Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-17, 08:11 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanywu View Post
Getting Better might be my favorite Margaret Richard DVD. Aside from Sculpture, I also enjoy Good 'n' Strong and Beauty to the Bone. Triple Threat is pretty good too but harder to split up and is a bit lengthier.
Good 'n' Strong and Beauty to the Bone are my closest runners up to Getting Better. I also love Strong & Limber - same killer exercises but the background and music are so soothing when I've had a cruddy day and don't want to exercise.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-17, 05:34 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

I did Sculpture Upper yesterday, Tiffany is right on how this one can be really taxing on the shoulders. Because the shoulder section is tough already but I could also feel the shoulders working indirectly during the back and tricep sections as well. So for me, light weights is definitely needed for these sections especially.

I used 8's for the chest and biceps section, at times dropping down to 5's for the forearms, etc. Otherwise I used 3's and 5's for the majority of the workout I even had to grab my twigs from my Sculpting Stick just like I had predicted.

I enjoyed it though, it's tough but I just lightened up and took breaks when needed. I will be doing the lower section again today.

And did you see in GD, Margaret is having a huge sale! 12.95 for single DVDs, classics is higher though. Honestly for those wanting that DVD they might be better off waiting for another 30% off sale instead.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-17, 11:20 AM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taramisu View Post
And did you see in GD, Margaret is having a huge sale! 12.95 for single DVDs, classics is higher though. Honestly for those wanting that DVD they might be better off waiting for another 30% off sale instead.
I purchased the Unplugged sets during her 45%off sale and they were substantially cheaper. I'm wondering if she'll go that low again for black Friday. I bet she drops at least to 40% off .....

Tags
margaret richard, sculpture