Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-24-18, 08:54 PM  
bubbles76

Margaret Richard 2 Day Blowout Sale

2 Day Blowout Sale!

Buy two dvd, get one free until Thursday. I don't think this is in combination with the 50% off sale, even though that one still shows on the home page. When I put some test dvd in the cart, a dvd that is normally $19.95 now shows up at $13.30 instead of $9.95.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-18, 10:02 PM  
CharM

Hmmm, $6.65 each when you add three $19.95 dvds. I'm sure this is the lowest price ever.
$8.50 shipping

I'm tempted, but I need to read some reviews first.
Thanks for sharing!
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-18, 07:35 AM  
bubbles76

I just placed an order Sunday too . Oh well.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 04-25-18, 07:58 AM  
YetAnotherDeb

The pricing is wonky. I looked at the 2000 unplugged set yesterday. By itself, the 4-DVD set is apparently priced as if you're buying 4 separate DVDs. I added 2 more random DVDs and the set was priced at $6 with the others at regular price, for a total of $46 or so. Not a bad deal for 6 of her DVDs.
_____
YADeb
YetAnotherDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-18, 08:25 AM  
bubbles76

See, now that just ain't fair lol! I would have happily bought her Unpluggeds for that price. The lack of music does bother me though.
Old 04-25-18, 10:30 AM  
YetAnotherDeb

I feel your pain, Bubbles. I've been eying the 2000 Unplugged set at 50% off, but now I'm glad I waited. I ordered 3 of the DVDs instead of the whole set, but it only set me back $19.95 plus shipping so I'm happy.

I wonder if she will continue to reduce prices?
_____
YADeb
Old 04-30-18, 09:50 AM  
bubbles76

This is still going on, for anyone interested
Old 04-30-18, 10:34 AM  
Wanda
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
This is still going on, for anyone interested
Thanks for posting this - I think - That discount is crazy, 3 dvds for the price of one? I'm getting: FIGHT AGE WITH STRENGTH, GOOD FOR YOU, and BEAUTY TO THE BONE.
Wanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-18, 12:59 PM  
ardnas

Thanks for posting! I do not have any MR DVDs, but have always liked her workouts, done some via PBS.
I ordered three.
Old 04-30-18, 07:10 PM  
YetAnotherDeb

My order arrived today!

I haven't opened the package yet, but I already looked to see what others I "need" to order.

As an aside, I tweaked my knee a few days ago so I did the upper body part of Getting Better for the first time. I liked it and I was pretty sore the next couple of days. I'm so glad I finally bit the bullet and ordered some of her workouts.
_____
YADeb

Tags
margaret richard, margaret richard sale