Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-17, 10:03 PM  
Loriann

As one of the backers of her kickstarter campaign, I received this update today and thought I would share in case anyone else had been considering backing this project.

"Hi Friends-
I am so grateful to you who have been extremely generous! Continuously asking for support is never comfortable. However, my passion for streaming hundreds of Body Electric shows in their original format (including music) trumps my discomfort.
The Body Electric Kickstarter campaign is 74% funded. Backers have contributed $23,870 with three days to go. We’re so close to the goal! Baby Boomers need this type of workout to remain strong and vital. Perhaps you are in touch with a friend or relative who would benefit greatly from the Body Electric program. Let's get 'er done!
Warmly,
Margaret"

She is 74% funded with only three days to go. I really hope she makes it!

Lori
Old 09-27-17, 12:55 PM  
LizEMA

A slight drop in the $20/month fee

For anyone still on the fence who was apprehensive about the monthly price tag of $20:

she has a 2 month subscription deal for $35 (which I see videofit took advantage of ), so, while not a huge drop in price, works out to only $17.50 a month.

That was enough of a drop to persuade me, and I've never done a single MR workout in my life!

The lure of original (actual) songs was just too much for me to resist, though. That, and I so admire Margaret's determination and tenacity.
Old 09-28-17, 11:48 AM  
LizEMA

Update

Just thought I'd share an update on Margaret's campaign/progress for anyone interested:

She is now 97% funded (!) with just 50 hours left to raise an additional $860!

Go Margaret!!
Old 10-06-17, 09:51 PM  
videofit

I'm surprised no one updated this to tell everyone Margaret is FULLY FUNDED.

Anyone know when we will have access to this service?
Old 10-08-17, 06:39 PM  
videofit

Got an email from Margaret (not personally):

I will post more FAQ's to answer questions I've received from you about the Video on Demand platform. In the meantime, Kickstarter is processing your pledges, which takes about 2 weeks (a week to go). I will send an update in the next few days.

I have all but decided to upload the shows by series so that you can follow a balanced workout. More specifically, I plan the exercises in each series (of 26 shows) so that you don't work a particular muscle group on successive days. The one exception is the abdominal muscles. The most important caveat is that it is counterproductive to work a sore muscle.

I offer many exercise variations to work each muscle group. If a particular exercise is not appropriate for you, please substitute a variation that is better suited to your body and level of fitness. And, by all means, do not neglect working a particular muscle group. Rather, please contact me if you need input.

Tags
body electric, margaret richard