. And I'm really happy with the quality so far.
PamelaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-04, 08:33 AM  
antbuko

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaeLaVie
Gin is going to be releasing some new workouts that are more difficult than the earlier releases - I can't wait!
Karen
Me too! I'm in wait and see mode to see if a) the ramp is here to stay and b) more intense workouts are developed
Old 10-02-04, 09:08 AM  
sherry7899

I have Gin's ramp too, and I haven't had any problems with it. I didn't think to put a sticky mat under it-thanks!

Sherry
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-04, 10:59 AM  
doskymom

I also have Gin's ramp (which I would bet any money is the same as Leslie's) and I also think it's well made. Haven't had any problems with mine at all.
doskymom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leslie sansone